Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Avril Lavigne is still STUPID!

Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I hate this little poseur bitch. My LEAST fave celebrity. I laugh at her stupidity. Nothing is funnier than a dumbass who thinks they're intelligent.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

My husband worked the red carpet at the Juno (Canadian music) awards last night and Avril was there, but she wouldn't give any of the minor Canadian media the time of day. Basically she was a stuck up bitch, big surprise.

If she wasn't so hateful I'd almost feel embarassed for her.

No looks, no charm, no brains, no talent....... bless her heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    uh.... guys...

Ontario is a PROVINCE OF CANADA, belleville is a fucking city IN Ontario.. and for that matter she grew up in Napanee, not belleville!

The person who wrote this is just as stupid as she is.
    classic!

So how long before Avril starts throwing stuff at people?

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    Wow, what a freakign retard. If she grew up in Ontario, wouldn't she know where the fuck Montreal was??
    Especially since Montreal is quite a big city.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    uh.... guys...

Ontario is a PROVINCE OF CANADA, belleville is a fucking city IN Ontario.. and for that matter she grew up in Napanee, not belleville!

The person who wrote this is just as stupid as she is.
    Bwahaha great catch Grimm. I didn't even notice.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I bet she thinks Toronto is the capital of Canada.
    Indeed
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

I'm surprised how much a of an airhead she really is. A stereotypical blonde bimbo.
    I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and sky...

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    BTW BINGO on this one - bitch can barely write her name as exhibited in her vast knowledge of her Mother Country. It is whispered she is a product of the industry and ghostwriters worked magic to make her into a little Miss Punky Lavigne.
    ^^Exactly. She is as FAKE as they come. The very definition of "poseur". She's a fucking joke. I mean, look at Avril's highschool senior picture that someone posted. Now, Avril has claimed in many interviews that in highschool, she was this big-time punk freak, different from everyone else in (of course) a very cool way, that she was a total badass & even beat up her male schoolmates, and that everyone tried in vain to copy her badass hardcore punk style & everyone wanted to be just like her. Now in that picture: Does that look like a "badass hardcore punk with inimitable freaky punk style who exudes toughness"???!!!? No fucking way!! It's the picture of an average, plain, shy-looking person with NO style; she looks like your average Math Nerd who was quite possibly a total GEEK in highschool--NOT a badass hardcore punk.

The things that come out of her mouth!--She really thinks people (i.e. the media) won't do a bit of digging & find out the truth? --Like publish a picture of her as a geeky highschool senior? Or interview people who went to school with her? (Who, by the way, have said that she was by no means a "badass punk" & was just an average fairly-quiet plain-jane girl who was certainly not out kicking boys' asses & being all hardcore.)

So anyway, that picture is just one of VERY MANY things that demonstrate her FAKENESS. She IS a total manufactured product, crafted entirely by music-business executives. And some stupid people actually bought it! BWAHAHA to those idiots who thought she was for real!!! (Sorry, no offense to any GossipRockers who are Avril fans!)

Allie wrote:
    She needs to hire the Matrix again. God Avril don't be a dick, just DOOO ITTTT. I need another album like Let Go, you bitch!
    I don't think The Matrix would EVER work with her again; they've openly discussed their dislike for her. They've said that basically, Avril is a lying sack of shit. --That THEY wrote all her songs, that Avril tried to take FULL credit for. (Yes, Avril HAS stated that SHE writes all her own songs.) For example, The Matrix explained how, with her hit "Complicated", THEY wrote the whole song, then Avril said, "I want to change the line 'Take off all your stupid clothes' to 'Take off all your preppy clothes'." She then got a co-songwriting credit--for changing one word.--But claimed to have written the WHOLE song. But The Matrix have set the record straight (as have others who've had the misfortune of working with her), saying she's full of shit & does NOT even come close to writing her own songs.

And her quote about Katrina makes me cringe. We are supposed to think she's "a very generous person" because this MULTI-MILLIONAIRE donated six boxes of used clothes that she didn't want anymore anyway to these people that lost EVERYTHING they had, who were trudging through chest-high filthy water, water that was filled with dead bodies??!?!!!? Bitch, please!!! There are people who donated millions to help in Hurricane Katrina. I MYSELF (who is certainly not a multi-millionaire) donated way more than 6 lousy boxes of used clothing!!! (I donated $2,000.--No, not tooting my own horn; just making a point that what Avril did was NOTHING, comparatively speaking.)

OK, can't believe i wasted all this time when i should be working, to writing about this piece of shit, for this long!!!!
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

She's always saying something ridiculous. I remember reading "that Katrina thing" and just wanted to vomit, or take off my heels and poke her eyes out. Fucking twat. GO AWAY! You suck.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information