Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Anna Paquin and Steven Moyer welcome twins

It all had plausible deniability/credibility until he said "Fifty Shades of Grey.

Count me as another one who thinks he's not that into her. Which is sad, she seems nice.

Ya I was with him until he started auditioning for the part of Christian Grey. He has to be about the only actor who'd be willing to do this shit, everyone else seems to be backing away from it slowly. He seems like a total douchebag, but perhaps he feels he has to act that way in public but isn't an asshat in real life. I'd like to hope that since Anna seems nice.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Hit By Ban Bus!

A number of things Moyer has said over the years causes me to feel concern for Anna. In public she only ever services his ego, but many of his comments about her come off as patronizing. SM infantilizes Anna almost as much as Beehl does Sookeh.
    Seapharris7 likes this.

fgg

Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer’s Babies’ Names Revealed!

Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer have finally revealed the names of their 10-month-old twins!

The "True Blood" stars have managed to keep the monikers under wraps since the the tots were born in September, but Stephen accidentally let it slip while talking to E! News on the red carpet Tuesday night at the season 6 premiere of their hit HBO show.

When asked about his Father's Day plans, he revealed that they consisted of "hanging with Poppy and Charlie." Oops! But, how cute!

His doting wife then chimed in saying there is something in the works for his first Daddy's Day with their new bundles of joy. "I can't tell you because that would ruin the surprise," she said. "I don't know about [it being a] big surprise, but yes, there are plans".

Little Poppy and Charlie are the couple's first children together; Stephen has a 10-year-old daughter Lilac and 12-year-old son Billy from a previous relationship. Clearly the Hollywood hunk likes to name his girls after flowers.

Check out the video to hear more on this coo-worthy family, and be sure to tune in to "omg! Insider" on television tonight to catch one of our favorite TV dads from the '90s, Tim "The Toolman" Taylor.

omg! Celebrity gossip, news photos, babies, couples, hotties, and more - omg! from Yahoo!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I like the names.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Both his daughters are named after flowers, that's cute. Hyacinth Bucket and family, would approve!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I'm curious as to why articles always refer to his older children as being from a previous relationship when actually they are from two previous relationships.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Gold Member

Ooh, I wasn't aware of that. So he has two baby mamas and a wife. Nice going Bee-hul.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information