Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Avril Lavigne Engaged to Nickelback's Chad Kroeger

All the secrets are coming out now
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I'm just trying to find American bands that are equally as bad as Avril and Nickelback.

As for my own personal listening party, it's an alternative, indie, post-punk sort of 80's thing

Quote Originally Posted by Tati View Post
    Still love this one!

This is mine!

sluce and stef like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I'm just trying to find American bands that are equally as bad as Avril and Nickelback.

As for my own personal listening party, it's an alternative, indie, post-punk sort of 80's thing
    Ah, let's just let Canada have it's own thing on this one.
    shedevilang, KrisNine and Mel1973 like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll

Nooo! Last thing I want is Canada be known for shitty music

Here's a reminder of Canada's better contributions:

Last edited by Quat; July 4th, 2013 at 08:42 PM.

can't have more than 1 video in a post, but here's another

Elite Member

That first video is missing Gordon Lightfoot and Tom Cochrane. And NO Joni Mitchell? For SHAME!

In the second video, Levon Helm of The Band is NOT Canadian. You can't have him, sooorry.
    Quat likes this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

There was an awesome Creed story floating around the net years ago but I can't find the full thing. When I googled it the actual blog is deleted, but there's this:

Creed's Scott Stapp Gets Punk'd at Denny's Restaurant Posted by Fara Kearnes on August 16, 2005 3:14 PM | Permalink

Shout out to the kids in Gainesville, Florida, who punk'd Scott Stapp from the over-exposed maybe-Christian rock band Creed. Hilarious. The detailed story of their dastardly deed is posted on the 'net. The guy drove two hours looking to get laid but had mission failure:
    "'Creed' steps into the Gainesville Denny's, wearing a wife beater and slick running pants, desperately trying to find his hookup." ... "He was the most annoying self-centered troll man I have ever met in my life."
    "...And the best part is watching the other people as they notice who this guy is. 'Hey, that's the Creed guy!' they all say as he walks past them. Then, 5 seconds later and as soon as he's out of earshot: 'Wait, who cares? Creed sucks!' This is seriously the reaction of every table that I hear as he walks by. So sad, for him. Oh, and the dude is like 5'6". I'm not joking. When he walked by, he was at least (AT LEAST) 3 inches shorter than me. Midget."

It was basically about some girl he was sexting who set him up to meet her at a Denny's but called everyone she knew to come check out the douche while she hid from him or something (it was 8 years ago, I can't remember the details). It was sooooo funny. Oh, and I think cocaine was involved.

ETA: Found it! It's long:

scott stapp's venture into the gainesville denny's! i'm totally surprised that no one has posted about this yet, so here it goes -

http://www.livejournal.com/users/tomluv/13923.html

here's the text, if you're too lazy to follow the link. courtesy of ohnotheydidnt.

Friday, July 29. My last night in Gainesville. I've had my party and said my goodbyes to most of my friends. One group actually didn't make it to the party, but were possibly still coming, and instead of having them walk into an empty house (literally-- no furniture) devoid of people, I went over to their place.

So I'm saying goodbye to pals Jeanine and Heather. They have a few friends over to their place and are already stoned and drunk, seemingly ready for bed quite soon. I hear mumbling in the other room of some kids leaving soon because they have to go see Scott Stapp. My pop culture radar is not currently on, so I'm missing the reference. Instead, I think they're just talking about a friend who's driving in from out of town. But they're quite adamant about seeing Scott. "I'm fucking walking to Denny's to see Scott if I have to, I don't care if no one else goes!" one kid says.

So I'm curious and ask one of the guys what's going on. He tells me the background story: Apparently, one of their friends met Scott Stapp (who, because I find no problem with conflation, will for the rest of the story be referred to as "Creed") at an airport bar and the girl pretended to be interested. At the end of their conversation, he asked for her number and because she was going to Amsterdam, she gave Creed her friend's number instead. The girl then calls her friend and warns her that Creed might be calling her sometime in the future for a hook-up.

Which he does. Friday night. He flew into Orlando and gave the girl a call. The girl, thrilled at the prospect of making Creed look like an idiot, plays along. "You should drive up to Gainesville tonight to see me!" she says. Creed, because his star has fallen quite a bit recently (if you hadn't noticed) eagerly accepts the offer to drive 2 hours to get some pussy. I guess the groupies aren't lining up outside the airport like they used to.

I heard through the grapevine that night that Creed had actually kicked Scott Stapp out of their band. I don't know if this is true or not as no one on the Internet has any stories about it. But I googled him recently and found out that his solo career isn't taking off nearly like he expected, despite being the first released single off the Passion of the Christ Songs CD-- songs inspired by the movie. Mel Gibson hand picked him for a special screening, and he wrote a song after he was so personally affected by the movie. Douche.

Anyway, so the guy who was so spiritually affected by The Passion of the Christ is now hightailing it to Gainesville to tag a piece of ass he met in an airport bar. And he's having his ghettotastic hootchie skanky Jersey girl sleaze of a sister drive him. Yes, Creed is making his sister drive him to the Gainesville Denny's for a booty call.

So this group from the party makes it over to Denny's, strategically choosing places all around the Denny's so that we can watch what goes down. It's 3am on a Friday, so of course the place is packed with drunk kids getting out of the bars, who have no idea what they're about to be in for. Jeanine, Heather, and I all have prime seating-- we're directly next to the booth with the girl who has been talking to Creed, as well as her 5 friends who are all in on the joke and have been planning extra embarrassing things to do to him. The girl who is keeping track of him via cell phone convos lets me know that Creed has been in fine form so far tonight. Here is how one of the conversations went:

Creed: "Do you have an accoustic guitar with you in Gainesville?"
    Her: "Um, yeah."
    Creed: "Good, maybe you can help me write my new hit single!"
    Me, after hearing the story: "I applaud your ability not to vomit at that."

Now we're convinced he's on his way. We hear the countdown from the table next to us: "He's in Micanopy!" "He's passing UF!" "He's pulling into the parking lot!" The excitement is killing me. And then he enters. Creed steps into the Gainesville Denny's, wearing a wife beater and slick running pants, desperately trying to find his hookup. My life is complete.

The girl who's been talking on the phone with Creed has a friend who recently broke his arm. So as soon as Creedy walks in, he screams, "Oh my god! You're Scott Stapp! You're my favorite singer ever! Sign my cast!" Creed, probably even himself realizing how sucky it is to be the (former) lead singer of Creed, denies it. "I get that a lot... I just look like him. I'm not him." HA!

Then the Denny's cop comes over: "Both of you, outta here! No screaming in Denny's! Manager's orders!" Delicious. The lead singer of Creed is getting kicked out of the Gainesville Denny's.

Cast arm boy obviously doesn't want our fun to be over so quickly, so he sweet talks the cop and gets him to rescind his ejection. Creedy keeps walking around, trying to find the girl he talked to in the airport bar, feverishly running to the back to get better cell phone reception and then moving back to the front to try to find her. Of course, the girl has stopped answering her phone now and the Denny's partrons are just watching Creed walk around looking desperately horny.

And the best part is watching the other people as they notice who this guy is. "Hey, that's the Creed guy!" they all say as he walks past them. Then, 5 seconds later and as soon as he's out of earshot: "Wait, who cares? Creed sucks!" This is seriously the reaction of every table that I hear as he walks by. So sad, for him. Oh, and the dude is like 5'6". I'm not joking. When he walked by, he was at least (AT LEAST) 3 inches shorter than me. Midget.

Now there are about 12 people who know about what's going on. And like the rats in Muppets Take Manhattan who run around under the tables at that fancy restuarant spreading the buzz that Manhattan Melodies is going to be a smash hit show, we start spreading the ruse that has been pulled on Creed. Soon, most of the tables and the wait staff is informed of what's going on. "Pathetic!" is the most common reaction.

To keep him there as long as possible, groups of girls keep going over to him and flirting and trying to find out what he's doing in Gainesville. Cast arm boy even printed out Scott Stapp's headshot and goes over to ask him to sign it. You'd think that would be an obvious sign that he was being tricked, but apparently Creed is cocky enough to think that people regularly carry around his photograph everywhere like it's an American Express card.

Jeanine, perfect brilliant girl she is, ran over to the juke box to see if it happened to have a Creed song on it. Unfortunately, it didn't. Or maybe fortunately. For if "Arms Wide Open" began playing as he was running around the Denny's, I probably would've soiled myself laughing.

At the end of the night, we convince Jeanine to go ask to take a picture with Creed by saying it was her birthday (it was, only 4 days earlier). When she goes to get the picture, all 12 of us who are in on the joke jump in the photo. Unfortunately, the person taking the picture couldn't work the flash, so it just looks like a mess of clumpy dark blobs. But I know that one girl took a bunch of pictures of Creed running around the Denny's-- mostly of the back of his head-- and I want them. If anyone knows where to get these, let me know.

So that was my last night in Gainesville. Creed eventually got back in his car and drove home to Orlando, having unsuccessfully found his pussy for the night. What a sad sad man. Super douche.

and there's more!

http://www.livejournal.com/community...t/2990262.html
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I'm no Creed fan, but the girl and her friends ended up being the douches in that story.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I dunno, he did have his sister drive him 2 hrs in the middle of the night to hook up with some girl in Dennys

So crule!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

sumtimz ya gotta be crule to be kind

fgg

Avril Lavigne’s Black Wedding Gown: See the Full-Length Photo

Avril Lavigne promised a unique gown for her nuptials to Nickelback’s Chad Kroeger, and she certainly didn’t disappoint.

But rather than the ripped up and dyed dress she was envisioning, the star, 28, wore a black Monique Lhuillier creation accented with matching jet roses, a black lace-edged veil attached to a jeweled headband and, of course, her massive engagement ring.

Kroeger matched his bride in an all-black ensemble at their intimate July 1 wedding, which he accessorized with a goatee and beaded bracelet.

This is the first time we’ve gotten a full-length glimpse at the gown, and we were struck by the similarities to her Vera Wang gown from her 2006 wedding to Deryck Whibley. Both featured a sweetheart neckline, perfectly matched roses and subtle lace details.

PHOTO: Avril Lavigne Black Wedding Dress, Avril Lavigne Wedding Gown – Style News - StyleWatch - People.com

pic at the link
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Its ugly.

Hey there Amanda Bynes! That was a pretty swank outfit you put together for your court appearance. I understand why you went with the blue wig, pink has been so done already. Well have a great day and don't be ugly.

Thread Information