Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie's Monaco Monday

Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    I think Shiloh and Z are both pretty little girls, they just need their hair cut and styled.
    yup. I agree. I also like to see Z in a dress every once in awhile.

I most definately agree that there is a line about bringing kids into the gossip arena. Celeb. kids are innocent. They can't help it if their parents are high profile people.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Oh give me a break. Save the self-righteousness. I would agree with you all if these kids were teens or even pre-teens and could understand what the hell was going on. When people picked on Chelsea Clinton I thought it was terrible, but come on! Do you think Shiloh sits at her little computer, gets on Gossip Rocks, and cries because we says she's ugly? Give me a break. Most kids are ugly as babies, its not like we're saying they're always going to be that way. I could shout it in Shiloh's ear and she would just look at me and blink and not know what the hell is going on. That little girl is ugly, period. I won't say it when she's older, so I'll say it now. Not all little kids are precious. And Brangelina's kids don't need the brigade coming in to defend them, who gives a shit. Let people have their fun, I've seen much more mean-spirited stuff on this site.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Another great post by January.

Quote Originally Posted by viggofan View Post
    yup. I agree. I also like to see Z in a dress every once in awhile.

I most definately agree that there is a line about bringing kids into the gossip arena. Celeb. kids are innocent. They can't help it if their parents are high profile people.
    True, but when the parents drag their kids into the public spotlight, including pimping them out for money even if it is going to charity, then yeah, the parents are to blame. Many Hollywood couples have managed to raise their kids in private without the paps. Problem is, Brad and Ang are both publicity whores who say one thing (we don't like the spotlight, leave me kids alone, blah blah blah) and do another. I honestly believe they don't know what the fuck they're doing.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Oh give me a break. Save the self-righteousness. I would agree with you all if these kids were teens or even pre-teens and could understand what the hell was going on. When people picked on Chelsea Clinton I thought it was terrible, but come on! Do you think Shiloh sits at her little computer, gets on Gossip Rocks, and cries because we says she's ugly? Give me a break. Most kids are ugly as babies, its not like we're saying they're always going to be that way. I could shout it in Shiloh's ear and she would just look at me and blink and not know what the hell is going on. That little girl is ugly, period. I won't say it when she's older, so I'll say it now. Not all little kids are precious. And Brangelina's kids don't need the brigade coming in to defend them, who gives a shit. Let people have their fun, I've seen much more mean-spirited stuff on this site.
    There's nothing self-righteous about my earlier remarks. I think anyone who finds it necessary to bash an innocent child of any celeb for any reason has slithered to the bottom of the gossip pole.

Not all little kids are precious
    Perhaps not in your eyes but they're damned well innocent.

True, but when the parents drag their kids into the public spotlight, including pimping them out for money even if it is going to charity, then yeah, the parents are to blame.
    So it's okay to hate on the children because you think the parents are pimping them?

I have no words.

Elite Member

Shailo look allot like AJ dad

Quote Originally Posted by Jane Doe View Post
    There's nothing self-righteous about my earlier remarks. I think anyone who finds it necessary to bash an innocent child of any celeb for any reason has slithered to the bottom of the gossip pole.

Perhaps not in your eyes but they're damned well innocent.

So it's okay to hate on the children because you think the parents are pimping them?

I have no words.
    No, it's okay to pick on kids because we can and because it hurts no one.

So what do you think really happens, are we damaging poor little Shiloh's self-esteem for life? Are you worried that Angelina checks this site and actually cares? Are you worried that Shiloh checks here for our comments? No, no, and no. Shiloh isn't even capable of understanding the meaning of beauty yet. So who really cares if we don't think Shiloh is the cutest kid ever. It doesn't mean she doesn't have the potential to outgrow her ugly. I could care less if someone saw my baby pics now and made fun of them - does that reflect on me as a grown-up? Man, its like sensitivity overload - but strangely, its only when the Brangelina brood is involved. That speaks volumes to me. They aren't YOUR kids, people, you need to move on.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

So what do you think really happens, are we damaging poor little Shiloh's self-esteem for life? Are you worried that Angelina checks this site and actually cares? Are you worried that Shiloh checks here for our comments? No, no, and no. Shiloh isn't even capable of understanding the meaning of beauty yet. So who really cares if we don't think Shiloh is the cutest kid ever. It doesn't mean she doesn't have the potential to outgrow her ugly. I could care less if someone saw my baby pics now and made fun of them - does that reflect on me as a grown-up? Man, its like sensitivity overload - but strangely, its only when the Brangelina brood is involved. That speaks volumes to me. They aren't YOUR kids, people, you need to move on.
    Word. Ironically I bet some who doth protest too much have gone off on the goofy looks of Britney's kids.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^Or the Sad Clown Baby.

Seriously, Z looks mean as hell and Shiloh looks like she doesn't get enough intellectual stimulation. NONE of those kids ever look happy, smiling, carefree. ALL of this the fault of the parents, not the kids and if we can't point this stuff out on a gossip site, GR might as well fold up and go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    ^^Or the Sad Clown Baby.

Seriously, Z looks mean as hell and Shiloh looks like she doesn't get enough intellectual stimulation. NONE of those kids ever look happy, smiling, carefree. ALL of this the fault of the parents, not the kids and if we can't point this stuff out on a gossip site, GR might as well fold up and go away.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    ^^Or the Sad Clown Baby.

Moving around from place to place to place to place to place to place probably doesn't help. They never know where they'll end up next or when, and Angie and Brad, despite pictures we've seen, probably don't give them a whole lot of attention.

How much you wanna bet, Angie would give the kids up once she got bored with them?

Hit By Ban Bus!

And for the record, I don't think any of those children are ugly at all. They are attractive and the girls would be even more so if their grooming was attented to with any regularity-which is also the fault of the parents.

In defense of any of their children, they will grow into their looks as they get older, and will probably grow up to be very attractive. But right now? They're just not that cute, people need to deal with it. They're not your kids. :/ It isn't like you're showing us pictures of your kids, and we're calling them ugly.

Silver Member

It has nothing to do with a particular celeb's kid(s)....I'm speaking of celeb kids in general.

I could care less if someone saw my baby pics now and made fun of them - does that reflect on me as a grown-up?
    I believe we, as adults, can certainly take the heat of our childhood photos being made fun of.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information