Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: Apparently Isabella Cruise quietly got married to British IT consultant Max Parker

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    so the cure for scientology is non-clam peen?
    If that was true Travolta and Tommygirl would have been cured long ago.

boom tish!
    fgg, missbazilb, sputnik and 22 others like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

A quick google search shows some headlines reporting that Nicole did attend, and others report neither Nicole or Tom were there. Perez reports Nicole was there and that she is in London appearing in a play.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Isabella looks great. I wish her the best.

Elite Member

Little bits of info seem to be trickling in about this wedding..

Nicole Kidman not invited to daughter’s secret wedding

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainme...i=AA59yp&ocid=

Australian Women's Weekly
    3 hrs ago

© Suzanne Plunket Nicole Kidman at the Noel Coward Theatre in London

Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise’s eldest child married in a secret ceremony in London last month, but neither superstar parent was invited.

Woman’s Day broke the news of 22-year-old Bella Cruise’s wedding to IT consultant Max Parker and it has now emerged that Nicole and Tom were not present at the nuptials, at Bella’s request.

TMZ reports Bella decided she did not want either of her parents in attendance, instead inviting a handful of close friends to share her special day.

Tom is believed not to be upset by his daughter’s decision and reportedly paid for the entire wedding, which was held at London’s upmarket Dorchester Hotel.

© Provided by Australian Women's Weekly Bella Cruise

Woman’s Day also reports Nicole is “thrilled” her daughter has found love.

Tom and Nicole adopted Bella in 1993 and son Connor in 1995.

ETA: We have a little update.

REVEALED: The first photos of Bella Cruise's wedding dress

http://www.msn.com/en-au/lifestyle/style/revealed-the-first-photos-of-bella-cruises-wedding-dress/ar-AAf92WB?li=AAabC8j&ocid=

Woman's Day
    3 hrs ago

© Provided by Woman's Day

Beaming with confidence in the photograph above, the 22-year-old bride looked beautiful in white.

The adopted daughter of Tom and Nicole did away with a traditional gown and opted for a Sixties-inspired long-sleeved, white lace mini-dress.

Sitting atop of a simple slip was an intricate high-neck baby doll dress, while the cropped sleeves let her tattoos shine through.

Bella glowed with fresh, natural-looking make-up and her svelte figure stole the show after she recently shed ten-kilograms.

She finished off her look with a windswept, brunette pixie cut - a return to her natural shade after experimenting with purple and platinum blonde locks.

Joining the bride on her special day were her four bridesmaids, fellow graduates from the prestigious Vidal Sassoon Academy in London, where Bella recently studied hairdressing.

The girls looked feminine yet modern in blush-pink jumpsuits, which allowed the bride's ensemble to truly pop.

Although the bridesmaids all wore the same outfit, each pal put put their own unique spin on their look.

Nicole’s daughter with ex-husband Tom Cruise wed the love of her life, British IT consultant Max Parker, in a secret ceremony at The Dorchester Hotel in central London last month.

While Max isn’t a Scientologist like his wife, many of their close friends are, with Max working only a few kilometres away from the religion’s west Sussex HQ.

The private 22-year-old chose to share her day with a small group of friends, keen not to trigger a swarm of photographers that her high profile parents may attract.

During their 11-year marriage Nicole and Tom adopted Connor, now 20, and Bella.

In a recent interview with DuJour the mum-of-four, who shares two daughters with husband Keith Urban, spoke about her children and revealed she keeps in touch with Bella and Connor.

"I have four children, so to stay in touch with them it’s very important. I’m definitely engaged in [texting] but I don’t let it rule my life," Nicole explained to the publication.
    Last edited by *Wookie-Chick*; October 6th, 2015 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Adding more stuff.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Sounds like Tom is ditching his entire family. Is his mom with Shelley?
    I think Bella has been a pawn in Tom's cult games but not much more to him. She's a pretty girl but not red carpet/pre-set pap stroll pretty and therefore of less use to him, and for Tommygirl a person's worth is measured directly in their usefulness to him. People are tools for him to use and be discarded without a second thought as soon as they are no longer needed. Perhaps his mother has met with the same fate - Bella and Conor no longer need to be looked after while he's off filming/indulging in totally 100% straight male bonding/hooked up to the cans so out she goes. Either that or this is a sign that he's in deeper with his cult than ever before and he's scrabbling like a mad man to find someone to blame for his falling popularity.
    Sassiness likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Yeah, it seems like Connor wasn't there, which is weird, cos they seem kind of close.

She looks happy, much more than when she was hanging out with Katie, I've noticed.

She married a dude? Hmmm
    SHELLEE, faithanne, stef and 4 others like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Well the bridesmaids should never look better than the bride. In this case none of the fashion is worth a second look.
    Mrs P and Bellatheball like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

fgg

^maybe she'll get it right for her 2nd marriage.
    sluce likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

fgg

Nicole Kidman didn’t know about daughter’s Scientology wedding

Nicole Kidman was not invited to daughter Isabella Cruise’s wedding last month, and the Australian actress had no idea the nuptials — a secret Scientology ceremony — were even happening.

We’re told devout Scientologist and proud father-of-the-bride Tom Cruise did attend the wedding at London’s Dorchester Hotel, despite reports he wasn’t there, and sources tell Page Six the date and location were arranged so the star could attend.

“The wedding was a Scientology ceremony,” a source familiar with the family told Page Six. “Nicole wasn’t there — she didn’t even know about it at all.”

We hear that Cruise had been in Europe before the wedding on Sept. 18, and “it was all arranged so he would be there, which he was.”

Cruise had previously been in China, where his latest film, “Mission: Impossible — Rogue Nation” opened Sept. 8.

“Bella” reportedly married a British IT consultant named Max Parker, whom she’s dated for under a year, at a small ceremony. Cruise is said to approve of the union, having spent time with her daughter’s paramour before they wed, and the star even footed the bill for the fęte.

Kidman and Cruise adopted Isabella, 22, and son Connor, 20, in the 1990s, and the kids were brought up as Scientologists. Kidman and Cruise divorced in 2001 and Kidman left the church. She’s previously said of the kids, “They live with Tom, which was their choice,” and, “I’ve chosen not to speak publicly about Scientology. I have two children who are Scientologists — Connor and Isabella — and I utterly respect their beliefs.”

Kidman also has two kids with current husband Keith Urban.

Australian magazine Women’s Day first published pics of Isabella and Max’s nuptials, which show the bride in a short white dress and the bridesmaids in quirky pink jumpsuits.

Reps for Cruise, Kidman and Scientology didn’t get back to us. The Dorchester declined to comment.

Nicole Kidman didn’t know about daughter’s Scientology wedding | Page Six
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Anybody else have Dueling Banjos as a soundtrack to this thread? Except it's sorta Dueling PR Reps. It appears all that can be confirmed is that Bella was there.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

How confident do you have to be to put your bridesmaids in jumpsuits?
    czb likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

actually the blush jumpsuits are kinda cute. cuter than the wedding dress.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^ Hush, that was NOT the idea!
    sputnik likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Anybody else have Dueling Banjos as a soundtrack to this thread?
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information