Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Like Tree372Likes

Thread: Asia Argento pays 380k settlement for alleged sexual assault to former co-star

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    so in less than a year they went from meeting to becoming instant besties to self-appointed faces of #metoo to mortal enemies suing each other, with a boyfriend's suicide in there because there wasn't already enough drama?
    these two toxic narcissist bitches deserve each other.
    Sounds like a basis for a movie even.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Rose finally found the fame and adulation she craved as the brave and martyred heroine of the #MeToo movement. Asia fully embraced her role as the lesser/little sister and then shattered girlfriend of Anthony Bourdain. They are both wankers.

Doesn't make them any less of victims, but still wankers.
    Daphodil and firebrat1229 like this.

It's not often that I feel conflicted about not posting news or gossip, but with this story, I'm starting to feel gross perpetuating Asia's bullshit. Yet the saga continues. She puts on quite the show in the video at the link. Nothing shocking, though. It's all par for the course, I think.

Asia Argento Tells DailyMailTV That She Was Angry At Anthony Bourdain After His Suicide

September 24, 2018 / Posted by: Mieka

5 Reactions

The dismal and disturbing saga of Asia Argento and her increasingly public catharsis continues. Asia sat down for a two-part, televised interview with DailyMailTV in which she tearfully recounts her initial reaction to Anthony Bourdain‘s suicide. That’s Part One which aired today; in Part Two, she will supposedly get into the nitty gritty of her relations with Jimmy Bennett and Rose McGowan.

Jimmy himself was just on television as well. He flew all the way to Italy to appear on “Non e l’Arena”, a news type talk show with a live audience hosted by Massimo Gilletti who The Daily Beast describes as “a sort of Italian Anderson Cooper”. It did not go well for Jimmy and he was ridiculed by the studio audience. Asia’s interview was more favorable to her, but then again, she’s a lot more savvy than young Jimmy Bennett.

In the DailyMailTv interview (Jesus, who even knew such a thing existed), Asia said that her initial reaction to Anthony’s suicide was anger. Dressed all in black and fortified with an ample supply of widow wipes (that’s Kleenex or a gentleman’s handkerchief), Asia said:

‘So… and then, I was angry, yes, for abandoning me, my kids, but now it’s been replaced, just by… this loss… this hole… that cannot be filled by anything.’

Now… the anger kept me alive because otherwise this desperation has no end, there’s no end,’ she said.
    Asia has two children, 17 and 10 years old. Anthony also had a 13-year-old of his own with his ex-wife. Asia’s interview about Anthony coincides with the season premiere of Parts Unknown which aired last night on CNN. There were only 5 episodes in the can when Anthony took his own life in France in July.

What do you think?

As for Jimmy, his decision to skip the Vatican and head straight for the TV studio on his first ever international trip totally backfired. He was mocked by the audience when he admitted that he had an orgasm at the time he asserts that he was sexually assault. During the interview, which was conducted on stage, in Italian, Jimmy looked lost and confused. He was wearing a headset and receiving simultaneous translation. His lawyer was present, but little did it matter. According to The Daily Beast:

About halfway through, Bennett realized what was happening. “I was worried about coming in front of an audience and being accused of not being sincere about the violence against me,” he said. “After this, that’s why I chose the silent route. I was right.”
    Apparently, Asia herself had provided the show with her own pre-taped testimony. Both Asia and Jimmy are making some real choices in how they have chosen to represent their respective version of events. During tomorrow’s DailyMailTV appearance, expect Asia to “address the sex, the payment and her fractured relationship with McGowan”. I hope Jimmy at least gets to try a bowl of real spaghetti alla carbonara before he heads back to the states.

Pic: Wenn.com

Dlisted | Asia Argento Tells DailyMailTV That She Was Angry At Anthony Bourdain After His Suicide*
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-underage.html

'It's difficult to believe a woman can rape a man': Jimmy Bennett is ridiculed on Italian TV for saying Asia Argento sexually assaulted him when he was 17 and is accused by the host of not being 'traumatized'
    •Jimmy Bennett appeared on an Italian television program in his first TV interview
    •He opened up about details during his alleged rape by Asia Argento
    •The host of the show, famed Italian journalist Massimmo Giletti, appeared skeptical of Bennett
    •Giletti found it hard to believe that a woman can rape a man and told Bennett he did not appear 'traumatized' in a picture the pair took after sex

By Kayla Brantley For Dailymail.com

Published: 01:58 EDT, 24 September 2018 | Updated: 07:09 EDT, 24 September 2018

Jimmy Bennett appeared on an Italian television program where he was ridiculed by the host in front of a live audience who appeared skeptical of the actor's claims that Asia Argento raped him.

In the hour-long interview on Non e l'Arean, which translates to Outside the Arena, famous Italian journalist Massimo Giletti made Bennett visibly uncomfortable in his first television interview since he accused Argento of rape while he was 17.

After Bennett detailed his experience with Argento, the host said: 'It's difficult to believe a woman can rape a man, an act of sex that is complete cannot be rape surely,' he said. This came after the host asked if Bennett ejaculated during the alleged rape.

'I was worried about coming in front of an audience and being accused of not being sincere about the violence against me,' Bennett said about half way through the interview after seemingly realizing he was at the center of criticism. 'After this, that's why I chose the silent route. I was right.'

Jimmy Bennett appeared on an Italian television program in his first TV interview

Bennet opened up about details during his alleged rape by Asia Argento when he was 17

Bennett has accused the #MeToo pioneer of rape when he was 17-years-old. Argento initially denied the allegations but said that she was the victim of an attack launched by the then teenager who had formerly played her son in a film.

It was revealed that Argento's late boyfriend Anthony Bourdain had agreed to pay Bennett $380,000 in hush money to get him to drop a lawsuit against the Italian actress which sought damages for the alleged attack.

'I remember feeling uncomfortable and strange,' Bennett said on the show while describing his relationship with Argento. 'There was always a barrier of culture in how she acted, and maybe I didn't know what to expect.'

'It's hard for me to talk about this in front of strangers and people I don't know, but I do want to get the benefit of the doubt in telling the truth,' he said.

'After the kisses started getting longer and it started with her placing her hands in different ways. Following that was when she pushed me onto the bed and took my pants off and undid my belt,' he added.

In Italian translated through a device, the host then asked about the viral photo that showed Argento and Bennett in bed together that was presumably taken after the two had sex.

'She asked me to take a photo,' Bennett said. 'Yes, it was on my phone. Yes, it was after we had sex.'

Giletti responded: 'I'm sorry, but you don't seem upset, you don't seem in this picture to be traumatized. You don't look here like someone who was afraid.'

His attorney then questioned if he was under this scrutiny because he was a man.

At one point Giletti asked: 'Was the rapport complete?' asking if Bennett ejaculated.

'Well, yes,' Bennett responded hesitantly.

Asia Argento breaks her silence in her first TV interview on DailyMailTV Monday.

'Was the rapport complete?'
    Dear God, this will never end. What a mess.
    Waterslide likes this.

It's difficult to believe a woman can rape a man, an act of sex that is complete cannot be rape surely
    It's not actually difficult to believe. It's difficult to believe this "journalist's" knuckles don't drag the ground, though. But I haven't seen a photo of him, so I'll suspend my judgment on that.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

It's the same attitude you see from men when they hear about a female teacher/male student affair. "Where were those teachers when I was in high school?"

Of course this kid enjoyed it physically, as would most 17 year old boys. Idiots don't get that statutory rape has nothing to do with consent, it's about the ages of the parties involved. And the law.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

This is my take on it, as a guy: On one hand, I would be thinking, "OMG, I'm being seduced by Asia Argento, who is ridiculously hot!" On the other hand, this was a person I looked up to and was an authority figure to me as a SMALL kid, and who I still would have felt that way about. But now, you are in a situation where you would question the motives and boundaries of every adult and mentor around you. Is she doing this with other people, and I'm not even that special? Is 17 her lower limit? Or is it 15? Or 14 with facial hair? When did she start thinking of me this way? It just goes on and on.
    Waterslide likes this.

Just an update to let everyone know that Asia is taking this shit seriously. So seriously.

Fucking whackadoodle.

Asia Argento Got A Tattoo To Commemorate Her Hate Of Rose McGowan

October 1, 2018 / Posted by: Kristian

Asia Argento is in the news again, but thankfully not because of any underage boys. It’s underage boys adjacent but not directly related.

You’ll remember that Rose McGowan and Asia bonded over getting allegedly abused by Harvey Weinstein and the #MeToo movement. Then things soured for them when Asia was accused of sexually assaulting an underage boy named Jimmy Bennet. Things continued to get worse between the two of them, with Rose’s partner Rain Dove giving text messages from Asia about the incident to the police. Then Rose really snapped and went ahead and accused Asia of lying, which she was eventually forced to retract.

According to Us Weekly, Asia wasn’t satisfied with the apology since she thinks that Rose’s words affected her career and the allegations of pedophilia which have followed her after all this came to light. And to show us how seriously mad she is, Asia went out and got herself a tattoo to commemorate the moment in her life she was accused of being a pedophile by her bestie. As one does.

Asia did an Instagram Story, revealing she was getting a tattoo by tattoo artist Marco Manzo and tagged Miss McGowan directly, so she would know it was meant for her.

In the second pic where she wrote: “Significato: vendetta consumata” it is an Italian phrase meaning “consumed revenge.” I guess she thinks getting a tattoo of a bloody knife is legitimate vengeance against Rose? Not sure the relevance there. It’s probably just symbolic. Or maybe Rose McGowan is super afraid of knives? Either way, it’s clear Asia is done with Rose and she’s cutting her out of her life.

How dramatic. If Asia has tattoos for everyone she hates then this chick must have a lot of baggage because she is covered. Homegirl you need to get it together, if you keep making enemies like this in a few years you are just going to be one big clusterfuck of kitschy imagery.

Pic: Wenn.com.
    Tags: Asia Argento, Rose McGowan

Dlisted | Asia Argento Got A Tattoo To Commemorate Her Hate Of Rose McGowan

Shitty tattoo.
    fgg likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information