Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ashlee Simpson says she won't make the same mistakes as other young female stars

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by Flak View Post
    She'd be different if she got married BEFORE getting knocked up.
    Didn't Britney already do that?
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    She's such a hypocrite, and she's delusional if she thinks that she's somehow "better" than the other starlets. Please.

I can't believe she's bragging about getting married like that makes her some sort of saint. The only reason that's even on the table is because she got knocked up by her total loser of a boyfriend (or is pretending to be knocked up for attention, which would be even MORE pathetic).

Everything this bitch does is motivated by her desperate need for attention and approval. She's an insecure attention whore and a liar.
    yeah no kidding Britney was married before she got knocked up.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

She just announced that she's marrying Peter Wentz next week. Is she already knocked up?? "We can't get rid of it. With all this uproar about Miley Cyrus, this could look bad if the media finds out!"

I am 38 years old and I LOVE Fall Out Boy. Is that weird? Does anybody else over 16 like them?

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    I am 38 years old and I LOVE Fall Out Boy. Is that weird? Does anybody else over 16 like them?
    I only know of them as being named after a Simpsons episode. Fall Out Boy was Bart's nerdy friend Milhouse! BTW 80's punk band Devo was said to have taken their name from an issue of Wonder Woman.

Oh no, it's Devo
    [YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=zE1KfORCHR8[/YOUTUBE]

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

The singer said that she deliberately avoids people who would try to control her. ... "People don’t control me or anything I do and I’ve never had that problem."
    Oh PUH-LEASE, Ass-lee!! (Like Happy8 mentioned) Saying that you keep away from people that "try to control you" is the biggest joke & lie, since that's exactly what PervyPapaJoe does.--CONTROL her (as well as her sister), to a degree that it's sickening! Mr. Perv CONTROLS every career move she makes, he controls what is said/leaked to the media regarding her, he serves as her Manager for gawd's sake, & he even takes photographs himself of Asslee to sell to the press! Hell, he probably even tells her what to wear! (That honestly wouldn't surprise me one bit.) Asslee is delusional. The fact that the Simpson sisters can't see how bizarrely CONTROLLING their pervert father is, is very odd IMO.
    Simpson claimed that her lover Pete Wentz was also helpful in making sure she didn't let fame go to her head.
    IOh, yeah, sure Asslee! Fame NEVER went to your head. Then how the hell do you explain that video of yourself at a McDonald's where you climbed up onto the counter and were swearing at the employees, calling them horrible names & ordering them to do whatever you wanted because you were "famous"--and even ordering one stranger to "kiss your foot". ??!! Hypocritical delusional bitch. But what do you expect from the type of person who gets significant cosmetic plastic surgery done, the same week she is in a magazine as the cover feature, talking about how (to paraphrase) "comfortable in her own skin she is" & "how happy with herself just the way she is", & that "everyone should be that way", etc. etc.--and, again, then looks COMPLETELY DIFFERENT by the time the issue hits newsstands! Dumb babbling lying idiot.

She's such a hypocrite, and she's delusional if she thinks that she's somehow "better" than the other starlets. Please. ... Everything this bitch does is motivated by her desperate need for attention and approval. She's an insecure attention whore and a liar.
    ^^Totally agree. Exactly what i was trying to say, SouthernBelle, with my rambling examples above.
    ...because she got knocked up by her total loser of a boyfriend (or is pretending to be knocked up for attention, which would be even MORE pathetic).
    Everything this bitch does is motivated by her desperate need for attention and approval. She's an insecure attention whore and a liar.[bolding added by GoldDust]
    ^^Yes, she IS such a hypocritical attention whore that she is actually one of the few people who i COULD actually imagine carrying on this false farce of a pregnancy issue (IF she's really not pregnant) just to get attention. And that would (like you said) be just totally pathetic, and disgusting that she would stoop THAT LOW for attention (i.e. RECORD SALES). Oh my gawd what a JOKE she will look like if it turns out she really ISN'T pregnant!!! BWAHAHA!!! But, even if she IS, she'll STILL look like a total assclown, for using her pregnancy as a way to get attention.--The way she's been all coy about it, her & Pete playing games with the media on the whole pregnancy issue, milking the issue for the all the attention they can possibly get out of it. So, either way: What a JOKE she is.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information