Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Avenue Q writer tells Jay Leno to go F himself

Well, stain the carpet and furniture, silly!!

I have always noticed that Jay likes making fun of gays and fat people. Guess that is the easiest form of humor for him. Too bad he doesn't see what an ass he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Well, stain the carpet and furniture, silly!!
    Ah yes, sorry, got caught up in the naked and my mind erased all furniture.

Damn. Now I'M not making sense, got another one for me Soth?
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

I have always thought Leno was a complete douchebag

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ oh yeah, he definetly is.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I have always noticed that Jay likes making fun of gays and fat people. Guess that is the easiest form of humor for him. Too bad he doesn't see what an ass he is.

Maybe he feels that if he has to live with that chin, then everyone else is fair game..... I stopped watching when Johnny left....

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    I think this writer is an asshat, too, and not very professional. I don't say that because he reported that Jay was an ass -- although he's pretty mild as these things go in Hollywood -- but because he seems to live his entire life through his gayness. I'm a woman, and I don't preface every thought with "I'm a woman, how should I think about this as a woman?" I use my brain, NOT my sexuality, to do my thinking and talking and writing for me. I guess very few straight people would be "acceptable" to someone who seems to think everyone should be an expert on queer history etc.

I call bullshit because it was Leno who brought up and tried to drive home the whole the gay thing..read the story before makking a comment.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

That was a good letter. Don't know who he is but I like him.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by smf View Post
    jay leno is an ass ,oh well he dont have much time left on talk show anyways
    OMG! Please tell me you heard how this asshole is trying to GET OUT of his DEAL with Conan, because he dosent want to leave Next year. It just proves that he is the BASTARD Dave Letterman ALWAYS said that he was, I was young when it happened so I dont know all the details but I heard how Dave would let Jay Leno a UNKNOWN come on his show and perform and he STOLE the job, that Dave was supposed to get after Jhonny Carson retired, and JC ALWAYS made it known he wanted Dave and NEVER showed up on Leno, while he did Letterman. Jay tried to claim 5 yrs ago when offering the job to Conan, he was trying to avoid what happened between him and David. (That the ass blamed David for being just a mean person) GMAB. Someone helps your sorry ass out, then you TAKE THEIR JOB that belonged to them.

I'm glad that Dave still can get better guests then Jay, and his highest ratings make Jays look as stupid as his huge chin.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ yeah he is a serious bastard, Conan4ever!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    man I miss the hotness of Johnny Carson...
    Good Lord woman, we all do. And we didn't really appreciate him when we had him. And now he's gone.... *cries like a baby*

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    I just wish ya'll would fight naked in jello.......else, it's just a waste of time......
    Ok. Um, would that be regular jello or fancy gelatin molds with shrimp and peas and boiled eggs and fake fish in them?

And on topic, I think the letter ROCKS. Love every word. I've always been sorta neutral on Leno, I guess because I don't watch him, but if this is what he does then he can bite my white pancake ass. As far as the writer of the letter goes, it's completely irrelevant from what perspective he tends to base his opinions on other topics. This is a situation which has has homosexuality at its core, and the writer expressed valid and intelligent thoughts.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    I call bullshit because it was Leno who brought up and tried to drive home the whole the gay thing..read the story before makking a comment.
    Uh, I did read the entire story before commenting. So I call YOUR bullshit. I've done a hell of a lot more "research" into this writer than anybody else here and I stand by my original, gut opinion. Anybody else who did even a cursory Google check would learn exactly the same information I did.

I also said that Leno is an asshole, probably a homophobic, fat-people hating and sexist jerk, too, no argument there. But that doesn't change the fact that this writer makes his living by being a the kind of homosexual whose contempt for straight people is obvious. ALL straight people. He views life only through the lens of his sexuality, and not as a person who happens to be gay, but is still capable of respecting others who are not and having opinions that aren't formed solely by his homosexuality. I say that after reading quite a bit of his work since I posted last night.

As for everybody else agreeing with sparkly, that is their right. Too bad so many of them are merely bashing me rather than discussing the topic, but what else is new? But instead of doing HER research and debating the idea with me like a rational person, sparkly launched into a sustained personal attack on me using the same buzzwords that a certain few members of this board use so frequently that I recognized them right away. And this was AFTER I tried to say let's agree to disagree, which she ignored. It's the old thing, I guess -- if you can't debate the idea, you attack the person.

If everybody in this thread honestly thinks that I am a homophobe, then I respectfully offer up the opinion that you obviously don't know me worth a damn.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Oh jesus fucking christ... I'm going to consider the matter closed. Also, since an agreement with Sparkly in any way regarding this matter is a formal declaration for an all out passive aggressive flame war... oh wait that all just sounds too retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Normos View Post
    no, you sound incoherent...smoke another Soth.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    Oh jesus fucking christ... I'm going to consider the matter closed. Also, since an agreement with Sparkly in any way regarding this matter is a formal declaration for an all out passive aggressive flame war... oh wait that all just sounds too retarded...
    What are you talking about? I am very clear about where I stand on this and why and frankly, I fail to see what the big fucking deal about it is anyway. Sparkly and I disagreed -- so what? Jesus, why does everybody have to be in lockstep on everything in this place? Sparkly went ballastic because I didn't agree with her and frankly, she is entitled to her opinion. But she seemed to think that I HAD to agree with her or I was just being provocative, when I was merely offering my opinion, just as she was. For fuck's sakes, can't anyone see how frustrating that is?

And for the last time, I am FINE with anybody disagreeing with me but I seem to be taking quite a hit for MY opinion. That hardly seems fair.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information