Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree519Likes

Thread: Ariana Grande Engaged to SNL Dudebro After Dating 5 Minutes

I fail to see the fascination with this guy. He's not funny, He's not talented and he certainly isn't remotely attractive. How did he get on SNL?
    Mivvi21 and holly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    Different levels of stoners. I'll leave it at that.
    this.
    we don't assume everyone who drinks alcohol is an alcoholic, so why assume that everyone who smokes a joint the way most people have a beer or a glass of wine sometimes to unwind, is a total stoner?
    i mean, my 67 year-old mother just recently discovered the joys of edibles. she has trouble sleeping - mostly because of anxiety and being unable to 'shut off' her brain at night but she doesn't really drink much and doesn't like relying on sleeping pills and a few bites of a cookie or some gummies a couple of hours before bedtime means she gets a good night's sleep. i guess i should take her to rehab, right?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

In my mind I was picturing a stoner. Not some little grandma. I wouldn't want to live with someone who was always in an altered state (wasted). But I haven't really hung out with any stoners since the very early 80's. I fully intend on being like Sput's mother when I retire. Like totally. It might even be legal in my lame state by then.

Last edited by sprynkles; September 27th, 2018 at 12:09 PM.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

lol my grandmother would not have been on board with the ganja but my mom has definitely embraced it late in life.
    Daphodil likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Whoops! I fixed it.
    sputnik likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    I fail to see the fascination with this guy. He's not funny, He's not talented and he certainly isn't remotely attractive. How did he get on SNL?
    Most SNL's cast members could probably be described as "interesting looking". Also, look at the long career that Don Knotts had - I don't think there were many teenage girls with a Mr. Limpet poster up on their walls.
    Daphodil likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    In my mind I was picturing a stoner. Not some little grandma. I wouldn't want to live with someone who was always in an altered state (wasted). But I haven't really hung out with any stoners since the very early 80's. I fully intend on being like Sput's mother when I retire. Like totally. It might even be legal in my lame state by then.

There are different strains of marijuana. Main difference is sativa vs indica. Sativa makes you energetic still, still gives you an appetite (which one often loses with depression), but you're able to function properly. Good for depression and people with bipolar. It has more CBD than THC. I'll say people can't tell I'm on a sativa strain. Indica knocks you out more and is good for night use to sleep.

Meh, personal preferance. Would rather have a couple of hits than downing booze.

Edit - I'd also choose an indica blend at night over taking an antipsychotic medicine that causes all types of issues to the body.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Most SNL's cast members could probably be described as "interesting looking". Also, look at the long career that Don Knotts had - I don't think there were many teenage girls with a Mr. Limpet poster up on their walls.
    But Don Knotts had talent and was funny.

Is anyone surprised by this bit of news?

Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson split

By Francesca Bacardi

October 14, 2018 | 5:46pm

Modal Trigger
    Pete Davidson and Ariana GrandeGetty Images

She might have some tears left to cry after this.
    Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson have broken up after five months of dating, TMZ reported Sunday.
    Insiders close to the former duo told the gossip site they split over the weekend. Grande and Davidson are said to “still have love for each other, but things are over romantically.”
    Davidson, 24, proposed to Grande, 25, with a $93,000 pear-shaped ring in June after a few weeks of dating. They flaunted their love on social media, dedicating gushy posts to each other on a regular basis. Their romance escalated even more after they purchased a $16 million apartment.
    “I feel like I won a contest,” Davidson told “Tonight Show” host Jimmy Fallon. “You ever see that Derek Jeter commercial, and he’s retiring and everyone just tips their hat? Some dude came up to me and he was like, ‘Yo man, you gave me hope.’”
    Unfortunately, it was a contest these two ended up losing. Perhaps they should’ve listened to Davidson’s tattoo artist, Jon Mesa, who was put in charge of covering up Davidson’s tattoo of ex-girlfriend Cazzie David and proved to be a GrandSon skeptic.
    “So I did a huge cover-up [adding a forest of trees] .. After we were done, I told Pete, ‘Hey, dude, let’s just stop with the girlfriend tats until after [Grande’s] your wife,’” Mesa told The Post.
    “Because relationships come and go, and Pete is a really young man. [But] I think that went in one ear and out the other.”
    Davidson recently covered up a Grande-inspired neck tattoo, but a source told Page Six last week, the “SNL” star had it transformed to match a tattoo the pop singer had inked on her body.

A rep for Davidson didn’t immediately return our request for comment.

I just cannot believe this!

What!? How is it possible these two didn't make it?

PS. I wonder if he's regretting this stupid tattoos yet

No surprise.

I was thinking, every time I see this thread pop up, I think they broke up. This time I am correct.
    Mrs P and Honeythorn like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Elite Member

But have they worked out custody arrangements for the pig? Will Ariana have to pay pig support? It's always the piglets that suffer in a divorce.

Man I thought they'd at least be married for a few days.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information