Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Like Tree235Likes

Thread: Arnold Schwarzenegger's love child Joseph Baena is a chip off the old block

PROUD PAPA AT JOSEPH BAENA'S GRADUATION

Joseph Baena just graduated from college ... and his old man is beaming with pride.
    Arnold Schwarzenegger shared the news Saturday along with a happy photo of the 2, saying ... "Congratulations Joseph! Four years of hard work studying business at Pepperdine and today is your big day!"
    He added ... "You have earned all of the celebration and I’m so proud of you. I love you!"
    Arnold and Joseph have been tight the past several years -- even working out together -- but as far we know, Arnold's kids with Maria Shriver -- Katherine, Christopher, Christinaand Patrick -- have never had a relationship with him.
    Doesn't look like any of them were at the graduation either ... but that's not going to spoil the moment for father and son.

Can't tell anything about whether or not his (half) brothers and sisters were there or if he has a relationship with them also. Clearly Arnold is pleased. But I'm not surprised since this kid most resembles him. What are the other Schwarzenegger kids looking like these days?
    I'mNotBitter likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^I think the rest of his kids mostly resemble the Kennedy clan, so not his Neanderthal look (before PS to try and improve on that).
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Wow, Joseph is basically an Arnold double.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Elite Member

Good on Arnold for forging a relationship with Joseph. But I do wonder about the family dynamics. Maria is either very forgiving or very devout catholic. The half siblings seem to mostly ignore him - in public anyway. I can't wait to see, if Joseph will be invited to Katherine and Chris Pratt's very religious wedding. Will he be seated at the farthest away table, or will he be a groomsman?

but as far we know, Arnold's kids with Maria Shriver -- Katherine, Christopher, Christinaand Patrick -- have never had a relationship with him.
    Is that true or are they just saying that to be obnoxious? I didn't know he didn't have a relationship with his other kids.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

No they meant the other kids not having a relationship with Joseph. They grew up with their dad (Arnold) and there are loads of pics, including current ones, so even though they're probably pissed at their dad they still see him.

But actually.... I recall reading that the other kids did grow up with/knowing Joseph. They just thought he was their maid's son and didn't know he was their half brother!

Surely someone should have suspected.

I don't know why they would hold it against Joseph, (if anything, he's the only one blameless here) but I'm betting he's not going to be invited to the wedding, much less acting as a groomsman! Why? Because they're rich asshole Kennedy Catholics (no matter what the last name) who think their shit doesn't stink.

The only way he's getting near this wedding is if Arnold insists. And I doubt that will happen.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Good on Arnold for forging a relationship with Joseph. But I do wonder about the family dynamics. Maria is either very forgiving or very devout catholic. The half siblings seem to mostly ignore him - in public anyway. I can't wait to see, if Joseph will be invited to Katherine and Chris Pratt's very religious wedding. Will he be seated at the farthest away table, or will he be a groomsman?
    moew than forgiving she’s a typical Kennedy woman in that she’d rather be cheated on than divorced so she didn’t separate from ahnuld until the kid scandal went public and they didn’t actually divorce until like a year or two ago.
    MsDark and idunno like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Duh, thanks MsDark! My reading comprehension is not great today.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Ugh. I googled "does Joseph Baena see his siblings" (the answer is no) but ended up wasting several minutes reading some comments on DL.

This one (even though shitty referring to the kid as a bastard) is kind of on point though:

"Wrong. It’s that Patrick and his brother are spoiled little Kennedys and Joseph is realer, more down to earth and a harder worker. He’s probably the one who most reminds Arnold of himself when he was young. "

Schwarzenegger is one of the great social climbers of the modern era, and that's the problem with high-level social climbing. He made it into the upper class and raised upper-class children who think like the upper class and don't understand where their father came from or how he accomplished everything he has.

He's got more in common with his maid than his wife, and yeah, his bastard kid is the only one who has his father's ambition - his legitimate sons don't have to climb because they're already there! Betcha ten bucks Joseph has some subtle plastic surgery and tries for an acting career.

I could see this happening.

I'm kind of feeling for the kid in this situation because Arnold seems like your typical toxic narcissistic male and a part of me thinks he's (Joseph) being "used" by Arnold to make the other kids (who are legit pissed at him and probably even cut him out of their lives, at least for a time) feel worse than they already do. I fear on down the road he's going to end up hurting/disappointing this poor kid too. But right now this is giving him way too much ego gratification. I actually feel bad for all the kids.
    Last edited by MsDark; April 28th, 2019 at 04:09 PM.
    idunno and I'mNotBitter like this.

Elite Member

That kid is really ugly. He's got a lot of his mom in him too. Bad gene combo. Such big features.

Elite Member

Oh, for some reason I thought that they were still married. All of the kids are a bad gene combo of Arnold and their mothers.
    sputnik likes this.

I thought that the divorce paperwork had been filed but that it hadn’t been finalised yet.....

I thought they had finally finalised but but I could be wrong
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

It's great that he has a relationship with his son, and they seem close.
    Brookie likes this.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information