Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Beegee secret lovechild Snow Robin

Snow Robin is a better name than Dweezil.

If she wanted or agreed to an open marriage, she shouldn't complain about it just because it didn't turn out like she wanted. It seems like a money thing to me. She doesn't care if her husband cheats as long as there's not another person to split money with. Open marriages don't make much sense to me. I cannot imagine being married to someone who continues to have sex with others. And I can't imagine much point to being married to someone if I still wanted to have sex and relationships with others.

Uh okay....you give your "blessing" for your husband to screw another woman IN YOUR HOUSE but think it crossed a line that she became pregnant...WTF ever.............

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Snow Robin is a better name than Dweezil.
    Just.

Bronze Member

I don't see any resemembalance, but that means nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme View Post
    Seriously? You joined just to pull up a thread that died in 2009 to post about the BeeGees?
    Air Quotes likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

This thread is determined to Stay Alive.

"A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

He doesn't even have the Massive-Chew-Sets that Mark out all the Bee Gees kids.

#Fail.
    sputnik likes this.
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Seriously? You joined just to pull up a thread that died in 2009 to post about the BeeGees?
    I opened the thread, didn't realize it was a necro and thought, "Wait a second, isn't Robin dead?" I looked at the poster's FB page, he believes he's a love child of one of the Bee Gees, I'm not sure which one, but he was adopted. The story is sad.
    sluce likes this.

Lol
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

A lovechild named "Snow Robin"? Is this in Westeros?
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

^Too funny.

Whenever a thread gets necro'd and I finally realize it, read through anyway to see posts from people I miss.
    sluce and darksithbunny like this.

Bronze Member

It may be a dead thread but of interest to people who liked this thread - If you read the story it is about Maurice Gibb - And the adoptee's birth mother was in the music industry - not really that random.

It may be a dead thread but of interest to people who liked this thread - If you read the story it is about Maurice Gibb - And the adoptee's birth mother was in the music industry - not really that random.

• Its only of interest to you who has posted 3 times on this forum, each time to mention or promote this sing/artist.

• The adoptee's birth mother did work in a recording studio, but she also told him that Maurice Gibb was NOT his father. "Indeed, when the Mail contacted Miss Nolder to ask her if Maurice was the father she said the claim was ‘ridiculous.’
      She insisted: ‘It’s not true. She [Alison] may have said it to him. She was in Edinburgh I was in London. She didn’t know anything about anything."
      ‘It’s not true. It’s absolutely impossible. I knew him [Maurice]. That was all. It’s absolute nonsense, unfortunately.
    • Thousands of women worked in the music industry & did NOT get pregnant by Maurice Gibb

• The widow of Maurice Gibb has declined DNA testing, as have the rest of the family.
    • There are no news stories on this, even the Mail on Sunday (hardly a paper that bothers with verification) has declined to print the story (partially quoted above).

Me thinks that "someone" is trying to raise this as an issue to get some media hype going, but unfortunately he bears only a passing resemblance IMO.

I mean seriously???
    "His musicality goes back to his childhood and beyond. The son of Patti Nolder, wife of Deep Purple manager Graham Nolder, Nick has music in his genes. Before he was born, and prior to her career at Air Studios with George Martin and John Burgess he was imbued in the atmosphere of great sounds as his pregnant mum worked at the legendary London music haunt the Speakeasy club, Nick was even touched by a curious Jimi Hendrix while still a bump."

Over egging the pudding. Since his mum wasn't a performer, how could "music" be in his genes? I'm guessing that having Deep Purple manager Graham Nolder as a birth-parent's spouse didn't even mange to cut him a record deal?

Oh yeah, he also claims to have headline at "Tbilisi Open Air in Georgia" (thats Georgia, Eastern Europe, not USA! )
    Shame that the organisers have overlooked this when putting together their band lists showing who did, indeed actually play... Unless of course, he is also a member of Deep Purple (via his tenious links to Deep Purple manager Graham Nolder??), or TransGlobal Underground or something....?

And he looks EXACTLY LIKE Maurice Gibb!!!

Absolute double, a twin even!!! I can't tell them apart!!! Its incredible.

*Disclaimer - I am at home with pneumonia so have time on my hands.
    twitchy2.0, sluce, Belt Up and 1 others like this.
    Free Charmed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information