Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree407Likes

Thread: Armie Hammer a cannibal?

if you have a phobia, please don't google vinegaroons. Or, please do, so I don't feel so alone. I haven't seen one, I'm in southwest Las Vegas, but I know they have them on the north side of town. Some terrifying scorpion/spider blend of an insect.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter7 View Post
    We have bark scorpions Mo, and I'm in Las Vegas.
    Holy smokes - bark scorpions??? I was just reading that that is the ONLY scorpion in the US with a deadly sting. Hell yes, you should kill one wherever you see it.

Validation! Thank you Mo!
    MohandasKGanja and mostroop like this.

Scorpions? Oh hell no. I don't know which freaks me out more, Arnie's sadism or scary-ass scorpion encounters.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter7 View Post
    ConstanceSpry, I guess I am a horrible person. Most of the scorpions I kill are outside, because I don't want them coming in to my house. I've gone scorpion hunting (as have other people in the neighborhood) in an attempt to stop the infestation. So if one gets into the house, I'm definitely not sparing its life so it can go outside, mate, and make more babies and continue to overpopulate the neighborhood.

We have bark scorpions Mo, and I'm in Las Vegas. They have one of the worst stings, especially for old people and small children. People go back and forth, some say they are native to Nevada (some scorpions are, but not the bark), but most agree that they aren't natural to our area, which is why they are such a pest, nothing kills them. They say Las Vegas got infested because during the time of massive city growth, a lot of palm trees were imported from Arizona for landscaping purposes, which has a lot of bark scorpions. Scorpions like to nest in the divets on a palm tree trunk.

Scorpions get no mercy from me. Fuckers. And I'm scared as shit about them too, I really have to fight my phobia to kill. When I first realized they were in my neighborhood I had to get a prescription for xanax to deal with it. I just had a nightmare about them the other night. Probably cuz one was in the house on Christmas, and I'm terrified for my baby.

And they can be slow, but I've seen them move fast as hell too.
    I didn't call you a horrible person and I certainly didn't mean to imply that. If we had bark scorpions which are really venomous, I'd probably resort to killing too. We visited relatives in LV a couple years ago and didn't encounter any scorpions, but loads of tree roaches.

SHELLEE

We have scorpions in The Keys. One day there was one in the office and someone stepped on it. They apparently carry their babies on their backs and when the person stepped on it hundreds of baby scorpions began running all over the floor. Talk about freaking out.
    Tarantulas do the same. We had shitloads of those in AZ. My boss's wife stepped on one at her house and a bazillion baby spiders ran and hid all over the house. She didn't recover for days.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

oh i know you didn't call me a horrible person, i put the label on myself, lol. Sometimes I wish I had the heart to care about insects, but I don't. Except praying mantis, ladybugs, and butterflies. Those are all okay, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    I didn't call you a horrible person and I certainly didn't mean to imply that. If we had bark scorpions which are really venomous, I'd probably resort to killing too. We visited relatives in LV a couple years ago and didn't encounter any scorpions, but loads of tree roaches.

Tarantulas do the same. We had shitloads of those in AZ. My boss's wife stepped on one at her house and a bazillion baby spiders ran and hid all over the house. She didn't recover for days.
    Other spiders too. We moved into this one house and on day two it was pouring. Our cats were hanging at the front door and we were watching them wondering why. All of a sudden a spider squeezed its way under the door and by doing that, knocked all of her babies off of her back. We had white tile and you could see hundreds of babies running all over our floor. Jimmy freaked so I had to run through that to get the bug spray. I wanted to leave that night. We never did have another invasion though.
    Lofty Bike likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

If some critter decided to explode-infest my house there'd be nothing left to do but burn that MF to the ground.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I like to think I'm a pretty fearless person. I've traveled in some pretty dangerous places, I'll eat practically anything no matter how weird, and generally I'm pretty good in a crisis or natural disaster. Except for bugs. Not just ones that sting, I still have roach PTSD from the time they got into my building in New York (I moved apartments). I would rather deal with rats or bats than roaches or any other kind of bug infestation. I don't even really like butterflies. (fireflies, bees and ladybugs are amazing though)
    Lofty Bike and SHELLEE like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    we get crazy sized spiders because of the redwoods, though.
    I'm standing on a table just reading this. Give me 10 scorpions over 1 spider. And I fear our monstrous big ones (european giant house spider) are your smaller ones.

Armie Hammer, you been trying to happen for over ten years now; we're not biting, Armie. First of all, you let your kid suck on your toes and you filmed that shit, thinking that it was okay. Then how can I take you seriously as an actor with a name like Armie? Plus, most of your movies suck or are overrated; you add nothing to them. Call Me By Your Name is one of the most overhyped, overrated LGBT films ever. You have the sex appeal of a rusted stop sign. And now even more of your creepiness is on display.

But the kid sucking your toes is something I can't unsee. I'd even give you a pass on your subpar acting skills, but I can't because borderline pedophilia.

I hate you Armie Hammer.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

I’ve never even seen him in a movie I don’t think. I only know him from CDAN.
    BITTER likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I’ve never even seen him in a movie I don’t think. I only know him from CDAN.
    Everything I've seen him in, he was adequate. People like him because he's tall and blandly handsome. They love him on Datalounge.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

I've never seen him in anything either. I looked up his imdb to make sure. Now, between the cannibal kink and the scorpion talk, I'm feeling a little queasy.
    SHELLEE likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

czb

he was great as the winklevi in social network. that's all i have ever seen him in, i think.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information