Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree252Likes

Thread: Beau Biden’s widow having affair with his married brother

Biden will be the oldest president elected to office. I think he has other problems that are going to be a concern during a campaign too. I hope there are more choices.
    BITTER likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

fgg

Hunter Biden accused of fathering child with Arkansas woman

An Arkansas woman claims Hunter Biden is the father of her child — and she’s suing to prove it.

Lunden Alexis Roberts, 28, filed a petition for paternity and child support against Joe Biden’s lawyer son, saying she gave birth to his kid, “Baby Doe,” in August 2018, according to court papers.

The two-page suit was filed in Independence County, Arkansas, on May 28 — nearly two weeks after Hunter tied the knot with a South African woman named Melissa Cohen.

Roberts wants a court to establish that the 49-year-old father of three is her baby’s biological dad. She is also seeking child support and for him to provide health insurance for the now-10-month-old infant. All out-of-pocket expenses would be split between the two parents, the filing said.

The petition does not say how Roberts and Hunter met or how long they were together.

But the birth of the child came while Hunter was in a relationship with Hallie Biden, his late brother Beau’s wife. The former in-laws started dating in 2017 and split in April, Page Six exclusively reported.

Roberts’ attorney Clint Lancaster said his client “values her privacy.”

“She really does not want this to be a media spectacle. She does not want this to affect Joe Biden’s campaign,” Lancaster told the Arkansas Democrat Gazette. “She just wants this baby to get financial support from the baby’s father.”

The lawyer said they haven’t been able to serve Hunter with the legal papers so far.

“We have been in contact with Hunter Biden’s attorney. We have attempted to work with Hunter and his attorney to settle this issue but that has not been successful,” Lancaster said. “We are attempting to serve Mr. Biden.”

Hunter could not be immediately reached.

https://pagesix.com/2019/06/20/hunte...rkansas-woman/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

This guy takes his first name very seriously.

Messy fucker.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

fgg

Hunter Biden’s alleged love child debacle just the latest in string of suspicious incidents

Hunter Biden’s got some explaining to do to his new bride.

President wannabe Joe Biden’s son — who recently married a South African beauty just 10 days after they first met — has been hit with a paternity suit by a woman in Arkansas.

Lunden Alexis Roberts, 28, filed a petition for child support against Hunter Biden, claiming that she gave birth to “Baby Doe” last August, according to court papers filed last month.

The two-page suit was filed in Independence County, Ark., on May 28, nearly two weeks after Hunter’s surprise marriage to South African native Melissa Cohen.

“The parties were in a relationship and a child, Baby Doe … was born as a result of that relationship,” said the filing, which lists Hunter’s legal name, Robert Hunter
    Biden.

The mom is asking that the court “establish paternity of the child, finding that the defendant is the child’s biological father.”

She is also seeking child support from Hunter, 49, who has three children from a previous marriage, and demands that he provide health insurance for the now-10-month-old baby.

All out-of-pocket expenses would be split between the two parents, the filing said.

The petition does not say how Roberts and Hunter met or how long they were together.

The baby-daddy debacle for Biden follows a string of suspicious incidents for the lawyer — who appears to find love in unlikely places.

Hunter famously dated Hallie Biden — the widow of his late brother Beau, who died of brain cancer in 2015.

The former in-laws became lovers in 2017, and the couple received support from dad Joe and his wife, Jill, who told Page Six at the time that the family was “lucky that Hunter and Hallie found each other as they were putting their lives together again after such sadness.”

The love affair didn’t last, as Hallie and Hunter split in April.

Now, revelations about a potential love child could complicate things for the family. Roberts’ child was born while Hunter and Hallie were still together.

But the family romance was less controversial than his previous alleged dalliances.

Two years before Hunter and Hallie started dating, the former veep’s son’s name appeared on a leaked list of Ashley Madison users.

Hunter — who was married to Kathleen Buhle at the time — denied using the dating site, which encourages extramarital affairs.

But Hunter’s alleged vices came to light once again when Buhle — his wife of 24 years and mother of his three daughters — filed for divorce.

In her 2017 filing, Kathleen claimed Hunter squandered the family fortune on prostitutes, strip clubs and drugs.

“His spending rarely relates to legitimate family expenses but focuses on his own travel (at times multiple hotel rooms on the same night), gifts for other women, alcohol,
    strip clubs, or other personal indulgences,” the filing stated.

At the time, Buhle was seeking to limit her husband’s allowance to $5,000 a month. The former couple, who separated in 2015, opted to settle their divorce out of court.

Hunter has entered into his second marriage with Cohen, an activist who hails from Johannesburg, South Africa. The two got hitched in a secret ceremony on May 16, just 10 days after meeting.

“They met and fell hard and got hitched,” a source told The Post.

Hunter’s hard partying also got him discharged from the US Navy Reserve in 2014 after testing positive for cocaine.

The Yale Law School alum had enlisted in May 2013 and served as an ensign.

“It was the honor of my life to serve in the US Navy, and I deeply regret and am embarrassed that my actions led to my administrative discharge,” he said at the time.

“I respect the Navy’s decision. With the love and support of my family, I’m moving forward.”

In addition to Hunter’s love life, his overseas business dealings have come under scrutiny as his father continues his high-profile run for the White House.

While Joe Biden was vice president, Hunter conducted business in two countries where his father was conducting diplomacy.

The two business deals, in Ukraine and China, have raised ethics concerns about conflicts of interest.

Joe Biden, seen as a Democratic frontrunner in the 2020 presidential race, led a US delegation to Kiev in 2014. Weeks after the visit, Hunter was appointed to the board of Ukraine’s largest energy producer.

Hunter was also doing business in China when he traveled with his father there in December 2013.

Joe Biden’s campaign said that if he becomes president, he will issue an executive order to “address conflicts of interest of any kind.”

Hunter could not be reached for comment on Roberts’ lawsuit. His lawyer, George Mesires, didn’t respond to questions.

The mom’s attorney, Clint Lancaster, declined to comment to The Post.

But Lancaster told the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette that his client “values her privacy.”

“This is a parenting and child-support issue between her and Mr. Biden,” said Lancaster. “She really does not want this to be a media spectacle. She does not want this to affect Joe Biden’s campaign. She just wants this baby to get financial support from the baby’s father.”

The lawyer said they haven’t been able to serve Hunter with legal papers so far.

“We have been in contact with Hunter Biden’s attorney. We have attempted to work with Hunter and his attorney to settle this issue but that has not been successful,” Lancaster said. “We are attempting to serve Mr. Biden.”

https://pagesix.com/2019/06/20/hunte...ous-incidents/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Wut-wut?
    fgg likes this.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

I can't even get it all straight, this is some telenovela-level shit.

Quote Originally Posted by K-Piece View Post
    Yes i completely agree with this.
    It's looking like Biden is going to be our best hope of getting the orange idiot out of office. (I personally think he's too old, but if he ends up the nominee of course i'll support him.) So while his father is currently running for President, and it's so crucial that we defeat Trump, was this REALLY the best time for this buffoon to go marry a young chick that he JUST MET? I read that he only met her for the first time "in May", and we're not even halfway through June. And he only just split from his brother's widow (wow that just sounds so wrong) in April! So messy.
    The 2020 Democratic National Convention has not yet happened, so let's not settle for Biden just yet. If he wins at the Convention, I'll support him, but I sure hope someone who will bring real and lasting positive, progressive change to this country is nominated. Biden ain't it.

Okay but nobody on the dark side better have the gall to say jack shit about this kid in relation to his dad, given that we elected the adulterous, pussy-grabbing, rapist.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^Pffft. You know they will.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information