Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Like Tree406Likes

Thread: Ariana Grande Engaged to SNL Dudebro After Dating 5 Minutes

I guess her narcissistic, juvenile pony-tail wearing ass is mad he's not about to jump off the nearest overpass.

Team Pete.

16 Signs Of Borderline Personality Disorder in Men

https://mindcology.com/borderline/16...-disorder-men/

Wow. Just reading this and it describes ExMrD so accurately it's almost scary.

Most especially 2,3,5,10,12 and 16.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

His comedian, he is going to joke about himself, relationships etc

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    16 Signs Of Borderline Personality Disorder in Men

https://mindcology.com/borderline/16...-disorder-men/

Wow. Just reading this and it describes ExMrD so accurately it's almost scary.

Most especially 2,3,5,10,12 and 16.
    I recognised a couple traits in my exes, but I prefer to think of them as being straightforward arseholes.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-SNL-skit.html

'I wish her all the happiness in the world': Pete Davidson pays touching SNL tribute to Ariana Grande after DITCHING plans to joke about their broken engagement - as she drops a new song that references him just half an hour before the show aired

Saturday night's episode was the first since the show writer and pop powerhouse broke off their engagement in mid-October

Davidson said: 'I know some of you are curious about the breakup, but the truth is it's really nobody's business, and sometimes things just don't work out'
    He ended the Weekend Update segment by saying: 'Please go vote Tuesday'

Earlier in the day reports emerged that Davidson's sketch about the breakup had been axed because the comedian 'didn't want to go through with it'

By Megan Sheets For Dailymail.com
    Published: 00:42 EST, 4 November 2018 | Updated: 07:21 EST, 4 November 2018

Pete Davidson made a rare public comment about his high-profile split from Ariana Grande on SNL Saturday night, saying it's 'nobody's business' and calling his ex a 'wonderful person'.

Saturday night's episode was the first since the show writer and pop powerhouse broke off their engagement in mid-October.

When Davidson appeared on Weekend Update he made an early reference to the breakup, saying that he started paying attention to the midterms 'after I had to move back in with my mom'.

He then ended his segment on a more serious note, saying: 'I know some of you are curious about the breakup, but the truth is it's really nobody's business, and sometimes things just don't work out.

'She's a wonderful, strong person and I genuinely wish her all the happiness in the world. Now please, go vote on Tuesday.'

On Saturday reports emerged that Davidson's sketch about the breakup had been axed because the 24-year-old comedian 'didn't want to go through with it', according to TMZ.

In a promo for this week's show Davidson poked fun at the whirlwind romance by pretending to propose to musical guest Maggie Rogers.

The No Tears Left To Cry hitmaker, 25, shot back with a scathing tweet that said: 'For somebody who claims to hate relevancy you sure love clinging to it huh.'

Just half an hour before the show aired, Grande made her own public comment about the relationship by releasing a new song entitled 'thank u, next' which contains multiple references to Davidson.

So it's okay to release a song about them which could potentially be played hundreds of times a day everywhere he goes, but he can't make a one-off joke about their breakup? I don't like either of them, but she's definitely looking bad here.

Davidson said: 'I know some of you are curious about the breakup, but the truth is it's really nobody's business, and sometimes things just don't work out'
    They put their business out there for the past 4-5 months, many times with TMI, but now he says it's nobody's business, when they were the ones that were constantly attention-whoring before. Whatever!

all of this seems a little too coincidental with releasing her new track "thank u, next"...
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    They put their business out there for the past 4-5 months, many times with TMI, but now he says it's nobody's business, when they were the ones that were constantly attention-whoring before. Whatever!
    Then after they break up, they made snide remarks on social media, make jokes on tv, release music, all while publicly saying, it's none of your business, please respect our privacy!!!!!111!!!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Jadestone View Post
    So it's okay to release a song about them which could potentially be played hundreds of times a day everywhere he goes, but he can't make a one-off joke about their breakup? I don't like either of them, but she's definitely looking bad here.
    You should listen to the song or read the lyrics first.
    Jadestone and Kittylady like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I ended up looking up the lyrics lol even though I don't like her music

None of Ariana's exes have commented on the song, however.
    Ariana previously told fans "thank u, next" is not a diss track. "One taught me love / One taught me patience / And one taught me pain / Now I'm so amazing / Say I've loved and I' ve lost / But that's not what I see / So look what I got / Look what you taught me / And for that I say / Thank u, next / Thank u, next / Thank u, next," she sings in the chorus. "I'm so f--king grateful for my ex.

https://www.eonline.com/au/news/9837...re-its-release

So apparently her exes knew about this song. Eitherway, this is probably good publicity or promoting for Ariana's new album. On a side note, she's a poor songwriter, does anyone help her co write these songs?

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    I ended up looking up the lyrics lol even though I don't like her music

https://www.eonline.com/au/news/9837...re-its-release

So apparently her exes knew about this song. Eitherway, this is probably good publicity or promoting for Ariana's new album. On a side note, she's a poor songwriter, does anyone help her co write these songs?
    Wiki has 6 people listed as the writers of this song lol
    C_is_for_Cookie and Beeyotch like this.

6 poeple! lol and that's the best they could do.

They could at least write thank you instead of thank u
    Beeyotch, weathered1 and Sarzy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    You should listen to the song or read the lyrics first.
    True, songs can't just be judged by their title.

...The lyrics are basic, but at least they're better than that other song that was quoted (upthread?). Maybe those five other writers really took it to the next level!
    arie_skop and Mrs P like this.
    wife: Why is your back all scratched up?
    [flashback to me chasing a raccoon after she told me to leave it alone]
    me: I'm having an affair (by @iwearaonesie
    on Twitter)

The new video clip :

she looks better without that fake ponytail

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread Information