Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree182Likes

Thread: Ariana Grande: I wear ‘more fake hair than every drag queen combined’

He posts 30+ manic tweets to this chick in a day and he's accusing someone else of being cracked out?

I don't read Perez...other than what ends up here...but I wouldn't have even remembered he has a kid if he'd kept his trap shut. Does he talk about this kid a lot? He should accept that he's gonna get some shit from people regardless of what he does now, because of his past behavior that included <duh> making fun of everyone else's kids. But I think he's inviting way more stuff to be said about his kid than otherwise with all this pointless coked up ranting making sure everyone knows that people are threatening and talking shit about not just him, but his kid.

Dumbass is going to make things worse for his child.
    Kittylady, holly and chartreuse like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Gold Member

He's batshit. The only person I feel bad for in this whole scenario is the baby for having that moron as a parent.
    McJag and chartreuse like this.

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    ^^^ I think I'm slow. What's going on in that pic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    It's from when Perez got punched for calling will.i.am a derogatory term and bitchwhined about it afterwards to anyone who'd listen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    and tried to say that Will.i.am is the one who hit him..
    Perez and called Will.i.am a "f*gg*t". Which, I still to this day don't understand (why he choose that particular term to use).
    An openly gay man, using that particular derogatory term. I just don't get it.

The Black Eyed Peas tour manager punched him, not Will.i.am

I'm not a fan of Will.i.am, but I believe the stories that state Perez was the one who started the whole thing. Then, cried about it to any one that would listen... He's a gross human being, truly.
    Makes a living off saying derogatory things about people, bullying people (most recently, Ariana), drawing d*cks on their pictures... Then preaches anti-bullying, love and peace. Urrgg... so gross.

Here's a snippet of the Will.i.am situation:
    Hilton, whose real name is Mario Lavandeira, complained about the incident on the microblogging site Twitter. He tweeted at 4 a.m.: "I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke." (Then file one, why are you tweeting about it, jerk?)
    Hilton, who is openly gay, said in interview with The Associated Press that he called will.i.am a "f*gg*t," a gay slur, inside the club after the musician told the blogger not to write about his band on his Web site.

Full Article: Perez Hilton Called Will.i.am A "F*gg*t" Pre-Fight

teforde23 and holly like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

I am totally lost. Who the fuck is Ariana glande and why should I care?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

good lord, wall o'tweets by that dumbass Perez Hilton

and i like Ariana Grande.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Bronze Member

Don't know her as my kids just started in with the Disney xd and nick jr stuff but Perez is an asshole and deserves multiple bitch slaps. I hope this girl does sue him and wins! Fuck Perez, he's such a vile bitch.
    holly likes this.

I wish she hadn't given in to this terrorist and tweeted to her fans. Fuck him and his bully ways. I'm not sure who i hate more, Perez or Micheal Lohan.

Quote Originally Posted by janex View Post
    perez's twitter is fucking terrifying, hes actually insane. that being said, im pretty sure theres been rumours/blinds about ariana being on coke for months
    no. the blinds have supposedly been about Jennette McCurdy - the other girl on Sam & Cat... but in my opinion, that makes his claims worse because some people MIGHT believe those rumors are about Ariana...
    Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I wish she hadn't given in to this terrorist and tweeted to her fans. Fuck him and his bully ways. I'm not sure who i hate more, Perez or Micheal Lohan.
    I think the right thing to do was to tell them to stop. Don't lower yourself to that turd's level.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Depends on what day,what hour.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

My boys have a crush on this girl, so I read up on anything that pops up about her. She seems like she has a good head on her shoulders and I've never seen pictures or odd behavior that would indicate drug use.

Regardless, PH is a 35 year old man with a child going after a 20 year old young woman that he feels dissed him. How pathetic.
    Beeyotch likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think every celebrity has some fake to them one way or another... especially when you look at them in magazines lol

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    Perez Hilton claims that Ariana Grande is on coke, fans attack him, Perez goes on a rampage

“@ArianaGrande You KNOW the vile things your fans are saying about my son. Your silence is equally disgusting!” Perez wrote on Twitter this week, also tagging Ariana’s mother and brother in the message. He also adds that he will “gladly stop tweeting @ArianaGrande when her fans stop harassing me and being vile towards my son on social media.”

But it's ok for Perez to make a career/make money solely on saying vile things about people (adults and minors) for years ????

Ugh, I just read the full post...... I just can't.
    Him being father... is just scary to me.

P.s. Dear Perez: A baby sling is not so your baby dangles without head support while you unmindfully walk around - especially when they aren't old enough/strong enough to hold up their head.

It should be fitted to your body, with the baby inside the sling with they are young, then adjusted as they grow older - but always fitted to your body so they aren't dangling.

Take a note from these baby-slinging fathers: Liev and Cam....

chartreuse likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post

Gah! That looks dangerous...
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

who is the Cam guy? I must be way behind on my gossip to not know him.
    I wonder who the surrogate mother is? I wonder if she investigated him before deciding to be his surrogate. It just seems as if the baby is just an accessory to him. He just wants to go around saying he has a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    who is the Cam guy?

He's an actor. His first major role was "The O.C." playing Misha Barton's bad-boy boyfriend in the last 2 seasons, he's been in quite a few things since... More info :

EDIT: Oh yeah, he was in Twilight. I don't know which one, I've never seen any of the movies, but I guess that's how most people recognize him...

Cam Gigandet - IMDb

Cam Gigandet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information