Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree407Likes

Thread: Armie Hammer a cannibal?

You fuckers are sick! SICK!!! I tell you!!!

You're making me feel better about all our snow today though.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

i thought he was great in 'call me by your name' and i agree he was great as the winklevi in 'the social network' but i think that's all i've seen him in. he's one of those men that's exceedingly handsome to the point that it makes him unattractive, if that makes sense? but at least in those two movies, he's also talented enough to transcend his very good but very bland looks. He's also starting to sound like a bit of a narcissistic sociopath.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Maybe I should move to England.....you guys never talk about creepy crawly type of things.

And that article one of Armie's ex's wrote (a page or two back) was really well said. He's a powerful manipulator. Who also sounds like he has a manic amount of energy. I don't know him from any movies or shows, but I looked him up and saw a few pictures where he did look a bit handsome, but then I saw a few others where he was nothing special.
    Novice likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Other spiders too. We moved into this one house and on day two it was pouring. Our cats were hanging at the front door and we were watching them wondering why. All of a sudden a spider squeezed its way under the door and by doing that, knocked all of her babies off of her back. We had white tile and you could see hundreds of babies running all over our floor. Jimmy freaked so I had to run through that to get the bug spray. I wanted to leave that night. We never did have another invasion though.
    We get big wolf spiders and jumping spiders in the house fairly often. Haven't seen any babies scattering but the cats would love that.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    I like to think I'm a pretty fearless person. I've traveled in some pretty dangerous places, I'll eat practically anything no matter how weird, and generally I'm pretty good in a crisis or natural disaster. Except for bugs. Not just ones that sting, I still have roach PTSD from the time they got into my building in New York (I moved apartments). I would rather deal with rats or bats than roaches or any other kind of bug infestation. I don't even really like butterflies. (fireflies, bees and ladybugs are amazing though)
    The 2 or 3 inch TX roaches are THE WORST. They are so gross, poop-colored and shiny and oily and creepy, long, spikey legs. And they fly too.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Everything I've seen him in, he was adequate. People like him because he's tall and blandly handsome. They love him on Datalounge.
    I love data lounge, they are so malicious. Was telling husband about this Hammer crap and he told me we saw him in San Antonio once, a few years ago when we took relatives on the Alamo/River Walk/downtown SA tour! I remembered we saw an actor, but didn't know that was him. We didn't have any idea who he was, but husband's sis and her husband did and were all star struck. Apparently he's played in some super hero movies or something similar they liked and they recognized him from that.
    BITTER likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Elite Member

Here in northern Illinois, we don't have any horrid bugs or critters. One of my students has a bunch of garter snakes that live under his front stoop. They come out when it gets warm. They sent me photos of them coming out. It was crazy. I'm not a snake fan. These are harmless, but a bunch of snakes slithering out of a stoop. No thanks.

My sister's lake house in northern Wisconsin is tick central. I have a phobia of ticks. They creep me out.

But compared to many of you, I got nothin'.

My favorite part of this thread was the scorpion talk, followed by the woman who dated Armie for a hot minute and suffered horrible emotional abuse and confirmed he's a weirdo, then immediately back to scorpions without a comment about said girlfriend. Like someone said. He really is bland.

However, he sounds like a real dick and a half. He may be bland, but beneath the bland is a rotten man.
    Beeyotch, dexter7, Novice and 6 others like this.

Ugh, ticks are the worst! Haven’t had an infestation in 18 years thank god.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

let me guess, there are ticks in Florida too? My god, what is the draw for that state? Besides Disney World?

Old Walt is a shit head too!
    i guess the best draw to Florida is ME!

Yes, I can see that, party, drink, laugh and bounce around like fools. A lot of your facebook post speak to my soul, lmao, We could do a GR meet up in florida, there are at least 3 or 4 of you living happily in the penis state.
    SHELLEE and Novice like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Ugh, ticks are the worst! Haven’t had an infestation in 18 years thank god.
    I knew someone who found a tic on the tip of their penis. Literally, where the urethra is. Not me, but it might as well have been, with my vivid imagination. [shudders]

Quote Originally Posted by dexter7 View Post

Yes, I can see that, party, drink, laugh and bounce around like fools. A lot of your facebook post speak to my soul, lmao, We could do a GR meet up in florida, there are at least 3 or 4 of you living happily in the penis state.
    I’ve met louise and LynnieD already!
    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I knew someone who found a tic on the tip of their penis. Literally, where the urethra is. Not me, but it might as well have been, with my vivid imagination. [shudders]
    Ugh, about 21 years ago my dad told me he had to have his wife pull off a tick from under his balls! Talk about uncomfortable.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Apparently [vinegaroons are] harmless & eat scorpions. It probably won't help your phobia, but they might actually be beneficial to have around.
    Last edited by Lalasnake; January 15th, 2021 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Clarification

"I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by Lalasnake View Post
    Apparently they're harmless & eat scorpions. It probably won't help your phobia, but they might actually be beneficial to have around.
    ticks are harmless? I thought they can carry lyme disease. But if they can eat scorpions.....I can't picture that though, scorpions are huge compared to ticks.
    Novice likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    My sister's MIL had one on her hoo-ha and had to go to the emergency room to have it removed. Ewww.

And yes, dexter, they can give you lyme disease. They are just yuck.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Thread Information