Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Angelina Jolie’s mommy movie date with Maddox

I think they both look very nice and I'm glad they're getting some one on one time.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    ^My mother would take different kids (I have 4 brothers) to the movies all the time. It was no big deal. Then again she isnt a celebrity so people weren't constantly criticizing every decision.
    Thank you, I have friends who had a lot of siblings and their mom or dad took each child on different outings. The kids didn't like the same things.

I think they look very nice. He looks happy..so she is doing something right!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    32 you say????
    I am 32, even though I look 25(people tell me that) everyone ages very differently!! I have friends who are younger than I am, who look way older than me.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Cute pictures...she looks like a good mom

Gold Member

Let's all worship at the altar of Santa Angelina.

She took her son to see a movie! No parent has ever done that before! She deserves all the exaultation she receives!

Oh my god! Those are my friends in the background! I clicked on this thread because I got this text yesterday from my friend telling me that they were at the arc light standing next to Angelina Jolie but I didn't expect them to be in the paparazzi photos with her. Hahaha.

Anyway, so yesterday I texted her back and asked if Angelina looked pregnant. She said that yes she did look like she has a baby bump but that she was freakishly skinny and her legs looked absolutely sickening. They look disgusting in the photo so I can only imagine what they look like in person.

I actually think it's nice she was spending time with Maddux though. I don't care for her all that much but she does seem to spend time with her kids which is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
    Let's all worship at the altar of Santa Angelina.

She took her son to see a movie! No parent has ever done that before! She deserves all the exaultation she receives!
    I know, Holy Moses! Careful she might start a trend of taking kids to the movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lioness View Post
    Oh my god! Those are my friends in the background! I clicked on this thread because I got this text yesterday from my friend telling me that they were at the arc light standing next to Angelina Jolie but I didn't expect them to be in the paparazzi photos with her. Hahaha.

Anyway, so yesterday I texted her back and asked if Angelina looked pregnant. She said that yes she did look like she has a baby bump but that she was freakishly skinny and her legs looked absolutely sickening. They look disgusting in the photo so I can only imagine what they look like in person.

I actually think it's nice she was spending time with Maddux though. I don't care for her all that much but she does seem to spend time with her kids which is a good thing.
    Cool story Lioness! Thanks for sharing.

Welcome to the board.

Ang's legs are scary skinny in that photo, it scares me to think of what they look like IRL. It's cool that she took Maddox to the movies, but it's not like it's anything to bow at her Almighty feet over. I've never doubted she was a good parent.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

I think Maddox is her favorite actually. Pax is cheeky, but I just get the feeling she wants a refund.
    ssabmud

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    I think Maddox is her favorite actually. Pax is cheeky, but I just get the feeling she wants a refund.
    And poor Shiloh is always locked away in the broom closet, while Angelina is busy tending to the needs of the children she feels so much more for.

Maybe St. Vagina was feeling extra charitable one day, hence her decision to get pregnant to give the blob a playmate to play with in her broom closet.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    You have to be rich to afford the movies nowadays. I remember a few years ago, taking my own kids to the movies, and it would easily run about forty bucks. Because it was so expensive, they only got to go once in a while, but they sure did love it.
    Yes, it's outrageously expensive!

And I don't see a problem with her taking just one kid out. When you've got more than one, it's very important to give them each their own special time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information