Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie's funeral director dreams

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    "With suicide comes all the guilt of people around you thinking they could have done something . With somebody being murdered, nobody takes some kind of guilty responsibility. "
    How could she possibly know what the loved ones of a murder victim go through or how they feel?

What an idiotic statement, but oh well, it's the Veinge.

Instead she should hire a mortician to sew up those big juicy lips of hers.

Gold Member

Her kids will be proud to see old stories of mommy when they're older. And i'm talking about ones like hiring a hitman, not her dream job when she was younger.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten89 View Post
    Her kids will be proud to see old stories of mommy when they're older. And i'm talking about ones like hiring a hitman, not her dream job when she was younger.
    or how she wore a vial of Billy Bob's blood around her neck and smooched her bro...

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Belindagogo View Post
    or how she wore a vial of Billy Bob's blood around her neck and smooched her bro...
    They probably ask daddy now why mommy and uncle James are kissing more then him and mommy.

She's perverse. It takes a special, sick kind of attention whore to fantasize about being murdered.

She reminds me of something Teddy Roosevelt's daughter Alice said about him.....

"When father goes to a wedding, he wants to be the bride....and when he goes to a funeral, he wants to be the corpse"

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hit By Ban Bus!

Cookoo.

I wanted...to do the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    My parents died 3 years ago.
    The funeral director (a very attractive woman) helped us get through it. They are special people who do a very hard job.
    I am sorry for your loss, Ga, however I'm glad that you had this special person at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDoll2025 View Post
    She says, "When I was younger, I went to a funeral, and I didn't think it was enough of a celebration of the life of the person. I thought I could do better. I wanted to study, so I got a home course when I was about 14. I did a mail-order degree."
    OK, maybe I shouldn't but I know a number of Goths that wanted to do this, it was a fashionable profession at the time... however, what I am interested in is this mail order degree.... she's got a degree now? Is it like me being ordained over the phone? Why hasn't the company used her as publicity then?

Hiring a hitman is a bit much but to be a funeral director at one time I find no strangeness in. It happens to be a good job for someone who can do it.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Gold Member

This woman is off her rocker and an attention seeker to the nth degree. I don't buy her "reformed, supermom, Earth Goddess" act. I think she's still a looney toons attention seeker, but she knows how to better sell herself now.

I feel very sorry for her kids, having to grow up in her weird world. They are never going to have a stable home life. Their mom is going to go out of her way to do things totally unconventionally.

[quote=purple rain;1170436]This woman is off her rocker and an attention seeker to the nth degree. I don't buy her "reformed, supermom, Earth Goddess" act. I think she's still a looney toons attention seeker, but she knows how to better sell herself now.

she tries to sound so "evolved" and act like all that crazy stuff didn't happen.up until she was with brad she was a big fan of the pink taco

Hit By Ban Bus!

thanks ya'll.. you know that crap people tell you about no matter what your situation is with your parents, you will miss them when they are gone - take that and multiply that by a million.

As for Jolie, I have a niece that acted very much like Jolie did, cutting herself and saying crap to get attention. She grew up and changed and I think Jolie did too.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Hi, I'm Angelina Jolie and I'll say anything that will get me a blurb in the press to make people think I'm unconventional and naughty.....see how wild I am?

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    She's perverse. It takes a special, sick kind of attention whore to fantasize about being murdered.
    Or someone severely depressed and unhappy. Some people's emotions can warp their thinking quite a bit when they're not in a good place.

She likes to wear black, so the funeral director job would be easy on her wardrobe.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information