Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Anna Paquin is Pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    ^Yeah I heard that too but I think it's too late, they've strayed so far from the "spirit of the books" let alone the actual story and character development, that I don't think they can salvage anything worthwhile unless they kill off all the useless characters (which would be about 3/4 of the cast).
    As long as they keep LaFayette, go ahead and kill them all!!

Keep Lala, Terry, Eric, Pam and Arlene's little ginger daughter (her Halloween costume was awesome). The rest can all meet the true death as far as I'm concerned, including Jason who was one of my favourite characters prior to Season 4.

Oh, and Andy Bellefleur based on that one scene where he talked to Tara about Eggs' death. That made me love him, but the V/fairy-fucking/dating Holly storylines all need to die too.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Bronze Member

Well, since the parents to practically already have the same nose, I'm excited to see the baby...can also not wait for season 5 to start...Eric Northman, *sigh*

Well congrats to her and her hubbie. As for the children we'll see what they look like. Two really insanely gorgeous people (Bradgelina and Bruce + Demi) do not necessarily produce stunning children. Not that their children r ugly or anything.

I actually think Anna can look pretty cute, at least with her natural brunette hair colour. As long as the child gets Stephen's teeth, it should be OK looking.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think Anna is adorable even with her gap teeth. She's not conventionally pretty but sometimes on TB she looks downright ethereal.

What I like about AP is that she hasn't gotten a ton of plastic surgery or dental work to look like every other cookie cutter actress her age. She seems comfortable with herself and that's attractive in and of itself.

I hope when 'True Blood' ends, she goes back to her natural brunette though, I do think it compliments her eyes and skin better than the blonde, which only works on TB because they use so much tanner and makeup on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    ahhhh, the "dirt fucking"... blech!
    Whatevs, I found that scene very hot.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Ugh, all that dirt shoved up your twat, mixing to form mud... No thank you - shower first, bitch!

fgg

Exclusive: Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer Are Expecting Twins!

What's in the water on the set of True Blood?

Us Weekly has learned that Anna Paquin, 29, and her husband of nearly two years, Stephen Moyer, 42, are expecting a double delivery in the fall!

"I'm so excited for them," the couple's costar Sam Trammell --father to 11-month-old twins Winston and Gus with girlfriend Missy Yager -- tells Us. "We sent them a special gift. It's so interesting that True Blood has become, like, the 'twins' show."

And though Moyer has two children, Lilac 10, and Billy, 12, from a previous relationship, he's been listening intently to Trammell's advice on the ins and outs of raising multiples.

"It's harder, having twins, but it's all we know. So we're trying to impart some decent wisdom," Trammell adds. "I told them to hold on tight!"

But Moyer is up for the challenge. "It's always amazing," he told Zap2it in May of his wife's pregnancy. "I love my kids so much. And I think that the fact that Anna is pregnant just adds more crazy to the bundle of fun."
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Hit By Ban Bus!

And though Moyer has two children, Lilac 10, and Billy, 12, from a previous relationship,
    Ugh, the mags always do this. No, Stevie Applesperm has two kids from TWO previous relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Ugh, the mags always do this. No, Stevie Applesperm has two kids from TWO previous relationships.
    I know. It's such a simple detail to remember and yet they always get it wrong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information