Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Azealia Banks Talks 'Fat White Americans,' Kanye West And Race In Playboy Interview

This formerly fat, non-farming Northeastern Bitch, does not find this racist cunt to be entertaining at all. She lost all credbility on her rant against racists when she showed us all she is a racist. I will give her credit for throwing some shade at Kanye.

You can see the naked pic she tweeted at thi slink:
    https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/sta...29162535538689
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

She's a dick but I can't help but like her.
    mopar likes this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

technically, she's prejudiced, not racist, since racism is the institutionalised discrimination against an oppressed group, and whites aren't oppressed, no matter what fox news wants you to believe
    Just Kill Me, cheray and dilligaf like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I disagree with that Sput.

Racism:
    noun
    1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

The paradigm is shifting quickly and whites in American are declining. Based on the last census, and trends, white america will no longer be the majority by 2042. As is human nature, the behavior of the animal changes when they begin to feel threatened. I personally am looking forward to a more beautiful citizentry, but sadly don't expect that will be the norm.
    Kittylady, Sarzy, LaFolie and 1 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

yeah, though in a lot of the social sciences there is a distinction made between racial prejudice and racism which is understood as institutionalised and directed at oppressed groups. i think it's a more accurate description whereas the dictionary definition is overly limited and doesn't even begin to crack the surface of how complex an issue race and racism is. but again:

Ask the White Guy: Is the Oxford Dictionary Definition of Racism Too White for You?

The two most contentious issues on this website are the definition of racism and the concept of white privilege. The concept that racism is power based—and flows from power to lack of power—is hard to grasp for majority people (defined in this country as white, male, heterosexual, Christian and with no disabilities). I can understand the frustration: Racism is hard to grasp. But white privilege is almost impossible for a majority person to truly understand. The comment below is on a column I wrote years ago. (Note: The person commenting used a lower case b for Black; we use an upper case B.)
    By your definition, black people (for example) cannot be racist to a white person.

Um, black people cannot subscribe to “the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races”?

Is that what you’re saying? Or is the Oxford definition of racism too “white” for you?
    Actually, it is. If you look up who runs the Oxford University Press, which publishes the Oxford English Dictionary, you’ll find that the staff fits the very definition of “too white” (as do the top editors of the OED). Therefore, the definition of racism found there lacks nuance and is incomplete.
    Racism is directed from majority to those not in the majority and has its roots in economics. In China, for example, racism would be directed from Han Chinese to any of the other 55 ethnicities. Instead of “white” privilege, China has “Han privilege”—same concept—and from Tibet to Xinjiang (where the Uyghur people live), there are protests, sometimes violent, over Han economic domination.
    It is deep in the human psyche to think of life as a zero-sum game—that denying some people access to resources will concentrate your power. This might work in a hunter-gatherer society, but in an economic system, we all gain when everyone participates; the innovation and industriousness of a free people will trump a group whose freedom is limited. This is why the United States is still the world’s dominant economy: Despite our problems, a person can achieve more of his or her potential here than anywhere else on the planet. It’s also a major factor in why our DiversityInc Top 50, expressed as a stock index, trumps the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the S&P 500.
    The concept of white privilege confuses and frustrates many white people, especially people who don’t perceive themselves as being in a position of power (a recent comment started with “I grew up in a trailer park”). This is an important point because white privilege is leveraged against ignorant white people to do the bidding of more powerful white people who have an economic agenda—the Koch brothers, for example. It’s been used by people from Father Coughlin to Rush Limbaugh to whip people up and build audience share for financial gain. Most of the white people killed on behalf of the Confederate government in our Civil War owned no slaves—but they died for the right to compete with enslaved labor. Most recently, we’ve seen this with the organized and vigorous effort to smear Trayvon’s character. I’m almost certain that this is emanating from the gun lobby, which is concerned about maintaining the tremendous boom in handgun sales that the combination of “Stand Your Ground” and “Shall Issue” concealed-carry laws has generated.
    It’s a problem for corporate leaders—you have to manage people who are susceptible to hateful messaging as this “jobless recovery” turns a lot of majority people who were previously “haves” into “have-nots.” This is exacerbated by a trend that economist Enrico Moretti wrote about in his recent book, The New Geography of Jobs: There is a migration of smart people to cities that have the perception of being successful. The folks who are left behind are even more economically depressed than before—and far more susceptible to racists who will provide an easy rationale to their problems.
    Racism is more subtle than bigotry, and the concept of “majority” privilege is far more subtle than racism. It’s extremely important for leaders to understand racism—and white privilege—for this is a core limiting factor in their potential success, and therefore a fiduciary responsibility. Racism can be measured: Black households, for example, have one-twentieth the wealth of white households. Majority privilege can be measured, too—no company we measure has achieved equitable talent development—and the average women representation in the top levels of corporate management in the DiversityInc Top 50 is half of college graduation rates (roughly 25 percent versus 50 percent for people in that age bracket).
    Luke Visconti’s Ask the White Guy column is a top draw on DiversityInc.com. Visconti, the founder and CEO of DiversityInc, is a nationally recognized leader in diversity management. In his popular column, readers who ask Visconti tough questions about race/culture, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability and age can expect smart, direct and disarmingly frank answers.
    Click Here to Ask a Question

Last edited by sputnik; March 18th, 2015 at 02:42 PM.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I don't think it's been discussed in here yet, but she also drops the term "F*g" or "F*ggot" a lot. And even gave a quick spiel on how it shouldn't be taken as a offensive to gay/lesbian people.
    gas_chick and Clubber Lang like this.

So she likes to set her own rules and we should all just live by them.

*Sput - I'll read that later tonight.
    joebob likes this.

^^^^
    yeah, typical of her. she can dish it out, but she can't take it.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post

*Sput - I'll read that later tonight.
    no worries. it's not very good, but it was the first thing that came up that sort of made the point i was trying to make but was too lazy to type out. basically, the difference is that racism has a dimension of power that is absent from plain old prejudice, regardless of the fact that both can be rooted in the concept of race.

czb

this part of sput's citation was particularly interesting to me:

It is deep in the human psyche to think of life as a zero-sum game—that denying some people access to resources will concentrate your power. This might work in a hunter-gatherer society, but in an economic system, we all gain when everyone participates; the innovation and industriousness of a free people will trump a group whose freedom is limited. This is why the United States is still the world’s dominant economy: Despite our problems, a person can achieve more of his or her potential here than anywhere else on the planet. It’s also a major factor in why our DiversityInc Top 50, expressed as a stock index, trumps the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the S&P 500.

i never thought of racism in economic terms. but using the US as an example for 'we all gain when everyone participates' since the first thing i thought of was the AMA....
    sluce likes this.

Besides being a racist skank... She's got a bad wig.
    joebob, Clubber Lang and Kittylady like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

If God really existed, he would've made her mother swallow.
    Alysheba likes this.

That racist cunt should take her pills...
    joebob likes this.

Elite Member

She clearly does not know "inside thoughts" are. It does not matter wether or not she is a racist. What she sure the fuck is, is a total asshole.

She also LOL's on twitter about killing crackers in their sleep. This bitch has a mental problem.

I didn't know who she was either.

I googled.

Not sure I give a rip what she has to say about anything.

ETA: Sluce and I found the same charming picture, I see.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

"I hate everything about this country. Like, I hate fat white Americans. All the people who are crunched into the middle of America, the real fat and meat of America, are these racist conservative white people who live on their farms. Those little teenage girls who work at Kmart and have a racist grandma—that’s really America."

I'm in Iowa and never even been on a farm. Plus, most farmers aren't fat, they work their asses off.
    joebob, cheray, Butterfly and 3 others like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information