Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree206Likes

Thread: Beau Bidenís widow having affair with his married brother

It worked out so well for Gertrude and Claudius.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I just think how damn weird for their kids and that alone would be enough for me to stay away not to mention just the ick factor of it being your BIL. The shit used to happen all the time when people were dying in their damn 20s. Men would marry their SILs or vice versa but yeah they also used to marry their cousins and need daylight savings time. I'd like to think we are over all that.
    greysfang and ChemicalHelena like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

The kids may be happy about it, who knows. I wouldn't presume to know.

As long as the BIL's marriage was over, I don't see an ick factor. In-laws are not siblings. These are two adults unrelated to each other who were probably friends when Beau was alive, then shared a deep grief together.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

^Yes. That exactly.
    Kittylady and mostroop like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    The kids may be happy about it, who knows. I wouldn't presume to know.

As long as the BIL's marriage was over, I don't see an ick factor. In-laws are not siblings. These are two adults unrelated to each other who were probably friends when Beau was alive, then shared a deep grief together.
    If you love and get along with you inlaws, most people do see them as related. Like I felt like my former BIL's and SIL's were my siblings too. So yeah ick.
    czb and weathered1 like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    So, nobody here has ever found any of their in laws attractive?
    No. It's kind off like step-siblings having romantic relationships. Now THAT would have made the Brady Bunch interesting. *runs*
    Coffee is my happy drug

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    It worked out so well for Gertrude and Claudius.
    The situation I was thinking about was Onan, Er, and Tamar. Worked out pretty disastrously for Onan.

I have some cute SILs.....
    Flygirl likes this.

I had a co worker back in the 90s who got a divorce from her husband, with whom she had 2 kids. After the divorce, the guy married her identical twin sister. Now THAT is weird.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

My in-laws are fine but we're not close. I wouldn't even call them friends, they're people I see in family situations a few times a year and get along with fine. Before this thread, I wasn't aware that there are people so close with their spouse's siblings they'd consider them like extra siblings. I find the thought of hanging out with my sibling's spouses that much to be weird. I wouldn't associate with them outside of my siblings, and I think the people assuming everyone considers their in-laws to be that way is odd. But that just shows people are different. If you're adults and not related then I think it's fine. As far as we know, Beau's widow and brother were never close while he was alive but became close after.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Elite Member

Convince me those two weren't bumping uglies BEFORE Beau passed. Not a chance. They were hitting it long before. I understand, I'll stand alone in this, but I've lost a significant amount of respect for the Biden family.

^I remain skeptical about the timing as well.

But yeah in my case I'd be squicked out too. Not due to overly familial feelings, but because I feel I picked the far superior, more charismatic, funnier, smarter and attractive brother for sure. His little bro simply does not compare.

Rationally I know that most of us would want our spouses to find love if we died, but in actuality do we really want our wife blowing our brother?

But maybe that's just me.
    gas_chick, Beeyotch, czb and 7 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Ha I tell my SO he better be alone and fucking miserable for the rest of his life if I go first.

DailyMail has a lengthy article about the divorce, seems the wife filed in December. Looks like it's gonna be nasty.

Couldn't get it to format properly, so here's the link

Kathleen Biden divorce docs reveal SHE kicked out Hunter | Daily Mail Online
    Alysheba likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Ha I tell my SO he better be alone and fucking miserable for the rest of his life if I go first.
    Well, no, I've always told him if I die or end up in jail [surely due to my temper], I want him to find someone to love. But not my freakin' sister!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information