Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree206Likes

Thread: Beau Bidenís widow having affair with his married brother

This doesn't gross me out. You already kind of love the person and then you lose someone you both love, get closer, maybe he reminds you of your husband in some ways. idk, not skeevy enough for me.

And no, i'm not attracted to any in laws.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by whitetigeress View Post
    "The former Vice President cited the death of his eldest son as one of the reasons he didn’t feel ready to run for president against Donald Trump."

^^^That's not a "no"! That's NOT A NO!!!!

"Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

brother in law or not, she cold do worse...

I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

You can be attracted to someone, but that is morally wrong. It's dry disrespectful too. Hell no!

The thread title doesn't need to be buttered up. Say it like it is: Widow having and affair with her brother-in law. Ha!
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    So, nobody here has ever found any of their in laws attractive?

If you had ever seen my ex BIL, you would have never asked that question.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

My great-grandmother was married to two brothers. I don't know the details but I know the first one was murdered while she was pregnant - she named my great aunt Johnny after her first husband. My great-grandfather was her third husband and my grandfather was the youngest out of all the kids (he had siblings 30+ years older than him) so they were all long dead before I came along. (My great-grandfather was born in 1855 so he'd have been 122 when I was born.)

Henry VIII thought it was OK. Until he decided it wasn't. (Arthur>Catherine of Aragon>Henry>Anne Boleyn...)
    lindsaywhit and Waterslide like this.

I remember this, but this has the added element of Woody Allen-ing your family. I haven't worked out the revised org chart and the dual titles yet, however.
    I respectfully submit "Uncle Daddy" for consideration.

Ooooh. I like it.
    sputnik and BrickHouse like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpig View Post
    Henry VIII thought it was OK. Until he decided it wasn't. (Arthur>Catherine of Aragon>Henry>Anne Boleyn...)
    Lol. I'm a Tudor junkie too.

I have a friend from middle school. Her mother started to have an affair with her father's brother, who was his twin, no less. The father found out about it, flipped out and went out into the garage and locked it. No one could get through to him, not his son, his daughter (my friend). All of a sudden, there's sirens everywhere ... I was at work about two blocks from her house, unaware of all of this until later. The father killed himself in the garage after a couple of hours. He refused to speak to the police and I guess (I come from a very small town so I'm not sure we even have negotiators, maybe at the county level) there was some sort of risk of them storming in. I'm pretty sure the affair continued, although I don't know if it is still. How do you ask someone about that? I see her here and there and in the past two years have become friendly again. She knows I know all about it but we never talk about it.

yeah ^^ I think that's something you pretty much gloss over unless the person involved wants to talk about it. Crazy. Having an affair with your husbands TWIN is beyond the pale. I mean, they lived in utero together.

Getting together with your BIL is weird, in my opinion. More so that the guys were brothers, not her dead husbands sisters husband type of BIL. But, as people have said, everyone grieves in different ways and this was the way for them.
    czb and Nevan like this.

Elite Member

Ewwww!

Ewwwww. I like my BIL, he's a really cool guy but ewwwww
    If a god of love and life ever did exist... he is long since dead. Someone... something, rules in his place.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

No. Not at all. Ever. But I haven't ever thought of my in-laws in a familial sense either. /shrug

In the grand scheme of things I'm not seeing a problem here, so long as the brother's marriage was done and dusted before they got together. You often hear of people ending up very happily married to a deceased spouse's best friend after growing closer and falling in love while supporting each other through the mourning so eyebrow-raising relationships following bereavement aren't anything new. It's not illegal, it's not unheard of (historically, socially or religiously) and I don't think two grown people should have to trade what could have been a happy future together for a lifetime of possible regret and what if's just because some people get squicked out.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

To me, even if the brother's marriage was done before they got together, it's still weird and icky. Especially for their kids. Now suddenly, Uncle X is your stepdad and Aunt X is your stepmom.

And no, I can honestly say I have never been attracted to any of my in-laws.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information