Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
Like Tree524Likes

Thread: Ariana Grande Engaged to SNL Dudebro After Dating 5 Minutes

Tall, lanky, big mouth, funny, chill demeanor... not gonna lie, I’d totally hit it. Maybe not now but 15 or even 10 years ago, for sure.
    OrangeSlice likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Same
    sputnik likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    So now he's dating Kaia Gerber? What do these chicks see in him?
    Pete Davidson Reveals His Secret to Dating Success: ‘I Treat the Person I’m With Like a Princess’

Get ready — Pete Davidson is about to #BreakTheInternet.

The Saturday Night Live star, 26, stripped down for the cover of the latest issue of Paper magazine, seeming to take a crack at his ex Ariana GrandeOpens in a new Window.’s viral “big d–k energy” comments. Davidson appears with no pants on this year’s #BreakTheInternet issue, with his bottom half altered to give him a Ken doll-like look.

The comedian has turned into an unlikely sex symbol since ending his engagement to the “Into You” singer, also 26, four months after the pair revealed they were planning to walk down the aisle. After news of their split made headlines, Davidson was briefly linked with actresses Kate Beckinsale and Margaret Qualley.

In October, Us Weekly exclusively confirmed that Kaia Gerber and Davidson were an item after weeks of relationship rumors. A source revealed to Us that the 18-year-old model and the Set It Up actor wanted to keep their new romance “somewhat low profile.”

Fans have become fascinated by Davidson’s uncanny ability to score dates with some of Hollywood’s most beautiful women. In the latest edition of Paper, the Guy Code alum got real about his approach to finding love.

“I treat the person I’m with like a princess,” Davidson said. “I try and go as above and beyond as possible, because that’s what you’re supposed to do? If you’re in a relationship with someone, you’re just supposed to make that person feel as special as possible.”

Given his lengthy dating track record, this method seems to work. Davidson’s SNL costars Vanessa Bayer and Kenan Thompson don’t find it surprising at all that the young comedian has become such a ladies’ man.

“He’s a good boy. It’s not like he’s a bad guy necessarily. He has a great sense of humor. He’s a fun, good, loving kid. He loves his mother. And he’s everything a girl would like,” Thompson, 41, told Us at the Gilda’s Club 24th Annual Benefit Gala in November.

Bayer, 37, echoed the Good Burger star’s positive words. “I just think he’s such a wonderful, charming guy,” she said to Us at the same event.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ke-a-princess/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread Information