Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Angus T. Jones: I Don't Want to Be on 'Two and a Half Men'

self-righteous teenage jesus freaks are such an annoying breed. i couldn't stand them when i was a teen and i'm not much more tolerant of them now.

and, yeah that to what flygirl said. he's apparently too good for the show now, but i bet he's not giving up that cash he earned from such a disgusting, ungodly piece of work. (i hate that new eye roll smiley...the old one looked much more sarcastic.)
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

eva

The video is very weird. He says that he went out looking for an all black church, because he likes black people??

And he observes the sabbath from Sundown on Friday to Sundown on Saturday. Isn't that the Jewish sabbath?

When he denounces the show, his black, bromance holy man looks EXTREMELY uncomfortable!

I think the character of Jake is going to move to New York or get hit by a train very soon!
    Insert witty line here

Is he for fucking real?? My goodness.

He sort of looks like a young Giovanni Ribisi in that video.

When I see him stare at his spiritual mentor, I think Angus would like to be on two and a half men, just not on "Two and a Half Men".
    BBDSP and dilligaf like this.

Damn, did he get into Charlie's stash or something?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

From here on out, if I were one of the producers, I would make his character be the most "sinful", nastiest little television character ever to grace the small screen. I would see just how low Angus would stoop before he finally quit. I mean, seriously, kid, opinions and beliefs are fine, but at least don't be such a whore that you can't quit because of the money. As previously mentioned, Kirk Cameron is hardcore and outspoken too, but at least he's had the balls not to take jobs that make him portray something he doesn't believe in, even if it has cost him money and popularity. I guess Angus' justification is it would be unholy and wrong to break a contract. Better to work for the "devil", I guess.....
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    When I see him stare at his spiritual mentor, I think Angus would like to be on two and a half men, just not on "Two and a Half Men".
    What do you mean?

are you being deliberately obtuse?
    sluce, MohandasKGanja and holly like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

*snicker*

How...odd. It looks like there is a bed pillow on the couch, as if they waked him from a nap and said, "OK! Tell your testimony!" I didn't watch the first part, so am curious as to what was "really really bad" that he mentions at the outset.

And he observes the sabbath from Sundown on Friday to Sundown on Saturday. Isn't that the Jewish sabbath?
    I think so...it's also the practice of the denomination he mentions, Seventh Day Adventist churches. There also are some more fundamental Christians who mix in Jewish traditions. Like the Duggars and all those ATI folks. I have a vague recollection of reading that they will observe some of the OT stuff like "can't have sex for X days after her period until the woman is considered 'clean'" or wear head coverings, etc. They'll pick some of the OT guidelines and mix them in, but they don't adhere to all of them.

When he denounces the show, his black, bromance holy man looks EXTREMELY uncomfortable!

Of course he does. Dude probably thought he hit the jackpot with a rich young gullible child star joining his church, and listening to the kid bitch out his employers probably gave the guy visions of the gravy train pulling away.
    Kat Scorp likes this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

In the TMZ article he said he used to drop acid...I don't think he ever stopped

The show does suck ass now, but I don't think that's what he meant. Stupid kid.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    From here on out, if I were one of the producers, I would make his character be the most "sinful", nastiest little television character ever to grace the small screen.
    We should come up with a list of ways that Chuck Lorre can stick it to him while writing his character out of the show:

1. Left to join a doomsday cult
    2. Was caught in flagrant delecto with a sheep
    3. Went off to found a marriage equality advocacy group in Iran.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information