Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Barron Hilton (Paris' Brother): Lindsay Lohan's Thug Beat My Face In

Has this been posted already? Paris is mad....

(Article: Paris Hilton to Lindsay Lohan -- 'No One F***s With My Family and Gets Away With It' | TMZ.com )

Paris Hilton to LiLo

'No One F***s With My Family and Gets Away With It'

12/7/2013 8:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Breaking News

Paris Hilton has a message for Lindsay Lohan -- and the guy who allegedly put Paris' younger brother in the hospital this week after beating him down -- WATCH YOUR BACK!!!!

Barron Hilton posted a photo of his jacked up face on Instagram Saturday -- showing the aftermath of his brawl with a guy he claims punched the crap out of him at LiLo's request ... and it fired Paris up.

Paris commented on the pic saying, "They both will pay for what they did. No one f***s with my family and gets away with it!!"

And she even added TWO hot-head emoticons to show she means business.

For what it's worth -- Lindsay and her dad deny she had anything to do with the incident ... even though there's video telling a different story.

The not-so simple life.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    “Within days, my signature cocktail became a shot of arrack [Southeast Asian liquor] with a shot of valium …”
    Arrack? no Kasippu??

Lindsay Lohan's toyboy Morgan O'Connor overheard badmouthing sober actress with Barron Hilton in lead up to 'assault'

By COLETTE FAHY and JULIET PAYLOR
    PUBLISHED: 03:59, 14 December 2013 | UPDATED: 11:24, 14 December 2013

Barron Hilton’s alleged assault was reportedly caused by Lindsay Lohan's toyboy Morgan O'Connor.
    It has been claimed the 18-year-old model is indirectly responsible for the beating the hotel heir received at a party in Miami last weekend, after Barron and Morgan were overheard badmouthing Lohan.
    According to RadarOnline, Lindsay, 27, 'freaked out', when she was told the duo were talking about her and demanded Barron be kicked out, which led to her friend Ray LeMoine allegedly beating Hilton up.

The saga continues: Lindsay Lohan's toyboy Morgan O'Connor has been accused of badmouthing her with Barron Hillton just before the hotel heir was allegedly assaulted by Lohan's friend

A source told the website: 'Morgan was telling Barron that Lindsay was acting weird, and a bit sketchy, were the exact words he used. Barron retorted that Lindsay was a lying drug addict, and warned Morgan not to get sucked into any of her drama.
    'One of Lindsay's friends overheard the conversation and told her what Barron said, causing her to freak out.
    'She demanded that Barron be tossed immediately and this is when Ray got involved. He [allegedly] hit Barron with an object, which resulted in his injuries. But make no mistake, this whole incident got started by Morgan talking s**t about Lindsay.'
    However friends of Lindsay insisted she had nothing to do with the incident and isn't dating Morgan.

'Lindsay was laying low, firmly on the wagon': New York Observer writer Lindsay MaHarry has revealed that Lindsay Lohan - seen here attending Art Basel in Miami on December 5 - was not part of the alleged assault against Barron Hilton last Friday

'She was absolutely sleeping when the fight took place,' the source told Radar. 'Lindsay isn’t exclusively dating Morgan, they hook up for sex.'
    This corroborates the story told by journalist Lindsay MaHarry, who attended the party where the incident occurred and insisted Lindsay was sober and 'barricaded herself in her room' when it became clear that drugs were being used.
    'Our interactions with Ms Lohan were pleasant but brief,' MaHarry writes. 'Due to her probation, and the $2 million sobriety contract with Oprah, she was laying low, firmly on the wagon.
    'Her brother grilled us some hot dogs and cheeseburgers. Then we parted ways. I didn’t see her again until the next morning.'
    Writing in the New York Observer, MaHarry reveals she was personally invited by Ray LeMoine to stay at his rented $25 million mansion on Star Island during the annual Art Basel festivities.
    But, she says, things took a turn for the ugly in the early hours of Friday morning.

Uninvited guest: According to MaHarry, 24-year-old Barron Hilton and his 'rich, horrible' friends were raging hard and taking the drug molly at the rented Star Island mansion while she and LeMoine were at Art Basel

'A bloodied Barron burst through my door, screaming, with metal sunglasses embedded into his face': The invited guest of alleged perpetrator Ray LeMoine has given her first-hand account of events leading up to the alleged assault

Arriving home at sunrise following a 'long night at the VFiles and DIS party' in South Beach, MaHarry and LeMoine were surprised to find a party full of 'rich, horrible strangers' in full swing.

With Lindsay having taken herself to bed hours earlier, LeMoine followed suit and left his house guest to it.

'One of the post-adolescent billionaires bought an ounce of molly - a rock the size of a racquetball - and pretty much everyone was on drugs - everyone except Ms Lohan (surprisingly) and Mr LeMoine (who slept),' MaHarry explains.
    When the party finally came to an end at 11am, Barron was said to have been 'incensed' that he was being asked to leave, and 'began screaming' at LeMoine, who had just woken up.

'Perhaps Mr Hilton was confused, assuming anything with nine or more bedrooms must be a Hilton property,' MaHarry quips. 'This litany of awfulness included but was not limited to: “Do you know who my sisters are?” and “I’m not going to be cool.”'

The property then 'erupted into a cartoon riot' as Hilton was allegedly 'hit' by LeMoine - though MaHarry wasn't witness to the altercation, having fled to her bedroom as it was 'all becoming a bit much'.

'Eventually things got so heated that he pushed me': Ray LeMoine insists Barron was the one who shoved him when asked to leave the premises, denying allegations that he got physical with the Hilton heir

'Suddenly, a bloodied Barron burst through my door, screaming, with metal sunglasses embedded into his face,' she details, adding, 'Mr LeMoine made his escape just after Ms Lohan, in a different SUV.'

MaHarry included several photos in her article that show Hilton smiling and happily chatting away on his phone with a new pair of sunglasses covering his battered face a short time after the incident.
    Far from seeking medical help or leaving the premises following the alleged incident, the 24-year-old kept the party going, downing 'a gallon of Jameson by the pool, while his friends took advantage of the luxurious amenities'.

When LeMoine's business partner, Mike Herman, awoke and came downstairs to see what was going on, MaHarry says Barron was on the phone with his sister Nicky.

'He claimed he wanted to leave, but she wouldn’t let him,' MaHarry explains.

When Herman asked to speak to Nicky and recommended to her that the matter be handled 'civilly, without police involvement', she allegedly snapped: 'That's the scene of the crime! He's not going anywhere.'

Three hours after the alleged attack, the police finally showed up, 'took down some names, deemed Mr Hilton inebriated and suggested he go home and get some rest'.
    However, MaHarry says he once again decided he knew better and stayed an additional three hours.

On her best behaviour: Later on the afternoon of the alleged incident, Lindsay Lohan and Ray LeMoine were pictured together at the nearby Shore Club hotel, though LaHarry insists the recently rehabbed star was not involved in any of the drama

MaHarry later met up with LeMoine later that evening at The Standard hotel, where he and Herman were hosting the Portland Institute For Contemporary Art and Art In America event.

It wasn't till the following day that LeMoine was informed by Emily Smith of Page Six that his name had been released in relation to the incident and the police were looking for him.

LeMoine himself later joked that he's 'on the lam' in the Florida Keys, 'waiting out this storm of stupidity'.

According to his recollection of events, LeMoine says Hilton 'went bonkers' when he asked him and his friends to leave the mansion, barking at him: 'Don't f**k with me! Don you know who my sisters are? Paris and Nicky!'

'Do you know who my sisters are?': Barron is said to have dropped sisters Paris (left) and Nicky Hilton's names during the altercation, while Nicky advised him over the phone to stay 'at the scene of the crime' for police

'Eventually things got so heated that he pushed me. And that’s when the alleged assault, which of course I deny, took place,' he explains.

Both MaHarry and LeMoine joked that they're trying to make their way to Cuba to seek asylum.

'I’ve always wanted to go to Cuba by boat,' LeMoine laughs. 'The Hiltons represent everything that sucks about America, and I’ll be happy to get away from them.'

Meanwhile, Hilton is said not to be cooperating with police over the incident and they have 'no subject in custody, nobody we're pursuing right now'.

'We're not pursuing anyone right now': The 24-year-old is said to have consulted plastic surgeons regarding his facial lacerations, though he is said not to be cooperating with police over the matter

Read more: Lindsay Lohan's toyboy overheard badmouthing her with Barron Hilton | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Blohan can drag out as many witnesses as she can find who will swear she was in bed with a cup of tea/knitting a teddy bear/cuddling kittens but a recovering addict shouldn't be hanging around in a party town during a week of non-stop parties. Next she'll claim she's only going to Cannes to spend a week meditating and eating organic food on some sheikh's yacht.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post

*Cue the series of high-school revenge schemes between Lindsay and Paris... (selling embarrassing stories/pictures to the media, texting each other mean things, yelling out obscene words about one another while the pap's are filming... etc.).

Welcome back to 2006 everyone

Called it.

Flygirl likes this.

I feel sorry for Lindsay! I would be shocked and appalled to find any kind of drinking or drugs at my rich friend's Miami mansion pool party..... I'm sure she had no idea any of these activities would occur.
    MontanaMama and faithanne like this.

what's going on w/her tits in this pic?
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

I was wondering the exact same thing. At first I thought it was how she was standing, but nope, her shoulders are squared.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Holy crazy eyes, Nicki Hilton.
    Flygirl likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

'She was a mess at every event': Onlookers dish dirt on Lindsay Lohan's behaviour at Art Basel

By BOBBIE WHITEMAN
    PUBLISHED: 03:59, 15 December 2013 | UPDATED: 09:09, 15 December 2013

Rumours about Lindsay Lohan's bad behaviour at the prestigious Art Basel event in Miami, Florida, continued to mount on Saturday after the alleged attack on hotel heir Barron Hilton.
    The post-rehab actress indulged in tantrums and meltdowns earlier this month at the four-day show, packed with art exhibitions and parties, according to Radar Online.
    'Lindsay was a mess at every event at Art Basel,' a source who accompanied the 27-year-old to some of the parties dished about her behaviour.

The source added: 'She was so careful never to be caught with a drink in her hand and no one saw her do any drugs.'

But apparently other celebrities were aware of her flare ups.

Feeling the music: Lindsay shared this snap on Instagram on Saturday night

Suiting up: The 27-year-old, pictured at a Miami hotel, is said to have had temper tantrums and paranoia meltdowns at the art event that ran December 4 to December 8

Her poor behaviour may have wrecked her relationship with Ralph Loren model Morgan O'Connor.
    Radar reports that the 18-year-old had been in a long-term relationship with a girl who goes to school in Miami but Lindsay flew off the handle every time she saw his ex at events.
    'She would throw her arms in the air, stomp her feet and fling her hair around. She was acting like she was 10 years old,' the insider said.

Purple reign: The celebrity took to social media to share this revealing snap of her at her Miami hotel

'Morgan wants nothing to do with her at all. He is telling people that he is nervous and freaking out that his career is going to be affected by all her crazy evilness. She’s obsessed with him. He is telling his friends is NOT her boyfriend and doesn’t want to be with her.'
    This comes after Barron - Paris Hilton's brother - was assaulted allegedly at the direction of Lindsay, who accused him of talking about her to Morgan at a party the previous evening.

The 24-year-old's face showed numerous cuts to his nose area and, according to TMZ, required hospital treatment including a CT scan.

Forgotten something? Lindsay Lohan put Florida behind her and turned up at radio station Z100's Jingle Ball at Madison Square Garden in New York on Friday in a T-shirt and black rubber stockings but without her skirt

Read more: Onlookers dish dirt on Lindsay Lohan's behaviour at Art Basel | Mail Online

Lame Old Chick
    Kittylady likes this.

This bitch will never get her shti together.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Bitch, please.

Too bad they didn't round up and 'beat up' (again, bitch-please) the entire fucking family. I'm talking the WHOLE lot of them, from the BH housewives branch to the original trash. Take 'em out, whack-a-mole style.

THEN I'd be impressed.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Two things -
    1. This outfit, I just can't:
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    2. He needs a PLASTIC SURGEON for a couple scratches on his face??

Maybe he wants to get a nose job out of it like the rest of the Hilton family.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information