Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
Results 181 to 193 of 193
Like Tree478Likes

Thread: Ariana Grande Engaged to SNL Dudebro After Dating 5 Minutes

  1. #181
    Elite Member Moongirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Cal-i-for-nigh-ay!
    Posts
    9,050

    Default

    ^^I read she was getting criticized about the hospital pics, and made it a point to clarify that her mom took the picture, it wasn't a selfie; still don't understand why she would publish it, or why her mom would even take a picture like that. She could've just tweeted w/o a pic, right?
    Mrs P likes this.

  2. #182
    Elite Member dolem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,495

    Default

    She posted later saying her mom took the pic and the only reason she posted it was because she didn't want there to be random speculation on why she was hospitalized after they spotted a photographer taking pics of her outside the hospital. Not sure if that's true or not. She said she wanted to have her own narrative, so I guess I can't completely hate her for that.

  3. #183
    Elite Member KrisNine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sleepy night night land
    Posts
    23,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Unpopular opinion I guess but I think he's a cute kid who is funny but Kate needs to stop the shit.
    No, I like him too. I think he's cute. Reminds me of Jon Cryer.

    As for Kate and her hospital pics, I don't care who took the pic, she's the one that posted it. It's tacky.

    If she's not looking for attention, I don't know who is. Coming out of a comedy club holding his hand?? Come on. Walk out separately. Take a different car, etc. Not really that hard to hide. No need for the covering of the face.
    gas_chick, sputnik and Mrs P like this.

  4. #184
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    43,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    She posted later saying her mom took the pic and the only reason she posted it was because she didn't want there to be random speculation on why she was hospitalized after they spotted a photographer taking pics of her outside the hospital. Not sure if that's true or not. She said she wanted to have her own narrative, so I guess I can't completely hate her for that.
    I’m sure that an “unnamed source” would have made up an abortion or similar so I can’t blame her for wanting her own narrative.

  5. #185
    Elite Member manningmsj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,653

    Default

    ^^^ I agree, but I think there are better ways to accomplish that. Maybe release a statement to effect of - "KB recently sought medical treatment for a ruptured ovarian cyst. As the paparazzi were spotted outside of the hotel, she would like to clear up any speculation about her trip to the ER before it begins. She is now recovering at home."

    The picture she posted doesn't actually prove why she was in the hospital. I totally believe that's what happened (I end up in the ER at least twice a year for the same reason), so I know how much that shit hurts. But the picture doesn't prove she had a cyst (so posting it doesn't disprove any other speculation). It just gives her attention. Again, totally believe she had a cyst. I just think she posted about it for attention (and it does fucking hurt, so I'm not even that mad about it - I go full on Blance Dubois when I have one and my poor husband has to deal with the theatrics without a word because no ovaries, no opinion). So it's not some horrible crime if while feeling like crap in bed, she wanted a little pity. I just wish she could own it.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

  6. #186
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    30,395

    Default

    I like that Beckinsale selfie more than all the Kardashian selfies ever posted - combined. Not to mention it being posted by someone with an actual job.
    Novice and lindsaywhit like this.

  7. #187
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    43,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    ^^^ I agree, but I think there are better ways to accomplish that. Maybe release a statement to effect of - "KB recently sought medical treatment for a ruptured ovarian cyst. As the paparazzi were spotted outside of the hotel, she would like to clear up any speculation about her trip to the ER before it begins. She is now recovering at home."

    The picture she posted doesn't actually prove why she was in the hospital. I totally believe that's what happened (I end up in the ER at least twice a year for the same reason), so I know how much that shit hurts. But the picture doesn't prove she had a cyst (so posting it doesn't disprove any other speculation). It just gives her attention. Again, totally believe she had a cyst. I just think she posted about it for attention (and it does fucking hurt, so I'm not even that mad about it - I go full on Blance Dubois when I have one and my poor husband has to deal with the theatrics without a word because no ovaries, no opinion). So it's not some horrible crime if while feeling like crap in bed, she wanted a little pity. I just wish she could own it.
    I thought that someone up thread said her moher posted it.....

  8. #188
    Elite Member manningmsj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,653

    Default

    ^^^ I think they said her mother took it, but she posted it. Not sure why she felt that needed to be clarified, except maybe people were ripping on her for taking selfies when she is claiming to be sick.

    Personally, I don't think it should matter to the naysayers even if it was a selfie. Your ovaries are totally separate from your hands. I've been perfectly able to text while still curled in a ball crying from cyst pain. So I don't give a fuck if she took a seflie and posted it. I'm just saying... If she wanted attention, that's fine. If she wanted to control the narrative, there are more effective ways.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

  9. #189
    Elite Member palta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7,046

  10. #190
    Elite Member Icepik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    11,487

    Default

    Are they going on two separate dates? She's formal and he's dressed to go to McDonald's.

  11. #191
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    30,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Are they going on two separate dates? She's formal and he's dressed to go to McDonald's.
    Yeah, he kind of looks like a Shamrock shake with tattoos.

  12. #192
    Elite Member lindsaywhit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,475

    Default

    Novice, I too have a soft spot for Kate - I like her a lot.

    She was in Love and Friendship, which was adapted from an early Jane Austen work, and she was fantastic. The dialogue was whip-smart and whiplash fast - think The West Wing with the politics of English manors and mores and the truly unenviable difficulties of a woman without a husband or father in 1794. I watch it every few months I love it so much, and a big part of that love is her performance.

    The only other thing I've seen her in are those vampire/werewolf movies and she seemed fine to me.

    She looks amazing for 45, and if she wants to have some fun, what's the problem? The only thing, of course, is how Pete is going to handle the inevitable end of the romance, but this might actually be gentle way of handling the Grande break-up.


  13. #193
    Elite Member Bluebonnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,071

    Default

    She looks like his aunt that he called who came to pick him up from a frat party because he's too fucked to drive.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ariana Grande UK Cosmopolitan May 2017
    By Honey in forum Magazines and Photoshoots
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: April 4th, 2017, 07:01 PM
  2. Ariana Grande - TIME 100 Gala in New York
    By dowcat in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: April 29th, 2016, 09:17 AM
  3. Ariana Grande - Grammys 2014
    By dowcat in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: January 29th, 2014, 05:27 AM
  4. Ariana Grande in Kenley Collins
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: September 10th, 2013, 09:26 AM
  5. Ariana Grande in Kenley Collins
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: September 6th, 2013, 11:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •