Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie wants more babies...Zzzzz

A source told Look: "Angelina has had so much on her plate lately. Brad is being a great dad and is very supportive, but I think Angelina feels she has no one to turn to since her mother died last year.

Funny that the stories never mention that they have 4 nannies, so really how full is that plate?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    A source told Look: "Angelina has had so much on her plate lately. Brad is being a great dad and is very supportive, but I think Angelina feels she has no one to turn to since her mother died last year.

Funny that the stories never mention that they have 4 nannies, so really how full is that plate?
    plus a chef, a clean stuff, assistant.....

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Maybe she should have thought about things before she started collecting kids. IMO sounds to me like her mom encouraged her behavior if she has no one else to turn to (and probably has no real friends).

Yeah, her mother did a really good job with her.

I love how St. V rolls out the sympathy card. (Like Denise Richards did on the Today show...)

Funny, Sandra Bullocks' mother died from cancer, and she was close to her mother. She never milked her mother's death for sympathy. Demi Moore nursed her dying mother, and even Demi Moore has had more grace and dignity than St. V has exhibited.

Everything is about HER, HER, HER!

Great point:
    "Sandra Bullocks' mother died from cancer, and she was close to her mother."

That right there shows you that moving around all the time doesn't break a child or always harm them. Sandra's mother drug her from town to town as a child, she was never planted in a home until she was a teenager; it didn't seem to have ill effects on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Yeah, her mother did a really good job with her.

I love how St. V rolls out the sympathy card. (Like Denise Richards did on the Today show...)

Funny, Sandra Bullocks' mother died from cancer, and she was close to her mother. She never milked her mother's death for sympathy. Demi Moore nursed her dying mother, and even Demi Moore has had more grace and dignity than St. V has exhibited.

Everything is about HER, HER, HER!
    LOL! Hard to believe!!!

ETA: I did a little googling recently on her mum & dad and it appears to me that it's her dad that did the charity work, her mum that had a couple of relationships that AJ never talks about and indeed dismissed as "I never really had a father" - a bit of a kick in the teeth for the step-dad she had for 12 years; plus if JV was such a crap dad not giving them stuff, how come he co-signed for a condo with James "f-me I'm your brother" Haven in the 90's??? The more I read, the more she seems to be living in lala-land.

I'm not saying that JV was perfect, but the vision of perfection that she paints as her mum isn't the whole truth either.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I'm not saying that JV was perfect, but the vision of perfection that she paints as her mum isn't the whole truth either.
    Not trying to knock her mom, but I can't imagine letting my 14 year old have a live-in lover.

James "f-me I'm your brother" Haven ... omigod! ...

I'm your sister, I'm your sister.

Maybe the poor woman let the boyfriend move in with the hopes it'd keep her children from f'ing.....

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    James "f-me I'm your brother" Haven ... omigod! ...
    That got me as well. That has to be his new name.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    LOL! Hard to believe!!!

ETA: I did a little googling recently on her mum & dad and it appears to me that it's her dad that did the charity work, her mum that had a couple of relationships that AJ never talks about and indeed dismissed as "I never really had a father" - a bit of a kick in the teeth for the step-dad she had for 12 years; plus if JV was such a crap dad not giving them stuff, how come he co-signed for a condo with James "f-me I'm your brother" Haven in the 90's??? The more I read, the more she seems to be living in lala-land.

I agree. AJ is showing minimal class by airing her dirty laundry with her father. Of course, he did the same thing, so that's where she got it from. With that aside, JV has done tons of proven charity work, given AJ and her incestuous brother everything, including the platform of fame which AJ is currently standing on. And I wouldn't be surprised if neither AJ or her brother never worked a day in their lives, due to their father supporting them (well, before AJ made it big).
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Brad wanted kids so Angelina has found a way of keeping him, supply more kids as possible. This wont fix your problems Angelina, and I believe if it ain't for Shilou those two wouldn't be together. Brad's soul is some where else, you cant buy love with kids. Angelina go direct to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenesha Freebies View Post
    Brad wanted kids so Angelina has found a way of keeping him, supply more kids as possible. This wont fix your problems Angelina, and I believe if it ain't for Shilou those two wouldn't be together. Brad's soul is some where else, you cant buy love with kids. Angelina go direct to hell.
    Yeah! At Last! Go Kenesha! *waves pom-poms*

(But I think that Vanilla Pitt sold his soul for fame & fortune a long time ago & the devil ain't giving it back just because he wasn't bright enough to ask for talent instead.....)

And Jenni's sandy vagina is just incapable of producing kids that haven't been skinned alive on the way out, stung by the bitter, rancid, gritty juices of FAILURE
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information