Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: Apparently Isabella Cruise quietly got married to British IT consultant Max Parker

Interestingly enough - there's nothing (yet) on the "Operation Clambake" anti-Scientology site about this. They usually have the inside scoop on anything cult related.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I smell bullshit on the scientology PR claims. Bet Tommy boy's relationship with Isabella isn't as hunky dory!
    Fly_On_TheWall and rollo like this.

Elite Member

Inside the Scientology wedding of Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman's daughter where the bride wore black tights, her bridesmaids were in jumpsuits... and her A-list mother was 'BANNED'

The Scientology wedding of Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman's daughter Isabella pictured | Daily Mail Online

BySimon Cable for the Daily Mail
    Published: 08:03 EST, 7 October 2015 | Updated: 17:33 EST, 7 October 2015

As two of Hollywood's biggest stars, they are never short of invitations to the most exclusive parties.

But when it came to their own daughter's wedding, Tom Cruise and his ex-wife Nicole Kidman were notably absent from the guest list.

Isabella Cruise, who was adopted by the couple shortly after they wed in 1990, tied the knot with her British boyfriend Max Parker in a Scientology ceremony in London on September 18.

Support: Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise's adopted daughter Isabella, 22, with her bridesmaids on the big day

Newlyweds: Isabella Cruise and Max Parker

'Low-key but very expensive': Isabella and husband Max, centre, tied the knot in London on September 18

Miss Kidman was in the capital at the time, rehearsing for a West End play. But she is said to have been effectively 'banned' from attending over fears that her presence would cause a 'media circus'.

Miss Cruise, 22, a hair and make-up artist at Vidal Sassoon in London, is believed to have been introduced to Mr Parker, an IT consultant, by mutual friends nearly a year ago. He lives in East Grinstead, West Sussex, near the Scientology headquarters, while one of his groomsmen was said to be Fabiano Calcioli, a renowned Scientologist.

But he is not thought to follow the religion, unlike his new wife and her father and brother.

Friends of the couple posted images on Facebook of the ceremony and the reception at the Dorchester in Mayfair. Pictures showed the smiling bride posing in an A-line lace wedding dress.

Tom Cruise, 53, is thought to have paid for the event, and the low-key ceremony is said to have featured a mixture of Scientology and Christian rituals.

Radiant: Isabella looked beautiful in her lace wedding dress as she celebrated her marriage with close friends

Intimate: IT consultant Mr Parker put a protective arm around his bride as the couple posed with guests

Followers of Scientology believe in unusual practices such as silent births and claims that humans are an exiled race from outer space called Thetans.

However their weddings are similar to ceremonies in other churches featuring a bridal procession as well as a recital of vows between the bride and groom.

Only a small group of close friends were present for the wedding, with Isabella's adopted brother Connor also staying away in a bid to keep the ceremony secret.

The family are said to support the marriage, and Miss Kidman is believed to have met her daughter and Mr Parker for a private dinner before the big day.

A source said: 'Isabella and Max met in London through friends. The ceremony was low-key but very expensive.

Close: Isabella's adopted brother Connor (together in 2012) stayed away in a bid to keep the event a secret

Five-star: Friends of the couple posted images of the ceremony and the reception at the Dorchester in Mayfair

'Tom picked up the bill and paid for everything, but it was decided that neither he nor Nicole should attend as it would have turned the whole event into a circus.

'Nicole was actually involved with the wedding preparations and she did have a private dinner with Bella and Max. But she didn't go to the ceremony. Also, the animosity between Tom and Nicole was probably a factor.'

Miss Kidman, 48, is currently starring in Photograph 51 at the Noel Coward Theatre in London.

She and her former husband adopted Isabella in 1992. They also adopted their son Connor in 1995 before divorcing in 2001. Both children went to live with their father.

Artist: Isabella this year graduated from the exclusive Delamar Academy of Make-up and Hair in London

Miss Kidman went on to marry country singer Keith Urban with whom she has two daughters.

Cruise married actress Katie Holmes, with whom he had a daughter called Suri, now nine. The pair wed in a Scientology ceremony in 2006, but split in 2012. Reports suggested they separated because Miss Holmes didn't want to expose her daughter to the religion.

However both Isabella and Connor are known to have embraced their father's belief in Scientology. It is said this has caused friction between them and their mother although Miss Kidman has always denied rumors of a family rift. Speaking about her children, she has said: 'They live with Tom, which was their choice. I'd love them to live with us, but what can you do?'

Last night representatives for Miss Kidman and Cruise did not respond to requests for comment.

In town: Kidman is currently based out of London where she is starring in West End play Photograph 51

Elite Member

This is just cringeworthy scientology PR at its finest.
    rollo and Mrs P like this.

I like how they tried to link the groom as living close to a scibot centre and a scilon but isn't part of the cult lol!

That is one of the top 5 shittiest wedding outfits I've ever seen. Edged out by that Jodie Marsh retina-burner.
    I mean, why bother, just wear regular clothes if your goal is to look like warmed-over ass.
    AtiaOfTheJulii likes this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

^ I don't think Tom paid. That is not how he dressed Katie!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by *Wookie-Chick* View Post

A source said: 'Isabella and Max met in London through friends. The ceremony was low-key but very expensive.
    'Tom picked up the bill and paid for everything, but it was decided that neither he nor Nicole should attend as it would have turned the whole event into a circus.
    They don't look like jumpsuits to me. Looks more like peach mom slacks. There's just nothing good about that sentence.

Also this 'source' is really tacky when describing the ceremony as low key but very expensive, pointing out how Tommyboy paid. How about calling it 'low-key, but exclusive', 'low-key, but with the best food and wine London has to offer', or even 'low-key, but fun'. Call me, scibot PR person. I'll give you pointers.

I'll bet you Tommy is in trouble with Miscavige for not roping in his daughter for an all-out, no expenses spared scibot wedding at the celebrity centre, complete with Kirstie Alley as matron of honor and Travolta as best man. Oh well, nothing a bit of auditing and a sizable donation can't fix.
    Sassiness likes this.

czb

i'm more appalled by bella's flock of seagulls haircut than by her horrid wedding dress. only a hairdo boy george could love ....

and rock.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

The chick 2nd from right looks like an idiot in that harsh dark lipstick. Yuck. But most of them look like shit so she's in good company.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Breathtaking.

If that ain't been constructed from Miscavige's sperm, I don't know what has.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

For some reason I thought she was a lesbian
    darksithbunny likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    For some reason I thought she was a lesbian

Scientology is against gays and lesbians and would have "cured" her of that if she was. Just like they cured John Travolta....
    Sassiness likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information