Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: Ann Curry Will Be Fired As Co-Host of the Today Show Because Everybody Hates Her

fgg

TODAY SHOW SEX SCANDALS: SAVANNAH GUTHRIE’s TWISTED LOVE LIFE

“Today” show’s MATT LAUER and his new co-host SAVANNAH GUTHRIE share a shock*ing secret shame – they’re both accused homewreckers! ALL THE INTIMATE DETAILS!

As The ENQUIRER revealed in a blockbuster ex*clusive, Lauer carried on an illicit affair with a married Florida woman, Jessica Thor*man, until shortly before his 1998 wedding to Dutch model Annette Roque.

The woman’s husband, Zoltan Molnar, accused Lauer of wrecking his mar*riage, declaring: “He’s not the goody-goody nice guy he looks like on TV!”

NOW The ENQUIRER has learned Savannah, 40, was the “other woman” in a love triangle that set media types abuzz when she fell in love with married British TV pro*ducer Mark Orchard!

But after Orchard dumped his wife to marry her, Savan*nah kicked the BBC newsman to the curb – divorcing him and taking up with a high-powered Washington insider.

A BBC source close to Or*chard told The ENQUIRER: “The poor guy was totally smitten by Savannah and gave up his family for her. She turned his life upside down.”

The two hooked up while they were both reporting on the late Michael Jackson’s sex*ual molestation trial in 2005, sources say.

“Savannah was covering the trial for Court TV and Mark for the BBC, and there was instant chemistry between them,” a source told The ENQUIRER.

“There was a lot of talk among other journalists there about Savannah and Mark pairing off.”

Over the course of the five-month trial, Orchard left his wife, “New York Times” reporter Anne Kornblut, and began publicly dating Savan*nah.

Even though the lovebirds wed in December 2005, the romance was said to have tar*nished Savannah’s name. And they wound up splitting about three years later.

“Savannah has a reputation of being a great journalist, but her affair with Mark gave her a black eye in some circles,” the source revealed.

Single-again Savannah – then NBC’s White House correspondent – began dating political consultant Michael Feldman, who’d been a senior aide to former Vice President Al Gore.

But when the “Today” show called, she hightailed it to New York, and the relation*ship short-circuited, said a source.

“Both Savannah and Mi*chael said things fizzled under the stress of trying to maintain a long-distance romance,” said the source.

“But the truth is that when Savannah knew she was on the fast track, she put everything else aside, including Michael!”

Ambitious Savannah has had her eye on Ann Curry’s co-host seat since joining “Today” last year as chief legal correspondent, and as The ENQUIRER recently re*ported, she was first in line after Annette threatened to divorce Matt if the job went to “Today” news anchor Nata*lie Morales. Rumors have swirled that Matt and Natalie had a steamy affair that began while the two were covering the 2006 Winter Olympics in Italy, prompting Annette’s plans to trail Matt to London for the upcoming summer Olympics so she can keep an eye on him.

But Savannah’s promotion to co-host is sure to fur*ther unnerve long-suffering Annette, who once filed for di*vorce to end their now 13-year marriage before withdraw*ing the legal papers a month later, say sources. “Savannah has fixed her eye on a married guy before, and Matt would be some catch!” said a source.

“As far as Annette is con*cerned, Savannah’s reputation precedes her.”

maybe annette can up the anty and give us some celeb drama
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Since I've started watching the morning shows again, I've been tuning in to Good Morning America. The people there just seem nicer, cheerier, happy to be doing their jobs. Robin Roberts is really great, because she has the vibe of a serious journalist when needed, but she never seems like she has a stick up her ass, unlike Matt. The studio even seems more pleasant and open. Watching Today reminds me of a family Thanksgiving where everyone is trying very hard to be polite to each other and not rock the boat.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Ambitious Savannah has had her eye on Ann Curry’s co-host seat since joining “Today” last year as chief legal correspondent, and as The ENQUIRER recently re*ported, she was first in line after Annette threatened to divorce Matt if the job went to “Today” news anchor Nata*lie Morales. Rumors have swirled that Matt and Natalie had a steamy affair that began while the two were covering the 2006 Winter Olympics in Italy, prompting Annette’s plans to trail Matt to London for the upcoming summer Olympics so she can keep an eye on him.

But Savannah’s promotion to co-host is sure to fur*ther unnerve long-suffering Annette, who once filed for di*vorce to end their now 13-year marriage before withdraw*ing the legal papers a month later, say sources. “Savannah has fixed her eye on a married guy before, and Matt would be some catch!” said a source.

“As far as Annette is con*cerned, Savannah’s reputation precedes her.”
    I'd hate to have to live like that. Sure, the money is great, but if I had to wonder if my husband was fucking a coworker every time he went to work or went out of town on assignment, I'd rather live by myself. Not everyone feels this way obviously.
    Janet296 likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Th*at just sets m*y teeth on ed*ge!
    So,Savannah is having a fine time-good for her! I like her.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    Since I've started watching the morning shows again, I've been tuning in to Good Morning America. The people there just seem nicer, cheerier, happy to be doing their jobs. Robin Roberts is really great, because she has the vibe of a serious journalist when needed, but she never seems like she has a stick up her ass, unlike Matt. The studio even seems more pleasant and open. Watching Today reminds me of a family Thanksgiving where everyone is trying very hard to be polite to each other and not rock the boat.
    I love GMA. Robin Roberts has had freaking cancer and is going through chemo for another disease, and she still is as pleasant and upbeat as ever. Everyone seems to like and respect one another. I'm not a big fan of Lara Spencer and they need to stop putting Nancy Grace on their show, but otherwise I really enjoy GMA.

Matt Lauer is an arrogant jackass.
    Sasha likes this.

I've been pleasantly surprised by Savannah so far...
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Th*at just sets m*y teeth on ed*ge!
    So,Savannah is having a fine time-good for her! I like her.
    I tho*ught I w*as the o*nly one that n*oticed that LOL
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    I tho*ught I w*as the o*nly one that n*oticed that LOL
    At least there are two of us that pay attention!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Wow...

Al Roker
    Did You Just
    Call Out Matt Lauer??

Things just got awkward on live TV ... with Al Roker seemingly calling out Matt Lauer for railroading Ann Curry off of the "Today" show.

Here's what happened -- Al, Matt and Savannah Guthrie were hanging with some Olympic rowers who were talking about some of their post-race traditions ... which includes flinging one of their teammates into the water.

Matt joked... "The tradition here in NY is you throw her in the Hudson River."

That's when Roker quickly chimed in ... "Which is different than OUR tradition ... which is you throw one of us under the bus, but that’s another story."

Cue some awkward laughter from Matt and Savannah.

As we previously reported, Ann believes Matt trashed her behind the scenes of the show ... and pressured NBC to fire her ass because he couldn't stand working with her. And, as we reported, part of Matt's deal in resigning with Today was that Ann had to hit the road.

Sources tell us Ann was cool with Al ... and respected him ... and after the comment he made on the show, it seems the feeling is mutual.
    Brookie likes this.

Ann and Al are very close friends. I can say that I met most of them over the years. Matt was surprisingly kind. Al is an arrogant asshole.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    That's when Roker quickly chimed in ... "Which is different than OUR tradition ... which is you throw one of us under the bus, but that’s another story."
    way to keep it classy, al.

Al Roker wishes he could fit under a bus.

fgg

it really makes my blood boil when people don't take accountability for their actions and play the victim card. ann sucked and she got fired.
    sluce likes this.

They're going to need a lot bigger bus, if GMA keeps taking Today's ratings away... Something that could accommodate Al, plus three more.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    They're going to need a lot bigger bus, if GMA keeps taking Today's ratings away... Something that could accommodate Al, plus three more.
    Don't think they are in a whole lot of danger.
    Al better be looking for a bus after that.

Thread Information