Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: Ann Curry Will Be Fired As Co-Host of the Today Show Because Everybody Hates Her

I'm sure Ann is a very nice person but a crap co-host. She comes across as very fake and stupid. I wonder why she is on vacation this week? I think they are trying out guest hosts.
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

She's a ditz but Matt Lauer seems like a completely unlikable arrogant asshole.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    I stopped liking him a long time ago when he interviewed Rosie Perez and treated her like a fucking idiot. He actually mocked her!

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    I've been in his company several times and he was wonderful to everyone there. He was great with the adults and had a blast playing with all the kids even though his own were not at the one party.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

And you think he's hot, right? Lol

fgg

i love matt lauer but i don't think he's "hot". he does seem to have charisma so i'm sure i'd be attracted to him in person.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Nah Bella. I do not think he is hot. Way too metrosexual for me. I like them a little rough and a little dirty.
    Bellatheball likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

He always seems so crabBy. I'd like him if I saw him playing with kids too I guess.

Bronze Member

today started like this:

''and good morning, i'm matt lauer...and...look who's back."

at least to me, it sounded like he was cringing! there was something obnoxious it.

Yea, Gossip Cop is a total piece of shit, but I thought I would share this with all the haters!

NBC is reportedly planning to replace Ann Curry just one year after she became co-host on the “Today Show.”

Curry and the network are already discussing an exit and possible new roles for her, according to a report in The New York Times late on Wednesday.

It should be noted that NOTHING has been finalized.

Last spring, Curry, then the show’s news reader, took departing co-host Meredith Vieira’s spot next to Matt Lauer.

RELATED – “Today Show” Hosts New and Old Assemble to Celebrate 60th Anniversary (VIDEO)

Lauer himself just recently signed a multi-year deal to stay with the “Today Show.”

Should Curry depart, it’s not known who would replace her, although colleague Savannah Guthrie’s name is mentioned as a possibility in the Times report.

Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for the “Today Show” for comment.
    Ann Curry Getting Fired from "Today Show"? | Gossip Cop

I like Savannah Guthrie; she's a FB friend. Doesn't post much, but she's an attorney and gives a lot of legal insight into situations. Not sure how she'd be as a full-time cohost though. Wondering if they'll throw Lauer's buddy Natalie Morales in there instead.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by WarpSpeed2001 View Post
    Ann Curry is not going to be fired. This is just another example of a jealous woman who is not as intelligent or beautiful as Ann Curry. Everyone loves her. NBC would never get rid of Ann Curry. STOP HATING!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Yea, Gossip Cop is a total piece of shit, but I thought I would share this with all the haters!
    Now Lynnie, stop hating. Everyone loves her! Just because it's in the New York Times:

June 20, 2012, 5:15 pm45 Comments
    NBC Prepares to Replace Ann Curry on ‘Today’

By BRIAN STELTERPeter Kramer/NBCAnn Curry and Matt Lauer on the “Today” show.
    NBC executives are readying a plan to replace Ann Curry on the “Today” show, only a year after she became the co-host of the iconic franchise.
    The planning — which is taking place in secret and has not been finalized — is effectively an admission that all is not well at “Today,” the show that invented morning television 60 years ago and has inspired countless lower-rated competitors since. “Today” consistently ranked No. 1 in the morning ratings until this spring, when ABC’s “Good Morning America” beat it for several weeks.
    Even before then, some at NBC were openly criticizing the co-hosting style of Ms. Curry, who succeeded Meredith Vieira last year, after spending 14 years on the show in a lesser role. Questions about her future have encircled the broadcast for months. Some staffers have placed the blame for the ratings woes on Ms. Curry and others have defended her.

More:
    NBC Prepares to Replace Ann Curry on 'Today' - NYTimes.com
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I wish Meredith would come back and be co host.

Huuummmm, Katie's available now, right?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

fgg

when is this going to happen? i have anti-ann curry blue balls already!

natalie morales or the blond one they just lost to another network would be perfect. savannah annoys the hell out of me.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information