Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Angie Bowie blames ex hubby David Bowie for turning their son Duncan against her

Elite Member

I love David Bowie. That's all.
    sprynkles, effie2 and snoopqueen like this.

That is Angie? Like from the song Angie??? Please tell me it's not. I love the song. I will now see this ponytailed old wannabe teenager...

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    That is Angie? Like from the song Angie??? Please tell me it's not. I love the song. I will now see this ponytailed old wannabe teenager...
    It was speculated that it was about her, or about Angie Dickinson. I think Keith Richards said that it was about heroin.
    snoopqueen likes this.

For Keith everything was about heroin...lol
    That woman won the jackpot with Bowie,she was too stupid to profit and she blames the ex and the world,sure..
    Last edited by effie2; January 10th, 2016 at 04:02 PM.

She doesn't hate David enough to drop his last name..

Bowie made me weird! For that, I will always love him.

He's my all-time favorite.

Here's Duncan. I think he looks a lot like daddy. He's got to be around 45 or so. Old enough to talk to mom if he wants to.

Duncan-Jones-Stripe-thumb-630xauto-36522.jpg
    Kittylady and snoopqueen like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Slushie View Post
    It was speculated that it was about her, or about Angie Dickinson. I think Keith Richards said that it was about heroin.
    Another explanation of the song.

She has been rumoured to be the inspiration for the Rolling Stones 1973 hit "Angie" from the album Goat's Head Soup, but Mick Jagger has dispelled these tales. He was quoted as saying: "People began to say that song was written about David Bowie's wife, but the truth is that Keith [Richards] wrote the title. He said, 'Angie'. And I think it was to do with his daughter. She's called Angela. And then I just wrote the rest of it."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Bowie

Angie Bowie just wishes it was about her.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Her behavior is all the more reprehensible in view of today's news. She must have known. The timing is suspect.

This cunt is probably rubbing her hands in glee and will already have her agent hawking her shit to anyone who'll pay her for her reminisces. She's been living off his back for the last 40 years and this is her last big payday out of him.

Cow.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Is she the one who started the rumor about coming home and finding David in bed with Mick Jagger?
    His ex-ladylady, a journo has just released a book about the beginning of the Bowie thing and she said that he slept with everyone (male, female, don't know, don't care) and also that he was lovely & that everyone loved him.
    This was before today's announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpig View Post
    Her behavior is all the more reprehensible in view of today's news. She must have known. The timing is suspect.
    I know right, bit of a coincidence isn't it.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

She may not have known though. If they've had no contact in 40 years, and even her son doesn't speak to her, she probably didn't. No one outside of their inner circle appeared to know. She's probably bitching about him because that's her only claim to fame and likely wouldn't have been asked to appear otherwise. Does she do anything else?
    VeraGemini and witchcurlgirl like this.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Between Ermahgerd and Yee-muthafuckin' Haw

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    I remember Zowie to Joey but not Joey to Duncan.
    Yep, me neither. Was thinking the exact same thing!

Elite Member

David Bowie's ex-wife to stay in Celebrity Big Brother house

David Bowie's ex-wife to stay in Celebrity Big Brother house

Nine News
    9NEWS 10 hrs ago

David Bowie's former wife Angie will remain in the Celebrity Big Brother house after being informed of his death.

She entered the house a week ago and is not due to leave until she wins or is evicted in the coming weeks.

© Press Association/PA A futuristic style outfit for Angie Bowie as she arrives at the Leicester Square Theatre in London for the premiere of the sci-fi film "The Man Who Fell To Earth," which stars her husband…

A Channel 5 spokesman said: "Following the very sad news of David Bowie's death, we can now confirm that Angie Bowie has been informed off camera by her representatives."

"She has taken the decision to continue in the program," the spokesman continued.

"The decision to remain in the house is entirely her choice, and she has been given the option to leave at any time if she changes her mind.

"Appropriate support will be available to Angie at any time if needed."

It was confirmed Bowie, 69, died 18 months after he had been diagnosed with cancer.

Angie Bowie was married to the pop star between 1970 and 1980, and was his manager when they got together.

The 66-year-old, who entered the Celebrity Big Brother house last week, said she had not spoken to her former husband in nearly 40 years.

"He hates me. I go to great lengths to avoid him," she has been quoted as saying.

The pair met in London in 1969 when she was 19, marrying a year later and divorcing in Switzerland in 1980.

They had a son Zowie, who later changed his name to Duncan Jones, who is now a successful film director.

I would have thought that now, more than any other time, would be the moment to extend an olive branch to her son and try and make things right between them. She'll likely get to keep her payout for appearing in CBB whether she stays or goes.

Unless she thinks that staying in CBB house drip-feeding information about David will work out better for her in the long run than repairing their relationship....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information