Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree522Likes

Thread: Ariana Grande Engaged to SNL Dudebro After Dating 5 Minutes

You people are so bitter. This will last forever.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Default ARIANA GRANDE & PETE DAVIDSON Nothing to See Here ... except tacky as hell boots!

Pete Davidson and Ariana Grande are battling over who's better at showing off -- Pete proudly parading around his smoking hot fiancée, or Ariana flaunting her massive engagement ring.
    Pete and Ariana were arm-in-arm Monday in NYC -- shopping for furniture, btw -- and she made sure to keep her hand at the perfect tilt for photogs. Pretty obvious, she's thrilled with Pete's choice of ring.

As for the furniture shopping? Ariana made it seem like they've already moved in together. We'd say that's awfully quick, but remember ... quick is how these 2 operate.

I may have tinkered with the title.
    Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson Flaunt Her Engagement Ring | TMZ.com
    o0Amber0o likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

She looks like a 12 year old playing dress up

Pete Davidson Talked About Sobriety And His Own Private Parts On “Howard Stern”

September 25, 2018 / Posted by: Mieka

8 Reactions

Pete Davidson is an open book. Grab yourself a blunt, have a seat in that comfy chair and crack open The Life Of Pete in front of a cozy tire-fire. While it won’t be winning any fancy literary awards, it’s got a solid 2.8 on Goodreads. I’ve read it; it’s part Catcher In The Rye, part Oliver Twist and part Pounded In The Butt By My Own Butt. Pete recently appeared on the Howard Stern’s SiriusXM show and to no one’s surprise, Pete frankly, and in too much detail, talked about sex, drugs, and in a dark twist, his incinerated father. No that is not a typo.

Pete’s father was a NYC firefighter who died during 9/11. Pete says that sex with Ariana Grande is so good that sometimes he has to hold himself off by thinking about something that’s not sexy. Instead of thinking about something benign like ice cream cones or flowers (oh, I see the problem now), Pete thinks about his dead dad. In graphic detail (via Buzzfeed):

I was just thinking of my dad being burned alive. That’s what I do. I just think of my dad seeing that fire coming right towards him.
    Big yikes, Pete. big yikes. Pete also let it be known that his unbridled passion for Ariana began before they met in person. And it’s part of the reason he’s not jealous of other guys; he gets it (via Vulture):

The first time the couple hung out, Davidson says, he was so nervous and the feeling hasn’t really subsided. “Any time we’re intimate I’m always apologizing and saying thank you. ‘You’re awesome for doing this, thank you so much,’” he said, adding: “I get it. I was jerking off to her before I met her!”
    Ugh. Groveling is such a turn off. Plus, it turns out he doesn’t actually have a big old hog. His dick is a totally average Piggy Smallz size.

“I think I have an average sized penis and she’s tiny. Everything’s big to her.”
    Pete’s all over the place. He’s probably one of those people who self-medicate to keep their brains from imploding. Pete claims he been smoking weed every day for the past 8 years. Pete did go to rehab back in 2016, but he soon realized that weed wasn’t one of his problems. It was his best friend. People reports:

However, once Davidson was in treatment, he realized “it wasn’t the weed.” “I was sober for 3 months at one point and was like this fucking sucks. I don’t want to feel like this,” Davidson added before explaining that marijuana helps manage his health issues.

“I have Crohn’s disease, so it helps more than you can imagine,” Davidson told Stern.

“There was a point where I couldn’t get out of bed. I was 110 pounds,” Davidson said describing his experience with Crohn’s disease. “I also just love smoking weed.”
    I hope weed and Ariana Grande’s petite vagine are the only two items on Pete’s list of things he can’t live without. Ariana’s been through enough.
    What do you think?

Pic: YouTube
    Tags: Ariana Grande, Pete Davidson, TMI

http://dlisted.com/2018/09/25/pete-d...-howard-stern/
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Sorry but I could not live with a stoner.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Pete’s father was a NYC firefighter who died during 9/11. Pete says that sex with Ariana Grande is so good that sometimes he has to hold himself off by thinking about something that’s not sexy. Instead of thinking about something benign like ice cream cones or flowers (oh, I see the problem now), Pete thinks about his dead dad. In graphic detail (via Buzzfeed):

I was just thinking of my dad being burned alive. That’s what I do. I just think of my dad seeing that fire coming right towards him.
    weathered1, joebob, holly and 1 others like this.

Do you think he talks about it out loud as he's picturing it? 'Cause it would be fascinating to know what that does for our little pony-tailed heroine.

What is wrong with his face though? Why wasn't that​ addressed?
    twitchy2.0 and holly like this.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

^^Yes, we need an update on the butthole eyes.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

I just read that he is a comedian, which maybe I should have known, but...why ? Anyway, if he's doing his comedian thing, maybe it's more understandable. Doesn't make him a good comedian...

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I would give someone with Crohn's every benefit of the doubt. I've heard such messed-up things in terms of how closely they have to watch their diet, and the complications that can arise if they don't. Toke away, dude. This guy is actually making me kind of like Ariana Grande.
    sparkles likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    I just read that he is a comedian, which maybe I should have known, but...why ? Anyway, if he's doing his comedian thing, maybe it's more understandable. Doesn't make him a good comedian...
    I only know him from SNL and he's not that great.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I like him a lot more after his Howard interview.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I like him a lot more after his Howard interview.
    He's not afraid to speak his mind. He really lit into Chevy Chase during the interview. I'll post what he said if I can find it.
    gas_chick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Different levels of stoners. I'll leave it at that.
    sputnik likes this.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information