Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
Like Tree182Likes

Thread: Ariana Grande: I wear ‘more fake hair than every drag queen combined’

She is correct. Her right side is bad. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by *Kat* View Post
    Alexander DeLeon @alexanderdeleon

hope none of my fans ever have the displeasure of meeting @ArianaGrande. most stuck up, disrespectful person I've ever met in this industry.

2:05 PM - 20 Feb 11

This is pretty much all the evidence I need to believe that she's a twat.
    A unprovoked tweet from someone with nothing really to gain (attention-wise) - just a raw, honest opinion/statement, and from 2011 no less.
    sluce and BelledeJour like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    She is correct. Her right side is bad. LOL
    I'm not seeing the greatness of the left side either if truth be told.
    SoCalMarie, gas_chick and holly like this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Sorry about the double post.

Nose job?

The top left looks like Selena Gomez.
    Lalique likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I can't stand her voice on that Disney show she was on (Cat something). Made me cringe when my daughter watched it. It comes off like she's trying to put on a fake cutesy girl voice.

I didnt know know about her until just recently so I've been comparing her pics and she looks like a completely different person to me than just a few years ago. I don't think it's just baby fat. It's the eyes and nose that look way different now to me. It's crazy when you compare pics!

Her brother Frankie is on Big Brother and he's as annoying as she is. Can't stand him.
    holly likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    I can't stand her voice on that Disney show she was on (Cat something). Made me cringe when my daughter watched it. It comes off like she's trying to put on a fake cutesy girl voice.

I didnt know know about her until just recently so I've been comparing her pics and she looks like a completely different person to me than just a few years ago. I don't think it's just baby fat. It's the eyes and nose that look way different now to me. It's crazy when you compare pics!
    She has had some kind of eyelid surgery. They are more closed on the outside.
    holly likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slushie View Post
    If she's so worried about not photographing well then why doesn't she stop pulling those smug-ass expressions every time she's on the red carpet?

Yeah seriously. When I first saw pictures of her, I was immediately turned off . It left such a terrible impression that I really can't listen to her music.
    Her expressions are so aggravating !
    holly likes this.

Elite Member

Sorry about the double post.

Nose job?

Her upper lip also looks fuller.

Is it me or does her eyes and expressions with her recent face looks dead and forced.

mjw
    Elite Member

Pint-sized pop star Ariana Grande had a choice word for fans after a recent radio show visit: Die!

Confidenti@l has learned that while visiting a Manhattan radio station this summer, the 21-year-old “Better Left Unsaid” singer should’ve left her thoughts unsaid.

“She did autographs and pics and was all smiles until she got into the elevator,” a stunned industry insider tells us. “And as soon as the doors shut she said, ‘I hope they all f—king die.’ ”

Allegations of Grande’s obnoxious attitude are nothing new. But they’re suddenly getting their own spotlight now that a nasty pattern has emerged.

MORE after the cut The Boca Raton-born mini-diva’s attitude was called into question in Australia last week when the pop tart left a meet-and-greet because she reportedly didn’t like the way she was being photographed. Before the shoot, her camp is said to have told photographers, “Don’t use natural light” and “Do shoot only from the left side of her face.”

This came after Grande’s camp reportedly told Aussie journalists they would not be allowed to ask the singer about her dating life, her recently canceled Nickelodeon show, comparisons to Mariah Carey or rumors of a collaboration with Justin Bieber.

Will it surprise anyone to learn that Grande is being managed by Bieber’s smarmy mentor Scooter Braun?

E!’s Giuliana Rancic reacted to Grande’s debacle Down Under by recalling that the singer was problematic at last year’s AMAs, when she nudged the TV host out of her way to make sure the camera got her good side. Rancic more or less wants to know who the hell this newcomer thinks she is.

“I just felt like it’s one thing if it’s Mariah,” she said. “Whatever it takes to get Mariah to do an interview.”

“But when you’re new on the block, when you’re trying to earn your stripes, you’re young, you just gotta do what you gotta do,” Rancic suggested.

Reports of Grande’s grouchiness surfaced earlier this month at a “Stand up to Cancer” benefit in L.A., where the U.K.’s Daily Star reported she was “a total nightmare” backstage. Event organizers later released a statement defending their celeb guest.

Grande further dissed fans Monday by offering a $495 photo op for fans during her upcoming “Honeymoon Tour,” but stipulated that shoots are for groups of four to six people, not individuals.

“Really?” exclaimed one media industry tipster. “Bieber, Miley, Britney, Katy Perry all did individual pics when they sold these packages.”

Reps for Grande declined to comment.

Ariana Grande's diva behavior stirs rebuke from Giuliana Rancic & comment by reporters and industry insiders - NY Daily News

Read more at ONTD: Oh No They Didn't! - Ariana Grande overheard saying she wished fans would "die" ....

So she's from Boca Raton. That explains the diva behavior.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

The lips do look fuller...but I think it's lip liner.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post

“She did autographs and pics and was all smiles until she got into the elevator,” a stunned industry insider tells us. “And as soon as the doors shut she said, ‘I hope they all f—king die.’ ”

Jesus. Dramatic much?
    And for people that support you/your career? Karma is not going to be kind to you young lady....
    I can't wait until someone catches this behavior on video....
    arie_skop and holly like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

I dont think she will have much of a career left in outside of a year. I've never seen so many negative stories coming out with her bitchy and diva antics before. But then she shares a manager with Bieber and we know how that turned out.
    holly likes this.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread Information