Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 253
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Avril Lavigne Engaged to Nickelback's Chad Kroeger

  1. #121
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    47,111

    Default

    "Chad is on board with all my ideas," she told PEOPLE in June. "He knows that I have my own vision for the wedding and he likes what I like. He's down with whatever I'm down with. We have a lot in common, so it's been easier."

    Bwahahahahaaaa!!!!!! He's already henpecked!

  2. #122
    Elite Member darksithbunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,965

    Default

    I heart Dave Grohl
    karat and spinmonkey like this.

  3. #123
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    30,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BelledeJour View Post
    I was never a fan of Creed or Nickelback, but why do they get that much hate?
    Because they're lamer than lame?

  4. #124
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BelledeJour View Post
    I was never a fan of Creed or Nickelback, but why do they get that much hate?
    Cuz they suck.

    Okay, Scott Stapp is a douche extraordinaire. There are so many stories out there, all of them hilarious. Poor Scott. People push him and he delivers. Like the guy who he assaulted in a club for saying "I liked you better with Stone Temple Pilots." That is the essence of Creed's big problem. They stole everything from STP, threw in awful quasi-Christian lyrics, and Scott fashioned himself after some Rock Jesus. It's almost like some Christian record producer came up with the idea and plugged in the players, finding Stapp's voice to be the closest to Scott Weiland's.

    Nickelback I don't know much about except damn they seem to tour a lot. That, and there are people who rabidly hate their music.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

  5. #125
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    They stole everything from STP,
    Wow, no wonder they suck.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  6. #126
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    47,111

    Default

    *snort*

  7. #127
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    56,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    I heart Dave Grohl
    No! Mine!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  8. #128
    Super Moderator Tati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Your Pocket
    Posts
    18,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BelledeJour View Post
    I was never a fan of Creed or Nickelback, but why do they get that much hate?
    Because this:





    That and Chad always sounds constipated to me. Just can't listen without cringing. So much cringing.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

    - Kahlil Gibran

  9. #129
    Elite Member chartreuse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    the salad bowl
    Posts
    6,407

    Default

    i just had a horrible thought about how she'd dress her daughter if she ever had one. and, how we'd be subjected to a 6-page spread in us weekly with pictures of her kid's fugly black and hot pink crib set. *shudder*
    GRuser1 likes this.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.


  10. #130
    Elite Member stef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    11,756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BelledeJour View Post
    I was never a fan of Creed or Nickelback, but why do they get that much hate?
    because most people in here are just jealous haters who obviously have no taste whatsoever.


    avril actually used to make good music about 10 years ago, too. i don't know what happened and why she turned into a pink emo pop nightmare. her first two albums were pretty good with nice acoustic songs.
    (please don't ban me now!)
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

  11. #131
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Bwahahahahaaaa!!!!!! He's already henpecked!
    "Chad is on board with all my ideas," she told PEOPLE in June. "He knows that I have my own vision for the wedding and he likes what I like. He's down with whatever I'm down with. We have a lot in common, so it's been easier."

    What an absolute PUSSY he is!
    Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Cuz they suck.

    Okay, Scott Stapp is a douche extraordinaire. There are so many stories out there, all of them hilarious. Poor Scott. People push him and he delivers. Like the guy who he assaulted in a club for saying "I liked you better with Stone Temple Pilots." That is the essence of Creed's big problem. They stole everything from STP, threw in awful quasi-Christian lyrics, and Scott fashioned himself after some Rock Jesus. It's almost like some Christian record producer came up with the idea and plugged in the players, finding Stapp's voice to be the closest to Scott Weiland's.

    Nickelback I don't know much about except damn they seem to tour a lot. That, and there are people who rabidly hate their music.
    ALL of that, especially the bolded! Scott Staph is just awful... anytime I hear "With Arms Wide Open", I want to fuck his whole world up!
    The Nickleback hate is funny because you can't find ANYONE who admits to liking them... yet they continue to thrive and sell a fuckton of albums/records/whatever! It's a real conundrum!
    Quote Originally Posted by chartreuse View Post
    i just had a horrible thought about how she'd dress her daughter if she ever had one. and, how we'd be subjected to a 6-page spread in us weekly with pictures of her kid's fugly black and hot pink crib set. *shudder*
    Her kids would be dressed worse than Pepper's kids from Cry Baby:

    Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    because most people in here are just jealous haters who obviously have no taste whatsoever.


    avril actually used to make good music about 10 years ago, too. i don't know what happened and why she turned into a pink emo pop nightmare. her first two albums were pretty good with nice acoustic songs.
    (please don't ban me now!)
    OMG! I cannot believe something like this can be posted here with no repurcussions!

    twitchy, punish her!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  12. #132
    Elite Member Chilly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Trolltopia
    Posts
    29,138

    Default

    I second that. We can't have that here. Lock the thread!!!

    Stef, I reported your ass for having bad taste.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-



  13. #133
    Elite Member shedevilang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    16,694

    Default

    hey I admitted to liking nickleback, now I don't expect great music from them but they aren't all that damn bad. I love the song photograph and a few others, I don't rush out to buy albums but I don't get the hate.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

  14. #134
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,383

    Default

    I like Avril. Enough said. Although I do wish she would lay off the eye liner.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  15. #135
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,981

    Default

    my god, have you been hacked? WTF is this?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Avril Lavigne
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: July 25th, 2009, 09:53 AM
  2. Avril Lavigne
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 24th, 2008, 07:37 AM
  3. Chad Kroeger is a thief
    By mrs.v in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: March 12th, 2008, 01:07 PM
  4. Chad Kroeger of Nickelback with today's TMI award
    By greysfang in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: March 12th, 2008, 11:56 AM
  5. Chad Kroeger (Nickelback) Arrested For Drunk Driving
    By heart_leigh in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: July 7th, 2006, 10:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •