Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree519Likes

Thread: Ariana Grande Engaged to SNL Dudebro After Dating 5 Minutes

She actually has a very good voice when she actually opens up her mouth and sings. But yeah, the cutesy baby whispers doesn’t do it for me either.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

She fucking mumbles and lazy-sings. AND she's heavily autotuned/synthesized. It practically doesn't matter that she can really sing. Allegedly. (I don't think so, even her best, non-auto-tuned efforts do not impress me.)
    sputnik, weathered1 and BITTER like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    They are probably doing a remake of legally blind right now.
    best typo ever
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Her singing reminds me when Mariah Carey came out with Honey. I couldn't understand a word she was singing
    Air Quotes likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I don't know. Her voice doesn't sound human. It literally sounds like she's singing "buh buh buh BA buh buh buh buh BA BA BA buh..." I know that doesn't really explain much, but I cannot even make out words.
    Now when I hear the song I think of some scene from the movie Overboard with Kurt Rusell and Goldie Hawn. There was a "buh buh buh BA buh buh buh buh BA BA BA buh..." moment.
    denny likes this.

fgg

Pete Davidson Refused to See Ariana Grande at 'SNL' After Apparent Suicide Threat

Pete Davidson refused to see Ariana Grande when she rushed to 30 Rock to comfort him over the weekend ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to Pete and NBC tell us, Pete alerted his security to hold his ex-fiancee at bay when she arrived at the building. We're told Pete knew Ariana was on her way, because she was calling friends after he posted what looked like a suicide note. Ariana told friends she was rushing over to NBC, and they dropped a dime on her and gave Pete the heads-up.

As TMZ reported, Pete's alarming post read, "i really don't want to be on this earth anymore. i'm doing my best to stay here for you but i actually don't know how much longer i can last."

Our sources tell us his defense of Kanye triggered the ominous post. Pete had made fun of Kanye's mental illness last October on 'SNL's' Weekend Update. But recently he jumped to Kanye's defense, and supporters of Ye attacked Pete on social media, calling him a hypocrite.

Pete, who has had struggles himself, was clearly on the ropes. As we reported, he wouldn't come out of his dressing room Saturday during rehearsals, and he was relegated to one line on the show ... introducing Miley Cyrus.

https://www.tmz.com/2018/12/17/pete-...uicide-threat/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Boy that girl has a type like she wants to try and save them.
    fgg, Air Quotes and holly like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

She needs to stop. They broke up, she treated him like crap on social media and wrote a crappy song about him. What did she expect? She is just doing this so that people dont blame her if he harms himself. Shes all about ME ME ME

This whole thing has gotten so silly and in our faces it feels like a reality, reality show!
    rollo and denny like this.

Elite Member

Ariana needs to stay away from him, and stop with the public display of support. She might as well, if he selfharms, she'll get blamed no matter what she does. Pete needs to stay away from social media and his SNL coke dude bros.
    Trixie and denny like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bootspaige View Post
    This whole thing has gotten so silly and in our faces it feels like a reality, reality show!
    Well, look at who is involved. They are both childish and allegedlly jacked up on drugs.
    bootspaige likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

fgg

Kate Beckinsale & Pete Davidson got flirty at a Globes after-party, they ‘left together’

Pete Davidson turned up for some of the Golden Globes parties on Sunday. He went to the InStyle party and posed with Machine Gun Kelly, although I don’t know if they actually went together to the event as bros. After that, it seems like Pete went to the Netflix party, which is where he ran into Kate Beckinsale. And… like, sparks flew? The weirdest sh-t goes down at some of these parties, I swear to God.

Pete Davidson and Kate Beckinsale were spotted leaving the Netflix Golden Globes party together.

“They were flirting and sipping Moët champagne,” a spy told “Page Six TV.” “They were outside on the patio and left together.”

“Saturday Night Live” star Davidson, 25, and fiancée Ariana Grande ended their engagement in October after four months. TMZ reported in December that he was spotted on a date at Carbone with a “mystery woman.” Beckinsale, 45, divorced Hollywood producer Len Wiseman in 2016, and has most recently been linked to British comedian Jack Whitehall. She shares 19-year-old daughter Lily with ex Michael Sheen. Reps didn’t immediately get back to us.

[From Page Six]

I have no idea about Pete’s “type,” but I do know that Kate Beckinsale has been going through a serious younger-man phase for a few years. Remember when she started dating that 21-year-old douche-bro? It felt like she picked him at the mall or something. I mean, Kate is gorgeous and she has an incredible body, and if she wants to bang 20-somethings, so be it and that’s her business. But she has TERRIBLE taste in 20-somethings. Rando college bros and Pete Davidson? Nah. If I was a 45-year-old cougar with a bangin’ body, I’d be trying to lure Timothee Chalamet into my web of seduction.

https://www.celebitchy.com/605246/ka...left_together/
    I'mNotBitter and denny like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

^ Yeah, I'm all for picking up younger guys. I would take a pass on Pete Davidson though, unless I was a 40-something wanting some drugs or a one night hung guy.

^ She'll probably be disappointed considering all the drugs anyway.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

^unless that is really what she is wanting to score.
    Trixie, rollo and denny like this.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information