Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree206Likes

Thread: Beau Bidenís widow having affair with his married brother

Aw Bee you are just way sweeter than me.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post

But yeah in my case I'd be squicked out too. Not due to overly familial feelings, but because I feel I picked the far superior, more charismatic, funnier, smarter and attractive brother for sure. His little bro simply does not compare.
    Maybe the merry widow didn't feel the same and was waiting for hers to kick the bucket so she could have a shot at the superior brother?
    (though reading about the spending and the hookers, it doesn't sound like it, or maybe he's really good in bed?)
    Last edited by sputnik; March 2nd, 2017 at 05:01 PM.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^ Yeah, he doesn't sound like much of a prize.
    sputnik likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    The situation I was thinking about was Onan, Er, and Tamar. Worked out pretty disastrously for Onan.

I have some cute SILs.....
    Mo, I'm convinced you could find the cuteness in any woman. Such a nice quality.
    MohandasKGanja and SHELLEE like this.

From the sound of it, he's not a good choice for anyone, in law or not.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    From the sound of it, he's not a good choice for anyone, in law or not.
    He sounds like a real mess in terms of stuff he's been caught up in.

fgg

Ex claims Hunter Biden blew money on hookers, drugs

Former Vice President Joe Biden’s surviving son, Hunter, hasn’t just dumped his wife for his late brother’s widow, he has squandered his family’s money on hookers, strip clubs and drugs, according to divorce papers obtained by The Post.

The papers, filed last week by Hunter Biden’s soon-to-be ex, Kathleen, offer a sordid peek behind the squeaky-clean image of the popular ex-veep’s family.

“His spending rarely relates to legitimate family expenses, but focuses on his own travel (at times multiple hotel rooms on the same night), gifts for other women, alcohol, strip clubs, or other personal indulgences,” Kathleen Biden says of Hunter in the papers filed in Washington, DC, Superior Court on Feb. 23.

In filing the explosive allegations, Kathleen — who lives with the youngest of the couple’s three daughters in the capital — is seeking to limit Hunter, 47, to a $5,000-a-month allowance.

She is demanding that she and their daughters, in turn, receive a $20,000 monthly allowance.

“Throughout the parties’ separation Mr. Biden has created financial concerns for the family by spending extravagantly on his own interests (including drugs, alcohol, prostitutes, strip clubs, and gifts for women with whom he has sexual relations), while leaving the family with no funds to pay legitimate bills,” Kathleen says of Hunter in the filing.

The bombshell accusations follow an already spectacularly tawdry breakup — one that may well have had a role in the 2016 presidential election.

Joe Biden’s older son, Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden, died of brain cancer in May 2015 at age 46, leaving two children and a wife, Hallie Biden.

Two months later, Kathleen asked Hunter to leave. It later emerged that Hunter had begun dating Hallie, as first reported Wednesday by Page Six.

Kathleen and Hunter formally separated in October 2015 — right around the time that Joe Biden, citing his grief over Beau, said he would not run for president.

A Biden family spokesman declined to address whether Hunter’s complicated home life contributed to the former vice president’s decision not to run.

Kathleen’s legal maneuvering comes after Hunter allegedly blew through $122,000 in just two months, her papers say.

Beau Biden died of brain cancer in May 2015. His widow Hallie has since struck up a romance with Beau’s brother Hunter.

Meanwhile, he cut back the money he sent to his wife and their kids to $7,500 from $17,000 a month, her papers say.

“In spite of significantly reducing available funds for Ms. Biden and the children, Mr. Biden secretly continued to spend lavishly, while complaining to Ms. Biden through counsel about the financial issues of the family and Ms. Biden’s spending,” the filing says.

Kathleen’s papers do not name her husband’s purported paramours. She claims that if the court doesn’t rein in Hunter’s spending soon, she and the kids will soon be broke.

Hunter has already “maxed out available cash advances” on his American Express credit card, the filing says.

And the family is in a deep financial hole. They owe $313,970 in taxes, have a double mortgage on their home and recently bounced three checks to a housekeeper, according to the filing.

The filing makes reference to a “large” $80,000 diamond she alleges Hunter was holding onto. When Kathleen tried to get him to put the bauble in a safe-deposit box, he claimed he no longer had it, the filing says.

Hunter’s attorney, Sarah Mancinelli, issued a statement but declined to comment on the allegations.

“Hunter and Kathleen have been separated for some time and are in the process of finalizing a divorce,” it read.

“Hunter loves and admires Kathleen as a person, a mother and a friend. He hopes their privacy can be respected at this time.”

Hunter has long been the black sheep of Joe Biden’s two sons, who were born barely one year apart in Wilmington, Del.

The boys were just toddlers in 1972 when their mother — Joe Biden’s first wife, Neilia — and baby sister, Naomi, died in a car accident while out Christmas shopping.

Beau and Hunter were both critically injured in the crash.

Joe Biden had just won election to Delaware’s US Senate seat, and Beau attended his father’s swearing-in two weeks later in a wheelchair — his leg still in traction from the crash.

Both boys grew up to be lawyers, like their father, who went on to marry Dr. Jill Biden, his current wife, when the sons were in grade school.

Beau would become Delaware’s attorney general and an Army judge advocate, serving in Iraq.

Before his brain cancer struck, he had been a contender for the Delaware governor’s seat.

Meanwhile, Hunter waited until age 43 to join the military.

But his stint in the Navy Reserve ended a year later, in 2014, when he tested positive for cocaine, The Wall Street Journal reported at the time.

And Hunter’s name cropped up in 2015 on a leaked list of users of Ashley Madison, the online dating site for married people.

He denied any connection to the site.

Hunter is currently a partner in a small investment-management firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners, LLC, which has offices in New York and Washington.

Joe Biden declined to comment on the divorce on Thursday but told Page Six on Wednesday that the family is “all lucky that Hunter and Hallie found each other as they were putting their lives together again after such sadness.”

As recently as December, as he prepared to leave the vice presidency, Joe Biden, 74, declined to rule out a 2020 presidential bid.

“Four years is a lifetime in American politics,” he told CNN.

“And I think nominees are determined by their parties based mostly on what skill set is most needed at that time.”

Ex claims Hunter Biden blew money on hookers, drugs | Page Six
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Beau and Hunter's bios read like a real-life version of Highlight's Magazine's "Goofus and Gallant".

I LOVED Highlight magazine! Goofus and Gallant were the best.
    lindsaywhit, Alysheba and mostroop like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I think Goofus is president now.
    Trixie, SHELLEE, Kittylady and 9 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I think Goofus is president now.
    I really want to put one of those Goofus/Gallant things together based on that, but I am dying here......
    SHELLEE, gas_chick and mostroop like this.

Hunter sounds like a real winner. The widow Biden is probably entering this relationship from a place of unimaginable grief and trying to hold on to her dead husband. This way she's able to sort of maintain that relationship, weird as it sounds. She's still very much a part of the "Biden" family.

Of course, Joe and Jill are publicly 100% supportive of this relationship. What else are they going to be? They don't want to lose their other son and all of their grandchildren.
    Serendipity and Merlot-N-Bali like this.

My grandmother's husband left her for her sister. So my dad's siblings have cousins who are half siblings. (My dad & his younger brother have different dads than their older 7 siblings).
    Awkward!

I just can't get past the title of this thread...Beau's widow is not having an affair, she's having a relationship. Hunter may or may not be having an affair depending on if he and his wife were legally separated. I grew up on soap operas, so I'm in the camp of -if that's what works for them, not my bidness.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I have a friend from high school, I went to her wedding, FFS. Her husband left her for her sister. Monica was married to Brad, and Denise was married to Mark. They would all hang out and such and were tight, and when they all went to Cancun for vacation, Monica discovered Brad and Denise sneaking off together after they thought Monica and Mark were sleeping. Everyone got divorced, and Brad and Denise are still together, 15 years later. Not sure if they ever officially married.

Monica told me it was really hard on her parents. Monica harbors strong feelings against Denise, even though she has let some of that go after all this time, but you never really forget something like that. Her parents were really caught in the middle, mad a Denise, yet trying to maintain a relationship. They would have to have separate Christmases, etc...
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information