Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Avril Lavigne Engaged to Nickelback's Chad Kroeger

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    If he is willing to act that much of a fool about an ex he is gonna treat this newest one the same way . Maybe she doesn't know that.
    This.

If my boyfriend wanted to dress up like his ex-girlfriend and me to dress as her fiancé, I'd have to wonder what he's still holding on to.

It's not even funny.. it's just stupid.
    Laurent likes this.

These four are like the special olympics version of a celebrity bitchfight.
    Laurent and Stereo Inferno like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Except special olympics participants have talent.
    If being cunty is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

othing says love like matching tattoos! Avril Lavigne reveals new inking she shares with fiancé Chad Kroeger

By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 01:42, 14 April 2013 | UPDATED: 01:44, 14 April 2013

Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger sport matching tattoos of French script on their left arms.

The 28-year-old Canadian star told TV host Chelsea Handler on Thursday night's show that Chad was inkless when they first met.
    'I was really surprised that he didn't have any tattoos,' the raccoon-eyed rocker said.

Matching ink: Canadian singer Avril Lavigne showed off a tattoo in French while on the Chelsea Lately show on Thursday and said her fiance has matching ink

Chad and Avril's relationship blossomed after they teamed up to co-write a song on her upcoming album and in August they announced their engagement.
    Avril said during their second day in the studio together that she pledged to get Chad his first tattoo.

She told Chelsea that it happened when the two recently were in France.

The French tattoo they share means 'live in the present moment'.

French tattoos: Chad and Avril have matching tattoos about living in the moment

Avril also told Chelsea that she has big plans for her upcoming wedding with 37-year-old Chad.
    The nuptials will have an undisclosed theme with crazy clothes and colors.
    'I want to have a lot of fun with it and go kind of nuts this time,' Avril told Chelsea.

Blonde talk: The two long-haired blondes talked about Avril's wedding plans, too

The Complicated singer was previously married to Sum 41 frontman Deryck Whibley, but she filed for divorce from him in 2009 after three years of marriage.
    'Apparently, I'm the marrying kind,' Avril told Chelsea.

Avril and Chad during a joint interview on Tuesday shared some wedding details while appearing on KIIS-FM's On-Air with Ryan Seacrest.

Bride to be: Avril was all smiles with Chelsea while talking about her upcoming wedding plans

'I'm going to take the lyrics from the sheet music from one of our songs and wrap it around the wedding cake,' Avril said.
    She also told about how Chad proposed to her with a 14-carat diamond ring last August, after dating for only a month.

She said: 'I had been making this scrapbook of my time in the studio. I walk over and he had taken a photo of himself holding the ring box and put the Polaroid in my scrapbook. Because I had stickers everywhere he put in 'Will you marry me?' It was really romantic and kind of made sense.'

28 going on 16: The cover for the singer's new single, Here's to Never Growing Up, shows Avril wearing nothing but makeup and a teddy bear

Read more: Avril Lavigne reveals new inking she shares with fiancé Chad Kroeger | Mail Online

He proposed after one month? Really? This is gonna last.... NOT! However, maybe she will Yoko-Ono Nickleback.

He didn't have any tattoos because he's not a real rock star. He's a douchebag. She's also a douchebag, therefore they're perfect for each other. Think of the ugly ugly babies they're going to make! They'll have her rat face and his giant ears and terrible hair.
    Kittylady likes this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Elite Member

I thought she was knocked-up? It must have been a cynical headline on an article that I didn't bother to read properly because these two are both so boring.

What she going to do with her Brody Jenner tattoo now? I checked and "Chad Kroeger" has no B in it...

The cover for her new single looks like she's trying to set herself up, badly, as the new Courtney Love. I don't know why anyone would want to do that, but I guess this trick doesn't have much to aspire to.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger Are Married: Reports

By Kathy Ehrich Dowd

06/29/2013 at 07:35 PM EDT

Chad Kroeger and Avril Lavigne
    Kevin Mazur/WireImage

Avril Lavigne told Nickelback's Chad Kroeger "I'm With You" as the Canadian rockers tied the knot in a lavish wedding in the South of France, say reports.

E! News, quoting a source, announced the nuptials, as did the Daily Mail, citing a Tweet by Mike Heller, the CEO of the talent company that represents Lavigne.

Saturday morning Heller posted: "I''m in south of France about to see my little Rok star #avril get married I am so happy to be part of this special celebration."

Lavigne, 28, happily admitted to PEOPLE last month that she was "enjoying every minute" of planning for the wedding, which she had earlier promised would be a "spectacular" themed event.

Fortunately for her, Kroeger, 38, was happy to let his bride-to-be take charge.

"Chad is on board with all my ideas," she told PEOPLE in June. "He knows that I have my own vision for the wedding and he likes what I like. He's down with whatever I'm down with. We have a lot in common, so it's been easier."

The duo got together last February when Kroeger contributed to Lavigne's latest album, "Here's To Never Growing Up." Kroeger proposed last August in sweet style – and presented her with an impressive 14-carat diamond ring.

"I had been making this scrapbook of my time in the studio. I walk over and he had taken a photo of himself holding the ring box and put the Polaroid in my scrapbook," Lavigne told Ryan Seacrest in April of Kroeger's proposal. "Because I had stickers everywhere he put in 'Will you marry me?' It was really romantic and kind of made sense."

This is the second wedding for Lavigne, who was previously married to Sum 41 frontman Deryck Whibley for three years. It is Kroeger's first marriage.
    Avril Lavigne Marries Chad Kroeger: Reports : People.com
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I hate her stupid eye makeup.

I'm guessing Hot Topic catered.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Did anyone determine if she was pregnant or not? There were some pics posted where she looked to have a small, round, pregnant middle.

Quote Originally Posted by MmeVertigina View Post
    Did anyone determine if she was pregnant or not? There were some pics posted where she looked to have a small, round, pregnant middle.

And later there were pictures of her performing in tight clothes...so I guess, not pregnant...yet.
    MmeVertigina likes this.

One of my oldest friends is a lighting tech and worked for Nickelback on one of their tours to Australia. I ran into him at the airport, and he told me about the shows and said he felt dirty after every one, because for a band he hates with a passion, they put on a pretty good live show.. hahahaha...

I haven't been on this thread since last year and to those who love Creed? C'mon.... really? I won't go too nasty because my favourite bands are straight from hell, for most. Anyway, here's Dave Grohl's take on Creed...

[On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

I was never a fan of Creed or Nickelback, but why do they get that much hate?

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information