Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Ariel Winter from Modern Family removed from home amid abuse claims

Hint to Ariel: When you cut your damned shorts so high that you can't put change in the back pockets cause it would fall on the ground, your ass cheeks are going to show.

Even if your ass is nothing to write home about.
    Nevan and Kittylady like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I'm so sick of hearing about this prostitot.
    Nevan likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Are you at least able to find shorts that cover your booty?
    Lol, not to brag, but I was considered pretty hot back in my day. Never once did my ass hang out of anything. My boobs on the other hand (DD) always got unwanted attention whether I was in a turtleneck or a bikini.

Seriously though, I really think there's some sexual abuse in her past. I hate to talk about her sometimes because she may still be in denial and this is probably all a symptom of that. For that, I feel awful for her. Child abuse comes in many forms and I know quite a few women that were physically and emotionally abused (like I was) and also sexually abused (which I never was). I was taken out of my home five times by the state and each time I was required to attend therapy. I can remember at least two of them laying on me hard about admitting sexual abuse because it's supposed to be so common with other child abuses. In Ariel's case, I wish she would get some help because it's like she's screaming for it, even if it's just for the emotional abuse she's already suffered. This is a really blurry line for me because no one, even if you're quasi-famous, should have to explain abuse away, but she just keeps dressing so inappropriately that it gets a ton of attention. It's really very sad to me.
    Beeyotch, *Kat*, Kittylady and 1 others like this.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Sucks that she had such a horrible upbringing, however, she needs to find a stylist if selecting the correct size shorts is so difficult for her.
    Nevan likes this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Seriously though, I really think there's some sexual abuse in her past. I hate to talk about her sometimes because she may still be in denial and this is probably all a symptom of that. For that, I feel awful for her. Child abuse comes in many forms and I know quite a few women that were physically and emotionally abused (like I was) and also sexually abused (which I never was). I was taken out of my home five times by the state and each time I was required to attend therapy. I can remember at least two of them laying on me hard about admitting sexual abuse because it's supposed to be so common with other child abuses. In Ariel's case, I wish she would get some help because it's like she's screaming for it, even if it's just for the emotional abuse she's already suffered. This is a really blurry line for me because no one, even if you're quasi-famous, should have to explain abuse away, but she just keeps dressing so inappropriately that it gets a ton of attention. It's really very sad to me.
    It feels horrible to speculate about it, but yeah... Growing up in Hollywood with a mother who seemingly had no boundaries when it came to making her daughter a star the chance that something happened to her is greater than the chance that it it didn't.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information