Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Avril Lavigne Engaged to Nickelback's Chad Kroeger

"Chad is on board with all my ideas," she told PEOPLE in June. "He knows that I have my own vision for the wedding and he likes what I like. He's down with whatever I'm down with. We have a lot in common, so it's been easier."

Bwahahahahaaaa!!!!!! He's already henpecked!

I heart Dave Grohl
    karat and spinmonkey like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BelledeJour View Post
    I was never a fan of Creed or Nickelback, but why do they get that much hate?
    Because they're lamer than lame?

Elite Member

Cuz they suck.

Okay, Scott Stapp is a douche extraordinaire. There are so many stories out there, all of them hilarious. Poor Scott. People push him and he delivers. Like the guy who he assaulted in a club for saying "I liked you better with Stone Temple Pilots." That is the essence of Creed's big problem. They stole everything from STP, threw in awful quasi-Christian lyrics, and Scott fashioned himself after some Rock Jesus. It's almost like some Christian record producer came up with the idea and plugged in the players, finding Stapp's voice to be the closest to Scott Weiland's.

Nickelback I don't know much about except damn they seem to tour a lot. That, and there are people who rabidly hate their music.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    They stole everything from STP,
    Wow, no wonder they suck.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

*snort*

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    I heart Dave Grohl
    No! Mine!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Because this:

That and Chad always sounds constipated to me. Just can't listen without cringing. So much cringing.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

i just had a horrible thought about how she'd dress her daughter if she ever had one. and, how we'd be subjected to a 6-page spread in us weekly with pictures of her kid's fugly black and hot pink crib set. *shudder*
    GRuser1 likes this.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

because most people in here are just jealous haters who obviously have no taste whatsoever.

avril actually used to make good music about 10 years ago, too. i don't know what happened and why she turned into a pink emo pop nightmare. her first two albums were pretty good with nice acoustic songs.
    (please don't ban me now!)
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Bwahahahahaaaa!!!!!! He's already henpecked!
    "Chad is on board with all my ideas," she told PEOPLE in June. "He knows that I have my own vision for the wedding and he likes what I like. He's down with whatever I'm down with. We have a lot in common, so it's been easier."

What an absolute PUSSY he is!
    Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Cuz they suck.

Okay, Scott Stapp is a douche extraordinaire. There are so many stories out there, all of them hilarious. Poor Scott. People push him and he delivers. Like the guy who he assaulted in a club for saying "I liked you better with Stone Temple Pilots." That is the essence of Creed's big problem. They stole everything from STP, threw in awful quasi-Christian lyrics, and Scott fashioned himself after some Rock Jesus. It's almost like some Christian record producer came up with the idea and plugged in the players, finding Stapp's voice to be the closest to Scott Weiland's.

Nickelback I don't know much about except damn they seem to tour a lot. That, and there are people who rabidly hate their music.
    ALL of that, especially the bolded! Scott Staph is just awful... anytime I hear "With Arms Wide Open", I want to fuck his whole world up!
    The Nickleback hate is funny because you can't find ANYONE who admits to liking them... yet they continue to thrive and sell a fuckton of albums/records/whatever! It's a real conundrum!
    Quote Originally Posted by chartreuse View Post
    i just had a horrible thought about how she'd dress her daughter if she ever had one. and, how we'd be subjected to a 6-page spread in us weekly with pictures of her kid's fugly black and hot pink crib set. *shudder*
    Her kids would be dressed worse than Pepper's kids from Cry Baby:

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    because most people in here are just jealous haters who obviously have no taste whatsoever.

avril actually used to make good music about 10 years ago, too. i don't know what happened and why she turned into a pink emo pop nightmare. her first two albums were pretty good with nice acoustic songs.
    (please don't ban me now!)
    OMG! I cannot believe something like this can be posted here with no repurcussions!

twitchy, punish her!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I second that. We can't have that here. Lock the thread!!!

Stef, I reported your ass for having bad taste.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

hey I admitted to liking nickleback, now I don't expect great music from them but they aren't all that damn bad. I love the song photograph and a few others, I don't rush out to buy albums but I don't get the hate.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

I like Avril. Enough said. Although I do wish she would lay off the eye liner.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

my god, have you been hacked? WTF is this?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information