Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Like Tree407Likes

Thread: Armie Hammer a cannibal?

Nah, someone posted a rumour that a dead body was found near or on his ground. Then a - stay tuned - was added.
    I'm not an expert, but I doubt that a murder investigation starts on an internet platform, I'd guess the police would issue a statement.
    On the other hand - what do I know?

fgg

Cops deny wild rumor that Armie Hammer is suspect in death investigation

Police have shut down a wild online rumor that Armie Hammer is a suspect in California’s Wonder Valley death investigation.

After hikers discovered human remains in the California desert on Jan. 31, social media ran rampant with speculation linking the 34-year-old actor — who is caught up in his own sex scandal — to the case. The rumors began after Instagram account DeuxMoi shared posts claiming that a shocking story about Hammer would be published imminently and suggested that is why his agency, WME, dropped him.

“Armie Hammer’s name hasn’t come up as a suspect at all. We have no plans to investigate him,” a spokesperson for the San Bernardino County Sheriff told The U.S. Sun regarding the Wonder Valley death investigation.

“We have not identified the remains.”

Online rumors also claimed that Hammer had been working construction on a pal’s hotel project in an area near where the remains were found.

Instagram account House of Effie, which was the first to level abuse allegations against the “Call Me by Your Name” star, claimed to know the information in the upcoming report that DeuxMoi referenced.

“Holy s–t. I know what’s going to come out. It’s bad. Really bad,” she posted. “Like I’m shaking and feel like I’m gonna throw up bad and I’m w my whole family.

“What he and his friends have done is worse than anything I have posted. Justice will be served.”

Hammer has not addressed the speculation.

“The Social Network” star continues to see fallout from his “cannibal” scandal, in which various exes came forward and accused Hammer of emotional and sexual abuse. Most recently, he exited the series “The Offer,” which was set to tell the story of the making of “The Godfather.” He also dropped out of the Jennifer Lopez-starring comedy “Shotgun Wedding.”

https://pagesix.com/2021/02/09/cops-...investigation/
    Lofty Bike likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I thought it was totally unrelated to that, and that’s just where the internet took it. Apparently there’s a story going to be posted in the LA Times, but again, not about murder (or at least not that murder).
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    Take BPD out of that please. Abusive behaviour does not equal BPD. Borderlines are more likely to be an abuse victim, not the abuser. (Source: I have BPD. The stigma against this disorder is incredibly frustrating).
    blame jodi arias for that! she was dx with BPD and that was the first time a lot of people heard that term, which to them means stalking and killing someone! i feel ya!
    Kittylady and crayzeehappee like this.

fgg

Paige Lorenze claims Armie Hammer’s mom told her he had ‘demonic behaviors’

Armie Hammer’s ex, Paige Lorenze, claims the actor’s mother once told her he has “demonic behaviors.”

During a new interview on “The Dr. Oz Show,” which airs Friday, host Dr. Mehmet Oz asks Lorenze — who has accused Hammer of branding her with a letter “A” — whether mom “or [other] members of the family heard things about him?”

“Well, she never specifically said anything to me because I don’t think she wanted to assume,” Lorenze, 22, began. “But she literally just said things like, ‘he has demonic behaviors, the devil was trying to take him,’ things like that,” Lorenze claimed.

She added, “I didn’t grow up extremely religious, so that was a little bit out of touch for me, but I did get a feeling from her like she knew that he had a very, very dark side.”

Reps for Hammer did not immediately return our request for comment about the forthcoming Dr. Oz interview. Calls to a number registered to a woman matching Hammer’s mother’s name — Dru Ann Hammer, née Mobley — were not returned.

In July 2020, Hammer reportedly tweeted — and then deleted — a statement about waking up in the early hours of the day to his mother “pouring oil on my head and praying very loudly in tongues while standing over my bed so she could get the ‘demons out’ of me.”

That story — and Lorenze’s anecdotes — appear to track with Dru Ann’s history. According to a lengthy feature on the family from the Washington Post in 1996, Dru Ann, a personal fitness instructor from Tulsa, met Armie’s father Michael on a flight in 1985 and they married five months later in an alcohol-free wedding at a Methodist church in her hometown. Michael converted to Christianity after meeting her and began directing money away from the art and educational programs his father — Occidental Petroleum owner Armand Hammer — had supported and toward evangelical groups.

The Oz clip is but one more thread in the evolving tapestry that is our alleged understanding of Hammer, 34, with several being provided by Lorenze, a college student who dated the “Social Network” star for four months last year. She told Page Six in January that Hammer allegedly enjoyed engaging in knife play, during which “he would cut off underwear or bras and use the knife and put it all over my body.” He allegedly carved the letter “A” near her vagina.

Early in February, she shared alleged screenshots of an Instagram conversation between her and Hammer, in which he vowed to make “[her] my perfect little slave.”

Hammer recently stepped away from two major projects as a result of the scandal arising after the allegations leveled by Lorenze and Courtney Vucekovich — who memorably accused Hammer of wanting to barbecue and eat her. Another source recently claimed to Page Six that Hammer was responsible for a bruise seen on Jessica Ciencin Henriquez’s butt while they were dating. Hammer has generally denied all the allegations against him.

Meanwhile, Hammer is apparently unfazed by the downturn in his fortunes — his agency, WME, also dropped him as a client — and has been seen in the Grand Caymans, “[walking] up and down West Bay Road with no shirt or shoes, without a care in the world,” a source recently told Page Six.

“Always boisterous and obnoxious and full of himself …It’s quite horrifying, to be honest.”

https://pagesix.com/2021/02/18/paige...nic-behaviors/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Meanwhile, Hammer is apparently unfazed by the downturn in his fortunes — his agency, WME, also dropped him as a client — and has been seen in the Grand Caymans, “[walking] up and down West Bay Road with no shirt or shoes, without a care in the world,” a source recently told Page Six.

“Always boisterous and obnoxious and full of himself …It’s quite horrifying, to be honest.”

https://pagesix.com/2021/02/18/paige...nic-behaviors/
    Just like every other domestic abuser. He doesn't care because he doesn't think he's wrong.
    Kittylady, Novice and MsDark like this.

He's also white and from a super rich family, he genuinely doesn't give a shit if his acting career is over. As long as he still has a steady supply of vulnerable women to take advantage of, he'll be fine. He sounds like an actual psychopath.
    Trixie, czb, tulip and 3 others like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information