Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: Aubrey O’Day photos are real, source says, after singer calls them ‘click bait’

i know she’s a tool and she's forever tainted by trump peen but i'm so over this kind of stupid, public fat shaming. the world is going to shit and we're in the middle of a pandemic and yeah, some people aren't coping very well or are eating their feelings and i'm kind of disgusted by the tabloids' glee in policing women's bodies and shaming them for not being perfectly thin. fuck that shit.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I feel her pain...
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

czb

i don't care that she's chub and agree with sput on the fat shaming.

but there is no reason for that pepe le pew hair color. NONE.
    firebrat1229, MsDark and qwerty like this.

This is not fat shaming per se, but if you are going to filter and photoshop the bejesus out of your Instagram shots, at least maintain a public appearance that doesn't cause such cognitive dissonance that people practically have seizures.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    This is not fat shaming per se, but if you are going to filter and photoshop the bejesus out of your Instagram shots, at least maintain a public appearance that doesn't cause such cognitive dissonance that people practically have seizures.
    This. If that is her in the new pics (and I think it is) why not just say so and stand proud about how she looks? A lot of the comments on her IG were about body shaming. What a missed opportunity to say yes, she looks like this and what of it?

I am just amazed that she could filter and photoshop herself to look soooo different from the candid shots. And no, I'm not fat shaming her but she's half the size in her instagram shot!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Yeah it's not necessarily fat shaming to notice the vast difference between Instagram photos and reality. I don't care what size she is.

If you are trying to sell products under a completely false image people will call you out.

I've never played with the filters (no pics of me online) but this is making me side-eye some photos people post on FB of themselves!
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

p.s. I can't believe no one mentioned the boob sweat.

we're just too polite
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    we're just too polite
    Ha!
    Trixie and OrangeSlice like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    This. If that is her in the new pics (and I think it is) why not just say so and stand proud about how she looks? A lot of the comments on her IG were about body shaming. What a missed opportunity to say yes, she looks like this and what of it?
    i think as a woman who relies on her looks to get jobs and d-list boyfreinds, this might make her feel like her career and future hookups are doomed. you gotta put your mind into these starlet's minds, you know?
    twitchy2.0 and crayzeehappee like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    I feel her pain...
    How are you doing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I've never played with the filters (no pics of me online) but this is making me side-eye some photos people post on FB of themselves!
    I’ve never done filters either. Those are really me in Facebook!
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    we're just too polite
    Since when?
    Trixie and mostroop like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Filters stress me out. I once took a photo of myself and went into Facetune and I made my nose thinner and straighter, my lips slightly bigger and plumper, my eyes slightly more 'cat eyed'. Whoever the hell I'd created sure was gorgeous, but it wasn't me, and I don't want to a. kid myself into thinking I look anything like that or b. kid other people who then meet me and think I'm a liar/rotter, purely by comparison. I don't photograph as well as I'd like, but I'd much rather meet someone and they be like 'oh you're better looking in person' or something similar, than me like 'oh, you look...different' and disappoint from the off.
    lindsaywhit, Trixie, fgg and 7 others like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Filters stress me out. I once took a photo of myself and went into Facetune and I made my nose thinner and straighter, my lips slightly bigger and plumper, my eyes slightly more 'cat eyed'. Whoever the hell I'd created sure was gorgeous, but it wasn't me, and I don't want to a. kid myself into thinking I look anything like that or b. kid other people who then meet me and think I'm a liar/rotter, purely by comparison. I don't photograph as well as I'd like, but I'd much rather meet someone and they be like 'oh you're better looking in person' or something similar, than me like 'oh, you look...different' and disappoint from the off.
    Oh man, I am the least photogenic person I know and yep, there's lots of photos of me with my extra chin and my stupid crooked jaw and smiling so big my eyes disappear ... and I'd much rather have that than the fakeness of filtering/photoshop. Also, I think it's really powerful when celebrities decide to not filter on IG, so we can see that there's real life them and then professional them. It really helps to clarify that the way they look in movies and whatnot is a costume for a job, not how they live.
    czb, crayzeehappee, Novice and 1 others like this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information