Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree134Likes

Thread: Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross are engaged

Elite Member

That photo of Jessica in the black swimsuit at the party is horrid. Her boobs are all wonky and her legs are way too muscular. She is so harsh looking.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    So she still thinks he is straight then?
    She thinks that the purses that fall from his mouth when he speaks are gifts for her.
    gas_chick and witchcurlgirl like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Bronze Member

There was a blind item a while back about her that said that if she wasn't going to get paid by a reality show for the wedding, she wasn't going to go through with it.

mjw
    Elite Member

She doesn't look thrilled in these pics judging from her body language.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Michael K's take on this was so funny!! He said Diana was in a full gown and $750,000 worth of jewelry!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

She looks like a zombie
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Are we sure Diana didn't have an affair with Michael Jackson. This kid could be the offspring.
    *DIVA! likes this.

fgg

giving this one 18 months. unless she's on board being a beard.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Maybe he finally broke it to her that he was gay?
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

mjw
    Elite Member

Congratulations to Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross, son of singer Diana Ross, who married at the diva’s Connecticut home on Saturday. Sadly, any hopes Simpson had of financing an extravagant honeymoon by selling exclusive pictures to a celeb magazine had to stop, in the name of reality. No one cared.

“The Simpsons have a long history of selling pictures to magazines,” an insider tells Confidenti@l. “When Jessica was at the peak of her success with Nick Lachey, her dad made an exclusive several-part deal with OK! magazine. Just a few months ago, Jessica sold her most recent wedding pictures to People for $300,000. But now it seems no one cares about Ashlee anymore.”

More after the cut As Simpson, 29, and Ross, 26, exchanged their vows, they were surrounded by family and friends, including Jessica, who served as a matron of honor; Ashlee's 5-year-old son, Bronx; and the legendary mother of the groom.

One would think the mere presence of the supreme Supreme would be enough to help Ashlee’s photos fetch big bucks, but that doesn’t appear to have been the case.

“The only outlet that had expressed any real interest is People,” another insider said. “But they made it clear that a picture of the two sisters together would be better than a picture of Ashlee alone or with her groom. And (People) will not guarantee a cover.”

An hour after Confidenti@l contacted Simpson's rep Janet Ringwood for comment, wedding photos were suddenly, and not exclusively, released for sale to any magazines or papers that were interested — in the late afternoon on Labor Day!

We’re also told that Ashlee had considered releasing the pictures via social media. The couple had announced their engagement on Jan. 13 via Twitter.

“The love of my life said YES!!!!!!” Ross announced, with Simpson adding, “My baby love and I are ENGAGED!!! Hallelujah Hawaii!!!”

Following the engagement, Simpson’s divorced mother, Tina, threw the couple a party in March at her home. Jessica threw Ashlee a bridal shower at her home in August.

“It’s not just the money — Ashlee wanted her wedding to be as important as her sister’s,” adds a source close to the bride. “She’s always been in Jessica's shadow and wanted this to be her time to shine. She would give the images away to get a cover, even if it means sharing one with her maid of honor.”

After being reached out to once more, this time regarding the wedding-photo fire sale, Simpson’s rep didn’t get back to us.

Anyone want a wedding photo of Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross? Celeb magazines aren't buying Â* - NY Daily News

Read more at ONTD: Oh No They Didn't! - Anyone want a wedding photo of Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross? Celeb magazines aren't buying!!!

Silver Member

Oh, so they actually went through with the wedding?
    chartreuse likes this.

Bronze Member

The Simpsons are such a strange family, beginning with the dad. And three of them are famous now because Jessica could sing bubblegum music as a teenager. Too bad the 15-minute thing doesn't ever seem to occur anymore.
    Trixie likes this.

wtf is up with her hair and her gay husband looks like michael jackson dressed up as a pimp.
    KrisNine likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Ashlee wanted her wedding to be as important as her sister’s,” adds a source close to the bride. “She’s always been in Jessica's shadow and wanted this to be her time to shine. She would give the images away to get a cover, even if it means sharing one with her maid of honor.”
    This seems like such a weird, sad, empty existence, and I'll never really understand. You want the fame and adoration your sister has. A magazine cover, that's what will finally make you feel loved, huh?

She does look like one seriously depressed bride in that grainy picture.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information