Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie wants more babies...Zzzzz

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Angelina Thread,Ruh-Roh..
    hahahahaha....my two cents, which are probably worth zilch, is that she may have said it as a mocking aside. It's hard to get the meaning without seeing and hearing the tone of voice, etc.

Now, carry on....
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I do believe that she loves those children - but I also believe she has some personal issues she needs to sort out. If she and Brad want more kids, good for them I suppose. Though it's probably in all of her other children's best interests (and her own) that she waits a while.
    ssabmud

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    I think she thinks that having more kids is going to fill her sadness/void/or whatever is eating away at her and it's not. That is just wrong.
    Exactly. It's really not the solution to her problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    You know who's kids we'll never read about? Maniston's!

HAH!

*runs off giggling*
    Never fails!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Truthfully, having so many young kids at one time is going to drive her nuts. If she thinks she can handle it, more power to her, but I'd honestly let the other kids grow up a little more, first, and let the twins grow a little, before even thinking of adopting more kids.

I guess when you have nothing else in life to worry about, raising kids might not seem that hard.
    I would pull every last strand of hair out of my head though.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Never fails!!!
    I was thinking the very same thing.

Yoo Hoo time to separate them.

OMG!!!! Brangelina is having another baby!!!!! Stop the presses this is bigger than anything. for cryin' out loud who gives a sh** already. Let's see them do something new already.
    Last edited by Tati; May 21st, 2008 at 08:56 PM.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    I do believe that she loves those children - but I also believe she has some personal issues she needs to sort out. If she and Brad want more kids, good for them I suppose. Though it's probably in all of her other children's best interests (and her own) that she waits a while.

Pfft, bitch is such a narcissist, she's not capable of actually loving anyone. Her selfishness and her vanity are extraordinary. You can't love another human being when your self-worship is that intense.

I would be more on board with her adopting and shooting out hoards of children if she would stop thinking about herself and what she wants for two seconds and gave them a stable home.

People might think it's fun to travel around all the time, but it gets old really fast. Small children need a home base. They need roots and stability and routine. They need their own rooms and that comforting sense of familiarity. Maddox, especially, would benefit from staying in one school for the academic year and being allowed to form social relationships with kids his own age ... heck, all the children would benefit from that. They need friends that aren't brothers and sisters.

It's great to adopt, but you have to think about what is best for the children you bring home.

Elite Member

Well let's hope one of the daughters does not grow up and do Soon-Yi Previn on her. Very similar chaotic childhood with adopted children being added every few months, constant travelling with no sense of stability, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    Reports also suggest that she is seeking help to overcome her fears surrounding giving birth to her twins, which are due in August.

A source told Look: "Angelina has had so much on her plate lately. Brad is being a great dad and is very supportive, but I think Angelina feels she has no one to turn to since her mother died last year.

"Brad spoke to a friend, who suggested she try a session with an amazing alternative-therapy woman based in Monaco. When Brad approached Angelina about this, she tearfully admitted she'd been finding things harder to cope with, so agreed to get help."

Showbiz - News - Angelina Jolie wants more babies - Digital Spy
    agreeing to get help and actually going at two separate things, this has been said & done all before and if she feels alone, how mush a) Brad feel insulted by this and b) the poor kids feel? Every time they make a friend they leave them.....

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I would be more on board with her adopting and shooting out hoards of children if she would stop thinking about herself and what she wants for two seconds and gave them a stable home.

People might think it's fun to travel around all the time, but it gets old really fast. Small children need a home base. They need roots and stability and routine. They need their own rooms and that comforting sense of familiarity. Maddox, especially, would benefit from staying in one school for the academic year and being allowed to form social relationships with kids his own age ... heck, all the children would benefit from that. They need friends that aren't brothers and sisters.

It's great to adopt, but you have to think about what is best for the children you bring home.
    As usual - I totally agree with you aabbcc!

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    Well let's hope one of the daughters does not grow up and do Soon-Yi Previn on her. Very similar chaotic childhood with adopted children being added every few months, constant travelling with no sense of stability, etc.
    as strange as Brad Pitt is, I'm not sure that he has the child-molester-gene... but I'm prepared to be wrong....
    Free Charmed.

Elite Member

I hope they settle down soon and just stay in one place. But they ARE better off than in a 3rd world orphanage where cleanliness isn't always available nor is proper clothing (by our standards)

Elite Member

I certainly hope not!

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post

Awse.

This woman collect children like Hummel figurines. It's not about the children. It's about her and how much adoration she needs. Sick.

It's gone beyond weird now and I agree with the statement that she constantly has to have change cause she's really screwed up inside. She is not taking the time to get to know and enjoy each person individually. I always thought she was a freak and nothing she does makes me feel differently about her.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information