Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie's young pics found

Hit By Ban Bus!

Wow, what a stunning face.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I followed the link and looked at all the pics...... she has a sexy face but she was born with that... so I don't get the hoopla but wadda I know

Hit By Ban Bus!

Pics like these contribute to the sexualization of young girls, who are not emotionally equipped to deal with the consequences of sex, no matter how hip and savvy they think they are. My daughter is 15 and I would be horrified to learn she had taken for publication photos such as this. If you have daughters, you know what I mean. Would you really let your young daughter pose like that, in those clothes? And just because Brooke Shields had a drunken mother who let her make quasi pedophilic films doesn't make it right.

And I am fully aware that Angie is not the only, or even the worst, offender in this area. Publications and the airwaves are full of young girls behaving badly. Still doesn't make it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Pics like these contribute to the sexualization of young girls, who are not emotionally equipped to deal with the consequences of sex, no matter how hip and savvy they think they are. My daughter is 15 and I would be horrified to learn she had taken for publication photos such as this. If you have daughters, you know what I mean. Would you really let your young daughter pose like that, in those clothes? And just because Brooke Shields had a drunken mother who let her make quasi pedophilic films doesn't make it right.

And I am fully aware that Angie is not the only, or even the worst, offender in this area. Publications and the airwaves are full of young girls behaving badly. Still doesn't make it right.
    Thank you!

I don't see anything wrong with these pics. She looks pretty well covered to me.

Totally different than 15 year old Miley in her undies with puffy nips jutting out, surrounded by Hello Kitty.

And I don't think AJ's necessarily trying to make sexy faces.... that's just how her face is.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with these pics. She looks pretty well covered to me.

Totally different than 15 year old Miley in her undies with puffy nips jutting out, surrounded by Hello Kitty.

And I don't think AJ's necessarily trying to make sexy faces.... that's just how her face is.
    It's totally the same - except Angelina PAID someone to do this. And considering how POOR they were, maybe she just let the photog cornhole her (love that phrase) as opposed to Miley who got her pics for free....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post

Totally agree. Childhood is so short and I don't understand why parents allow their children to cut it short by endulging in behavior they aren't ready to handle yet.

I still think AJ was probably exposed to sexual abuse as a kid. She shows so many signs of it.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    Come on ya'll girls get married at 16 in this country and Drew Barrymore, Thora Birch, Brooke Shields, Dakota Fanning and Jodi Foster were all filming sex scenes well before 16.
    Dokata Fanning?! That is so Wrong!!!

^^ It was a rape scene actually. There were several heated threads about it at the time. Her mom thought it would be a sure way for her to win an Oscar.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^
    I still think AJ was probably exposed to sexual abuse as a kid. She shows so many signs of it.
    I agree! That is why I don't totally condemn her for some of her past bizarre behaviours, nor do I condemn her for these pics. That is her mother's doing for not protecting her.

^^Holy Shiloh!! A rape scene???

That's fucked up!

I have mixed feelings about this. I lived a fairly wholesome existance but I was a VERY sexual person at 16. While I don't think these would be appropriate for a men's magazine, trying to cram our teenagers' sexuality in their closets has worked SO well for the past 50 years. These photos are undeniably sexual, but I don't see them as trashy or exploitational.

On the other hand, I see 12 year olds with thongs showing over their midriff riding jeans and I want to throw up, so yeah...I'm divided.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

My God, you barely see cleavage in 1 shot.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

gawd, she's been a cold-hearted coniving slut for almost 20 years now!

Risking being an outcast, but I think she is hideous in those photos...16 or not. She is trying to be sexy, but she just comes off as an underdeveloped child trying to play dressup. She does not have a womans body in those photos! She still is covered in baby fat, her face is incredibly round, and overall, she looks terrible. And what about that latex body suit with lace leggings. Trash! This is not a new sentiment for me, I have always thought of her as that trashy bad girl who slept with anyone she could in search for love from someone, anyone. She is a trainwreck and putting her now in Cavalli clothes or whatever doesn't make her any less trashy.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information