Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 'Being voted unsexiest woman alive hurt so much', says Sarah Jessica Parker

Quote Originally Posted by ariesallover View Post
    I thought she said she didn't care. It would have been a better move to stick with that line, far more empowering for her.
    That's what I thought too.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Poor thing, have a snack

Thanks Grimmlok. I admit this was the first thought that came to mind when I read the topic as well.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    I think she's very sexy. She's just not very pretty. She's attractive because she's charismatic, which is why I REALLY don't see why people keep asking her to do print ads. I love SJP but she just looks horsey in photos.
    I agree completely, aesthetically she is ugly. She does have a certain essence about her though that makes her more attractive in person than in print, candids are definitely not her friend. And I wish she would go back to the curly hair, it really softened her face.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Even though she's a total butterface, she has a cute figure, so I really acn't see how she is the unsexiest in the world. I think Roseanne beats her by far, not to mention Rosie O'Donnell. Maybe they meant unsexiest woman who pretends to be sexy or something.
    I do agree completely, she does have a nice body. Ugly, yes. Unsexiest? Not by a mile. There are other women that are far more unsexy, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    I think she's ugly...IMO, one of the ugliest in Holywood. But she was tauted as some sexy chick on a girly show, so it hurt her ego maybe to be on the unsexiest woman list. And I can't stand her childish voice, she sound like a teenager.

I actually agree with you that she is one of the ugliest women in Hollywood, but again I think she has a certain something that keeps her from being a total slag. I find her unattractive, but she does have a certain amount of sex appeal.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Bronze Member

When she said her husband was upset about it I thought she was going to say he was upset for her, not because his judgement is in question!!

could be worse...

I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    It probably stung a bit too when they gave her the line 'Do I really have the face of a horse?' in Ed Wood.

At the time I thought she managed to have the face of a horse without being ugly, but in recent years she has been looking worse and worse to me. I feel bad for thinking it, because I do like her and find her charming, but her face is very ugly to me now.
    I agree. She seems lovely and down to earth and professional...

But my favorite name for her is Sarah Horsica Parker. Oh and I totally ROFL every time DListed calls her My Little Pony Parker. I'm evil.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

could be worse...

Honestly, I think SJP looks worse.

Sorry for my hate yallz.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

If she didn't have a cute figure, look great in clothes and heels and have a certain personality that she bring to her roles she'd not have made another penny after square pegs.

She was much cuter in square pegs when her face was fuller and less angular.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Even though she's a total butterface, she has a cute figure, so I really acn't see how she is the unsexiest in the world. I think Roseanne beats her by far, not to mention Rosie O'Donnell. Maybe they meant unsexiest woman who pretends to be sexy or something.
    I agree greys. I love SJP/Carrie, and she has a certain "something" about her...she's not beautiful by classic Hollywood standards, but she's got that "something". Hard to explain, but I think the general consensus of other posters is what I'm getting at.

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    Honestly, I think SJP looks worse.

Sorry for my hate yallz.
    OMG mooms, that's twice in less than 24 hrs you've cracked me up like that!!!!! I.Need.OXYGEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Gold Member

could be worse...

No, Jen is cuter than SJP.

I don't think SJP is pretty, but I hate how the media is throwing this in her face. The media would never treat unattractive male actors in this manner.

Quote Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
    No, Jen is cuter than SJP.

I don't think SJP is pretty, but I hate how the media is throwing this in her face. The media would never treat unattractive male actors in this manner.

I think it's because an ugly male actor isn't usually sold as tooted as a good looking or sexy one while she is (while she's not).
    She gets roles that other women with similar looks as her would not get which I guess either says something about her acting or sellability.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post

OMG mooms, that's twice in less than 24 hrs you've cracked me up like that!!!!! I.Need.OXYGEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks girly! (where was the first one? )

True story, me n hubby drove passed Sears around Halloween last year. Hubby goes "Nice Halloween decoration" as there were big posters on their display window. Then I said "No, that's just Sara Jessica Parker."
    It was her perfume poster.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Sorry but she ain't sexy. I've heard worse things said about other people here, like rumer willis for example. I don't see why SJP should be spared anything.

I don't think she should let it bother her too much. The guys that make these lists are probably slobs who still live at home with mom and eat pizza and drink beer every night while watching football. Puke.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Grimmlok, thanks for cracking my monitor with the photo... now you'll have seven years of bad luck.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information