Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Ariana Grande Hates America, Licks Donuts

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Access Hollywood... reported that donuts sales at this bakery are time 3x higher.
    I wonder if Ariana hates America even more now.
    Go Habs Go!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I didn't watch the video (that's 4 minutes I'd never get back) but I agree she doesn't give a crap. She probably thinks it gives her badass cred or something, like Bieber pissing in a bucket. And her core audience probably doesn't care either. The people who are disgusted aren't people who were listening to or buying her music anyway.
    I watched bits of it and one of my thoughts (in addition to who does her eyebrows that way and why do her cheeks look so puffy!) was can a sincere apology really drag on for over 4 minutes? It was like 8 times longer than it needed to be!

They said he cheeks are puffy because she just had oral surgery. I saw this morning that police are investigating the bakery to see if they sold the donuts she licked. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

These t-shirts are selling like fresh donuts.

No Donut Lickers Allowed
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

They said he cheeks are puffy because she just had oral surgery. I saw this morning that police are investigating the bakery to see if they sold the donuts she licked. LOL
    Seriously? Haven't they got some arsonist to catch or something.

Elite Member

Well, cheek implants are put in through the mouth, aren't they. So I guess that qualifies as 'oral surgery'.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I didn't watch the video (that's 4 minutes I'd never get back) but I agree she doesn't give a crap. She probably thinks it gives her badass cred or something, like Bieber pissing in a bucket. And her core audience probably doesn't care either. The people who are disgusted aren't people who were listening to or buying her music anyway.
    I actually watched it more than once. I know, shoot me. I think she directed this apology to her fans, and like you said, they don't care anyway. Part of me just thought, "She's just a kid." I probably did much worse at her age but I don't remember because I was blacked out. Her fans could come up with some funny memes to downplay this. Like, "I killed a man, but at least I didn't lick a donut."

MohandasKGanja, LastLook and Mrs P like this.

Elite Member

What annoys me the most about her is that she's actually quite a talent, but is wasting it with assholery. Her voice is out of this world, on par with Houston, but instead of being gracious and appreciative to her fans and the public she constantly is offending everyone around her with her natural state of being. Fucking twatwaffle.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

I totally disagree about the voice being anywhere in the same category as Houston's or Carey's, but she does have some singing talent. But like any protege of Scooter Braun's apparently, the diva behavior has gotten way, way, WAY ahead of the actual accomplishments and accolades. So, outside of her fan base, most people know her as an unbearable little twit.
    ana-mish-ana and holly like this.

Elite Member

I felt the same way Mo til I heard this:

Doh! Can't imbed video. Here's the link, it's safe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHF4QkFD28U

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post

It's okay. I still don't see the range. Also, she is literally copying Whitney's interpretation of the song, note for note - and not only is that unoriginal, but it suffers by comparison.

Elite Member

I mean, there will never be another Whitney Houston, she was the best. THE BEST. That being said, this girl has some pipes & sings like an angel too, an incredible voice, but she doesn't have the grace or charisma to pull off making it to Mariah or Whitney's level. She's a little shit with talent undeserved, imho.

I mean, there will never be another Whitney Houston, she was the best. THE BEST. That being said, this girl has some pipes & sings like an angel too, an incredible voice, but she doesn't have the grace or charisma to pull off making it to Mariah or Whitney's level. She's a little shit with talent undeserved, imho.
    My daughter knows how annoying I find Grande and will even helpfully reach over and change the radio station if one of her songs comes on while were riding together.
    Clubber Lang and spinmonkey like this.

Clubber I think you need a refresher from The Whitney. There is no comparison in range, tone, delivery and the complete control Whitney has. Not just of her voice but of the audience. She pauses and they get to their feet.

https://youtu.be/ipQ0fE0MRWQ
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

I watched a few Ariana Grande videos and she does have a beautiful voice. But she looks so incredibly awkward trying to be a little sexpot, I really pity her. It looks like she's being forced to do it. Like she was saying "SAVE ME" with her eyes. I was sorta happy seeing her out licking donuts because I was worried she was locked up in a basement somewhere (Scooter Braun's?). Actually as I'm proofreading this, it does look a little crazy, but screw it, Imma posting anyway!

ETA: Another thing she and Whitney Houston have in common (besides beautiful voices) is that neither one of them could dance.
    Last edited by llamamama; July 13th, 2015 at 08:54 PM.
    sluce likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information