Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: Anne Hathaway felt ‘punched in the gut, shocked & slapped’ during the ‘hate’

Just dropping this here, Hathaway lovers. She might favor you with one of these off a future red carpet dress someday.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI
    lulu09 and SoCalMarie like this.

I like her and liked her performance in The Devil Wears Prada. About her personal stuff like her dress for the Academy Awards, that doesn't bother me at all. OK, so she acts like a Diva, most of the bitches in Hollywood do the same thing in one way or another.
    Angeli likes this.

Think "Bride Wars" was what turned me off of her. She was good in it, but thought, "Oh. You did Prada and Brokeback and Ella. Why this movie?"

I didn't really hate her before, but I sort of do a little after this interview...
    chartreuse likes this.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

To me, it is and was too much "try-hard." Would have been better had she not addressed the questions they asked. Deflect them with talking about current projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I like her! fuck all y'all!
    Yep just like Tori and Khloe...

Quote Originally Posted by Tati View Post
    I didn't really hate her before, but I sort of do a little after this interview...
    I had no feeling either way before, but now, yuck.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

^Yep same. I liked her when she first appeared because she was goofy but had an interesting look. I started to dislike her a little around Les Mis (which sucked) and all the Oscar bullshit. This interview just reinforces my opinion that she's not as cute and genuine as she wants us all to think.
    Callalily and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Bronze Member

I like her too.
    "The Signs & The Looks & The Pictures, They Give Your Game Away, Yeah"
    DURAN
    DURAN

She's no more pretentious and inauthentic than Goopy. In fact, probably a great deal less so.
    Lily Bleu and InigoMontoya like this.

She turned me off when she flashed her hooha getting out of a car sans panties and then tried to make it out like she was a victim and compare it to the "sexual slavery" of her character in Les Mis. First of all, stop trying to make Les Mis on par with 12 Years a Slave or Schindler's List. It's never going to happen. Second, own up to your mistakes. Don't compare a serious issues to the fact that you chose to go without underwear to a premiere where you know there'd be a ton of reporters and you can't get out of a car in a skirt. Either wear panties or wear a different skirt FFS. She's not Jennifer Lawrence, people didn't hack into her private photos. JLaw is a good example of someone who knows PR. She said about her photos basically, "It was a violation and it sucked and I was worried about how it would impact my career. But I have nothing to apologize for and I'm moving on."

It's the same in this interview: don't complain like you were so upset people didn't care about your character, then turn around and spend a lengthy amount bitching about how you couldn't get the perfect gown because someone else wore it first. You won an OSCAR and you're really bothered because someone took your first pick of gown? You sure seem to care more about your gown then the character or movie or even winning an Academy Award.

I think people turned on her after the whole shit went down with her ex-con boyfriend. There's no proof she participated in anything, but she sure as hell was with him for a long time and enjoyed his wealth and all the expensive shit he bought her.
    PecanPie likes this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

The cool thing about Goopy is that she knows she is and has acknowledged it. I've always liked her, and her reaction to criticism just solidifies it. Anne Hathaway could take a lesson from her book.
    KrisNine likes this.

I don't hate her, maybe I need to try harder?
    PecanPie likes this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

fgg

Anne Hathaway reportedly sent her breakfast back 4 times

Anne Hathaway is a drama queen when it comes to her morning meal, sources say.

“The Intern” actress ordered eggs for breakfast at the Paramount lot in Los Angeles last week — and sent back her plate four times, according to TMZ.

Hathaway first requested an English muffin with avocado and a poached egg from the catering crew on the set, sources said.

But she was disappointed with what she got, complaining that the yolk was too runny, and sent it back, the Web site said.

When the chef brought out another poached egg, the Academy Award-winning actress then rejected the English muffin because she said it got cold while the egg was cooking, sources said.

While waiting for a new English muffin, she then said her new egg was now cold and refused to eat it, they said.

She then decided she wasn’t in the mood for the poached egg and muffin at all anymore and wanted a fried egg, sources said.

Her diva requests are a stark contrast from the glowing review her former “Devil Wears Prada” co-star, Emily Blunt, once shared — saying Hathaway was so nice in real life it was hard to be mean to her character.

Anne Hathaway reportedly sent her breakfast back 4 times | Page Six

and she wonders why people don't like her!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I don't like her, and find her kind of annoying, but I am just a little bit puzzled by the explosion of hate. Surely there are others more worthy of such an explosion? Anyway, I don't hate her, I just don't care one way or the other. And that dress makes her look like she has linebacker shoulders.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

I hate her. I knew she was a bitch and the breakfast crap just confirms it.
    Brah, I'mNotBitter and Bluebonnet like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information