Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Avril Lavigne cuts price of house

Can't believe this idiot has so much money.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Hit By Ban Bus!

why dont just settle in after buying a damn house.... who gives a rats ass if she's losing money.

Quote Originally Posted by Giselle View Post
    damnit, that house is amazing. LOVE IT.

I hate to say this, but bitch looks so cute in her new video. if only she wasn't such a disgusting little thing.

I hope you don't mean that damn "You make me so hot...something something drop....blah blah blah"

Stupid pathetic poser, but that is a very nice house. Well, million times better than where I live anyways.

house is soo beautiful!! although i also think avril is annoying, and definetly doesnt come off as intelligent, sucks cause i usually always have a Canadians back. She's 23, but her personality is stuck to the day she dropped outta high school

What about this? I have a 9 year old who idolizes this moron. I have to put up with seeing her ugly pink streaked rat hair on my kids walls and listen to her catterwauling in the bedroom. I even had to buy pink hair dye to streak the little fans hair. How can I convince her that this punkassed wannabe is a notalent twat? Any suggestions?
    Jack I swear.

Have you told her how she spit at her fans and made a little girl cry at a wedding because said little girl asked for a picture? Tell her the truth: she's a mean witch underneath it all.

And DON'T buy the pink hairdye. Or the posters. Or anything else related to this no-talent twat.

Quote Originally Posted by cheray View Post
    What about this? I have a 9 year old who idolizes this moron. I have to put up with seeing her ugly pink streaked rat hair on my kids walls and listen to her catterwauling in the bedroom. I even had to buy pink hair dye to streak the little fans hair. How can I convince her that this punkassed wannabe is a notalent twat? Any suggestions?
    Do you want some of us dedicated GR'ers to have a chat to her...?

5 minutes of haterade from us and she'd be a convert!
    vaya con dios

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Have you told her how she spit at her fans and made a little girl cry at a wedding because said little girl asked for a picture? Tell her the truth: she's a mean witch underneath it all.

And DON'T buy the pink hairdye. Or the posters. Or anything else related to this no-talent twat.
    This one is a totally fake bitch...along with the Barbie house she can no longer afford. Awwww.

I have no suggestions re: detering the little fan.....

However, they are (apparently) granite worktops...... There have been a number of houses for sale onthe same street, Loni Anderson one of the Beachboys (Brian Wilson? Was he a beach boy?) Paul Anke (if I remember correctly) a lot.... and Paris Hilton has just bought up there too - who wants to live near that circus, even if it is all gated?

Unfortunately as her new house cost C$9.5m (from Travis Barker of Blink-182) I doubt its because she's skint.... worse-luck! Her new place was used in some reality show even if she's denying like mad that she bought it.... dim bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post

Unfortunately as her new house cost C$9.5m (from Travis Barker of Blink-182) I doubt its because she's skint.... worse-luck! Her new place was used in some reality show even if she's denying like mad that she bought it.... dim bitch!
    Why would she deny she bought it??? Such a fuckin' retard!!!!. Anyway she does have alot of money because she can still afford a $9.5 million house even if she hasn't sold her $6 million house yet!.....So. Not. Fair!!!.

here's an quote of Av's denying she bought her new house -

UPDATE: Avril "The Spitter" Lavigne
    We L.O.V.E. this one.

Seems Avril Lavigne, everyones favorite faux punker who is as famous for copping a 'tude with reporters and paps as she is for her watered down pop-punk music, DENIES she and huzband Deryck Wibley purchased the Travis Barker / Shanna Moakler mansion up in the guard gated Bel Air Crest community.

As first reported in In Touch Weekly, than on Mr. Big Times' celebrity real estate extravaganza, The Spitter reportedly told some audience or some person that, "Recently I’ve heard that I’ve bought this new house in L.A. and I didn’t. But people say things, and it goes away a week later.”

Yeah, it all goes away just a week later unless The Spitter keeps it alive by continuing to talk about it. Just who does she think she's kidding? Not only was the purchase reported, here, there and everywhere, including the LA Times, public records indicate she was the buyer.

Gurl might have been better off just keeping her spit producing potty mouth shut. You know, fame is fickle hunnies, and it may not be long before no one cares where The Spitter lives, so maybe she should just be happy all us crazy real estate gossips are still yakking about her.

And please, someone buy her old house up in the Mulholland Estates so she can deny ever living there too.

realestalker

And here are some pics of her new house - LavigneNEW_PICS.jpg (image)

Quote Originally Posted by sharon_b View Post
    Why would she deny she bought it??? Such a fuckin' retard!!!!. Anyway she does have alot of money because she can still afford a $9.5 million house even if she hasn't sold her $6 million house yet!.....So. Not. Fair!!!.
    I think you've answer you own question!

However, it might be because a lot of people know the address of it because it was on a TV show (apparently?) & she wants to guard her privacy, but then why buy it? Its just another McMansion!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information