Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree266Likes

Thread: Armie Hammer a cannibal?

^^^I fail to imagine that whiteboard in any kind of sexual situation.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

I've cut the heart out of a living animal before and eaten it still warm."
    What the actual fuck?? If this is true, he needs to go down. I don't care what consenting adults do, but animal cruelty should not be tolerated from anyone.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    We've already established that 2021 will be a continuance of headlines you never thought you'd see in real life.
    Yep. This is right up there with Iggy Azalea digging up her long dead cat and boiling the corpse to 'resurrect' it. Don't Google it if you can't handle the pictures or the video.

2021 is already shaping up to be... memorable.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Poor Iggy Azalea, her cat is safe. I think you mean Azaelea Banks!
    SHELLEE, MohandasKGanja and Annika like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Thank you Levitt. I guess I'm no longer hip to the kids. (I saw the headline, the video started to autoplay and I noped out of there and into a batch of brain bleach).
    levitt and MohandasKGanja like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

call me crazy but i don't think you should take bdsm/sex/roleplay texts literally
    also, armie's an idiot because eating an animal still wouldn't make him a cannibal
    Lofty Bike likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    call me crazy but i don't think you should take bdsm/sex/roleplay texts literally
    also, armie's an idiot because eating an animal still wouldn't make him a cannibal
    The problem is that there are other allegations. Sexual assault allegations. There was a very triggering story posted on another site about consensual BDSM with him that turned non-consensual when he refused to untie the girl, left her tied up while he took a shower, and then while she was tied up and non-consenting, sprayed her with body fluids as she cried. This was posted a few months before the allegations about him came out. And some of the women he’s been involved with have said that they needed to undergo psychological treatment after their interactions with them. If those stories are true, with the additional context of the texts he’s sent, it raises some concerns for me about deviant sexual sadism. I have ZERO issue with BDSM, but the allegations against him go beyond kinky sex preferences.

Plus the video he posted of his son sucking his toes was totally inappropriate and disgusting, and I was concerned about that too.
    sputnik, czb, lindsaywhit and 9 others like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Hopefully he is full of shit. But if not, cutting out a living animal’s heart makes him a psycho/sicko/creep, and despicable.
    sputnik, czb, Lofty Bike and 3 others like this.

Elite Member

I can't even. He's so bland looking. Who knew? What an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Yep. This is right up there with Iggy Azalea digging up her long dead cat and boiling the corpse to 'resurrect' it. Don't Google it if you can't handle the pictures or the video.

2021 is already shaping up to be... memorable.
    2021 is trying to upstage 2020 and the fucker is working.
    Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Yep, it confusing with that flower name!
    But it’s not about EATING the animal, it’s about ripping it’s heart out while it’s still alive. I don’t think he actually could now that I think about it.
    weathered1 and Kittylady like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Hopefully he is full of shit. But if not, cutting out a living animal’s heart makes him a psycho/sicko/creep, and despicable.
    I had to Google it, but I thought I remember a chef basically doing this. It was Gordon Ramsay and he was at some place in Vietnam and someone had opened up a live cobra, cut out its heart and fed it to Ramsay while it was still beating. This kind of barbaric crap seems to be a recurring theme on cooking shows. For example, people eating whole, live squid (Korea?) while it struggles to stay out of the diner's mouth. And I've seen clips from a couple of sushi shows where the preparer either slices a piece of flesh off the fish and puts it back in the tank, or cut up the fish live, and rearrange the pieces of the sushi on the platter with the still gasping fish head.

Some people will blow this off by saying the animal in question has a lower-order central nervous system and doesn't feel pain (which is true). But in my opinion, it pantomimes something that is incredibly cruel whether the animal feels it or not.

I have to say that I think a lot more of celebs who take nude selfies or sex tapes that get leaked than people who fantasize about inflicting great bodily harm on someone else. Maybe the people who were going to hang Mike Pence will just claim that they were really kinky instead of attempted murderers?

Speaking of kink shaming, our daughter showed us this six-second Vine clip a couple years ago, that I thought was really funny/ironic:

oh, I could barely read what you wrote Mo. People are cruel.

But then am I a hypocrite? When I have to kill a scorpion, I separate it's tail from it's body, because smashing it doesn't always guarantee its death (stupid exoskeleton is too hard, I've learned this the hard way. Smash one under a shoe, saw juice, thought i was safe. Picked up the shoe later on, it's body parts were still moving. ugh). I hope there is an exception for animal cruelty when it comes to bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter7 View Post
    oh, I could barely read what you wrote Mo. People are cruel.

But then am I a hypocrite? When I have to kill a scorpion, I separate it's tail from it's body, because smashing it doesn't always guarantee its death (stupid exoskeleton is too hard, I've learned this the hard way. Smash one under a shoe, saw juice, thought i was safe. Picked up the shoe later on, it's body parts were still moving. ugh). I hope there is an exception for animal cruelty when it comes to bugs.
    We get scorpions in the house off and on, so we have a “bug cup” (old plastic cup) and an old greeting card on standby and just put the cup over the scorps and push the card under the scorpion and cup and flip the whole thing over so they are in the cup and then toss them in the yard. At least the ones the kitties don’t get to first. Works for other bugs too, fast and no killing involved.
    Mrs Fawlty and Novice like this.

Scorpions?
    I'm just now so glad that we don't have these buggers here. Damn, what would I scream...

Yeah are scorpions a 2021 booster pack? Because I’m not downloading that one
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information