Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
Like Tree522Likes

Thread: Ariana Grande Engaged to SNL Dudebro After Dating 5 Minutes

“Even though Kate has been in Hollywood for a long time, she struggled with the attention on her relationship with Pete.
    LOL. Sure she did.

Despite a very public makeout session with Davidson at a hockey game, Beckinsale who got together with him at the Golden Globes in January told the LA Times, Im surprised by the interest. Ive never been in this position before never dated anybody who comes with their own bag of mischief.
    His own bag of mischief!
    lindsaywhit and I'mNotBitter like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Even though Kate has been in Hollywood for a long time, she struggled with the reality that Pete Davidson, of all people, was on top of her, making sexy faces.
    Fixed it!

I will say that I did finally end up seeing a bunch of sketches with him on SNL and he is funny and sarcastic and much better looking with darker hair...
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I will say that I did finally end up seeing a bunch of sketches with him on SNL and he is funny and sarcastic and much better looking with darker hair...
    One really ironic thing I noticed about him is that for a person who supposedly is a self-described big basket of emotional issues (depression, anxiety, self loathing, poor health), he comes across as incredibly chilled out and unflappable.
    Waterslide and Novice like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    One really ironic thing I noticed about him is that for a person who supposedly is a self-described big basket of emotional issues (depression, anxiety, self loathing, poor health), he comes across as incredibly chilled out and unflappable.
    Yeah, I agree, so I guess now it makes me kind of sad if that's really what he's like...it's like there's a disconnect from the funny, smart person who puts out to the world and whatever's going on inside...or maybe things aren't as dire as everyone says they are? I'm not sure, but from what I've read about him here, I wasn't expecting him to be that chilled out.

Yeah, I agree, so I guess now it makes me kind of sad if that's really what he's like...it's like there's a disconnect from the funny, smart person who puts out to the world and whatever's going on inside...or maybe things aren't as dire as everyone says they are? I'm not sure, but from what I've read about him here, I wasn't expecting him to be that chilled out.
    One of my kids is like this. They will describe how upset or anxious they are, and I literally had no idea because they seem so relaxed the whole time. I think they would be an excellent candidate for the World Series of Poker.
    Waterslide and lindsaywhit like this.

Yeah, I get very nervous and anxious and people have told me they couldn't tell at all and just thought I had my shit together. I definitely never have my shit together.
    MohandasKGanja and Beeyotch like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Novice, I too have a soft spot for Kate - I like her a lot.

She was in Love and Friendship, which was adapted from an early Jane Austen work, and she was fantastic. The dialogue was whip-smart and whiplash fast - think The West Wing with the politics of English manors and mores and the truly unenviable difficulties of a woman without a husband or father in 1794. I watch it every few months I love it so much, and a big part of that love is her performance.

The only other thing I've seen her in are those vampire/werewolf movies and she seemed fine to me.

She looks amazing for 45, and if she wants to have some fun, what's the problem? The only thing, of course, is how Pete is going to handle the inevitable end of the romance, but this might actually be gentle way of handling the Grande break-up.
    ooh! Thanks Linds I love a good Jane Austen, I’ll see if I can find that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    and that can be incredibly sexy...

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    and that can be incredibly sexy...
    I agree. And for the most part, I had the opposite problem - people would say, "I saw you at [wherever] last night and was going to say 'hi', but you looked really pissed." And I would think "Wow, I wasn't upset at all." I guess it was like I had RBF or something.
    Novice likes this.

Yeah, I get very nervous and anxious and people have told me they couldn't tell at all and just thought I had my shit together. I definitely never have my shit together.
    Yup, I'm bipolar, have anxiety and have to talk to people all day long being perky. People are always shocked when they find out. I always use the joke that it's a good thing I was in a sorority to pretend I was happy.

People say I come across confident but I’m a big bag of crippling insecurities really. No one believes it.

comedians are known for being a mess off stage though.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    People say I come across confident but I’m a big bag of crippling insecurities really. No one believes it.

comedians are known for being a mess off stage though.
    Yup, Levitt, you look like one of the happiest, with-it people in the awesome shots you've posted over the years.

It kind of reminds me of how our daughter will be having some disagreement with us on vacation, but immediately snaps into a huge grin when we take a photo. Two summers ago in Hawaii, we dragged her and her brother on a hike to a beautiful waterfall -- she hates hiking. When we got there, we snapped a photo of her giving us the finger. Then, when we started laughing, she realized we were going to keep it, and immediately stormed over and deleted it off our camera. But, a couple minutes later, she posed for a photo with us where she looked so happy that you would have thought the hike was HER idea. I am telling you, this kid is going to be a future Senator or something.
    levitt likes this.

Elite Member

So now he's dating Kaia Gerber? What do these chicks see in him?

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread Information