Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Splitting Up?

  1. #16
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    She could do worse though. She could have ended up with Fez.
    She's too old for him.

  2. #17
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alysheba View Post
    Neither one of them are worth fussing over. She knew going in he's a lying, cheat, no pity from this one.
    What's your point? Nobody expects you to have any sympathy for a woman, especially one who shock horror has ever had SEX.

  3. #18
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    47,104

    Default

    I actually thought that Allysheba had a point on this occasion

    Didn't Millia taunt a mentally unstable (? Or just depressed) Demi Moore on twitter when they first got together???

  4. #19
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    21,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Maybe she thought she could change him?
    Lord knows I've been that girl before, and to that I say: I certainly learned my lesson with that one.
    When someone thinks they can 'change' someone else it's often because the dog of the piece has a great line in patter about how they want to change/have been changed by being with the new partner/have finally grown up and understand the importance of monogamy because new partner means sooooo much to them.

    Mila wouldn't be the first or the last to fall for that bullshit.
    SoCalMarie likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

    How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona


  5. #20
    Gold Member electrocuted_sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I actually thought that Allysheba had a point on this occasion

    Didn't Millia taunt a mentally unstable (? Or just depressed) Demi Moore on twitter when they first got together???
    What did she say? I remember reading blinds Mila and Ashton would ring up Demi, proceed to have sex and leave the phone on. There's also this blind as well:

    331. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 12/25 **#4**
    I’m sure publicly, this A-/B+ list mostly movie actress will support her A- list mostly movie actor husband, but at home, there has been a war after she discovered he cheated on her through the tabloids. Mila Kunis/Ashton Kutcher (exiting a Thai massage parlor)
    Novice likes this.

  6. #21
    Elite Member SoCalMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    SoCal... Duh.
    Posts
    3,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I actually thought that Allysheba had a point on this occasion

    Didn't Millia taunt a mentally unstable (? Or just depressed) Demi Moore on twitter when they first got together???
    Quote Originally Posted by electrocuted_sheep View Post
    What did she say? I remember reading blinds Mila and Ashton would ring up Demi, proceed to have sex and leave the phone on. There's also this blind as well:

    331. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 12/25 **#4**
    I’m sure publicly, this A-/B+ list mostly movie actress will support her A- list mostly movie actor husband, but at home, there has been a war after she discovered he cheated on her through the tabloids. Mila Kunis/Ashton Kutcher (exiting a Thai massage parlor)


    I forgot about that BI! Phoning Demi during sex… If they actually did do that, all I have to say to Mila is: Karma’s a b*tch.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    When someone thinks they can 'change' someone else it's often because the dog of the piece has a great line in patter about how they want to change/have been changed by being with the new partner/have finally grown up and understand the importance of monogamy because new partner means sooooo much to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post

    Mila wouldn't be the first or the last to fall for that bullshit.


    Very, very true. All of this.

    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

  7. #22
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    47,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by electrocuted_sheep View Post
    What did she say? I remember reading blinds Mila and Ashton would ring up Demi, proceed to have sex and leave the phone on. There's also this blind as well:

    331. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 12/25 **#4**
    I’m sure publicly, this A-/B+ list mostly movie actress will support her A- list mostly movie actor husband, but at home, there has been a war after she discovered he cheated on her through the tabloids. Mila Kunis/Ashton Kutcher (exiting a Thai massage parlor)
    Bwahahaha!!!!

    But didnt she used to go out drssed in the same or similar to Demi for the pap shots so she looked hotter/younger/cuntier in comparison?

  8. #23
    Elite Member llamamama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,912

    Default

    Maybe Ashton had her convinced that the reason he cheated on Demi was because she was just so OLD. Maybe that's why she popped out a kid so fast, just to prove it.

  9. #24
    Elite Member Mrs P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    8,250

    Default

    Crap, my mother-in-law is paying for me to get a massage this weekend. I guess I better warn my husband I'm cheating on him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are engaged
    By Bellatheball in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: January 9th, 2015, 02:47 PM
  2. Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis
    By dowcat in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: October 29th, 2012, 09:43 AM
  3. Mila Kunis Ashton Kutcher BI?
    By louda in forum Blind Items
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: September 26th, 2012, 02:27 PM
  4. Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher
    By dowcat in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: September 19th, 2012, 06:39 AM
  5. Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis in Bali
    By dowcat in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: August 10th, 2012, 04:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •